Intoxicaciуn Alimentaria hace 5 años
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea
Mбs incidentes de:
“Had a mix of tacos on June 1st. I got violently ill, vomiting and diarrhea. The others I was with got ill as well and one was hospitalized with an inflamed colon and 102 degree fever. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of certain Pacific Oysters by Union Bay Seafood Ltd over Norovirus concerns. There have been illnesses linked to the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to return them to the place of purchase.
- Union Bay Seafood Ltd.... Pacific Oysters, Chef Creek Xsm ((5 dozen)) UPC: None. Harvest location: BC 14-8. Landfile: 1402060. Lot: W20200211. Harvest date: 10 Feb. 2020
- Union Bay Seafood Ltd. Pacific Oysters, Cascadia Xsm (5 dozen) UPC: None. Harvest location: BC 14-8. Landfile: 1402060. Lot: W20200211. Harvest date: 10 Feb. 2020
- Union Bay Seafood Ltd. Pacific Oysters, Royal Miyagi Xsm (5 dozen) UPC: None. Harvest location: BC 14-8. Landfile: 1402060. Lot: W20200211. Harvest date: 10 Feb. 2020
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“My partner and I had an early dinner here and ordered the Chicken Byriani, their lamb specialty and some naan to share. Later the same evening my partner started to vomit uncontrollably, while my symptoms arrived a couple of hours later. We both still suffer from severe symptoms of food... poisoning and we can’t think of anywhere else we could’ve got it from but here. ”
“3 people in family got severe diahrea. 9 year old got the sickest and had stool sample confirming shiga like proteins. He had bloody diahrea as well and severe stomach cramps. Symptoms arose a 2-3 days after ingestion ”
“I ordered my groceries online. The order included 1⁄2 lbs boar's head Sausalito turkey. After eating the turkey, the next morning I had diarrhea, then was tired and sick all day. I had eaten other foods, so I was not able to isolate my symptoms to 1 particular food. A... few days later I ate more of the Boar's Head Sausalito turkey. The next morning I am now sick again, so I'm 99% sure it is the boar's head product. ”
“I work until 10pm but I noticed in my cameras my children where eating Cheetos last night around 8:30pm. At 7:30am as I woke them up for school they complained of a stomach ache. Half hour later they where vomiting and then diarrhea. ”
“I ate fruit from a Del Monte fruit tray bought. The only fruit I ate and my husband didn’t eat was the red grapes. I ate them Sunday evening. I woke up terribly ill at 4 am Monday with unbearable gas pain in my chest,which lasted a couple of hours... and then was preceded by tons of watery diarrhea,cramps,vomiting,nausea,
dizziness. I went to the hospital on Wednesday and was diagnosed with a viral intestinal infection. I was dehydrated and white blood cell count was up. ”
“I brought Apple pie from your store and as soon as I ate it I started throwing up and going to the bathroom been sick since Monday I brought it from there Bar #299494 004995 Just me been sick since Monday and I'm very weak and keep going to the... bathroom I brought it from there ”
“The last three times we’ve eaten there I’ve had horrible stomach cramps, diarrhea, and nausea with no vomiting. I’ve been perfectly healthy walking in the restaurant, but depending on how long we take to eat our food the upset stomach will begin before we leave. I’m not sure if it’s... mild food poisoning or if it’s a reaction to maybe some kind of oil or butter or maybe even salad dressing? I won’t be going back, three times is enough for me to know it’s something they’re using or a refrigeration issue, and I’m done. My husband and I got the filet and the ribeye and we both had upset stomachs and I started cramping bad enough to cause nausea without vomiting before we even got home. ”
“FSA announced the recall of Branston Pickle products by Mizkan Euro Ltd because of potential plastic presence which makes them unsafe to consumers.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
- Branston Original Sweet Pickle.... 280g. Best before: Jan 2022.
- Branston Original Sweet Pickle. 360g. Best before: Jan 2022, Feb 2022.
- Branston Original Sweet Pickle. 520g. Best before: Jan 2022, Feb 2022.
- Branston Original Pickle. 2.55kg. Best before: Apr 2021, May 2021.
- Branston Original Pickle. 310g. Best before: Jan 2022, Feb 2022.
- Branston Small Chunk. 2.55kg. Best before: May 2021.
- Branston Small Chunk. 520g. Best before: Feb 2022, Mar 2022.
- Branston Small Chunk. 360g. Best before: Feb 2022.
- Branston Squeezy Smooth Pickle. 355g. Best before: Jan 2022.
- Branston Smooth Pickle. 370g. Best before: Jan 2022, Feb 2022.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us