Subway, 1330 15th Ave SW Wellington Square, Calgary, AB, Canada
Intoxicaciуn Alimentaria hace 1 año
Calgary, T3C 3N6 Alberta, Canada
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, fever, nausea and vomiting
“I believe it was having the Meat Feast. I was horribly sick within a few hours and have how been experiencing diahorrea for the past 2 days Just me, a few hours. I had the meat feast, then me & my friend (who'd had a different Sub but was okay)... went to the cinema. As the film as about to finish I felt queasy and when we got home I rushed to the toilet and was the most sick I'd been while completely sober. I then continued to feel sick throughout the evening. The next day I had diarrhea throughout, and same again today. Also I've had a splitting headache throughout. My eyes esepcially hurt as they're so dry. ”
“had a philly cheesesteak with spinich tomatoes lettuce and extra ranch dressing ”
“I ate a cold cut, within an hour or do I experienced explosive diarrhea, my stomach hurt so bad I could not even stand ”
“My sister had bmt sandwich from there last Thursday and she got sick!!we went to rbwh emergency and doctor said her diagnosis is viral gastroenteritis. Shes been sick from last Thursday ”
“Report date: Feb 11, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed the male food manager come in from outside garbage area... and rinse his hands under running water at 3- compartment sink due to the lack of hand sink that was removed from rear prep/dish washing area. Instructed manager to wash hands at designated hand washing sinks only. (cos)(priority foundation 7-38-010)
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sink in rear prep/dish washing area. Observed existing plumbing pipes extending from wall where a hand sink used to be that had been removed. Must install hand sink with hot and cold running water and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-030(c)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap along bottom of front and rear doors. Must make tight fitting.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up on ice dispenser at soda machine.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace stained ceiling tile in dining area. Loose wall base behind rear prep table.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from floor drain at 3- compartment sink.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no previous summary report displayed and visible to view. A new summary will be posted on premises at this time. (priority foundation 7-42-010(b)
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Bought 5 Mangoes Sunday 9th Feb... at night we ate 2 big mangoes purchsed from Markey ,between 4 persons, x 2 adults and 2 kids ages 6 and 4, within 12 hours severe vomiting and diarrea occurred along side major stomach cramps , temps at around 38 to 39...occurred in... 3 persons that ate majority of the mangoes....still (Tuesday 11th Feb they are still very unwell and will be taken to hospital as diarrhea and major cramps are still present alongside with vomiting.) ”
“Steamed KingCrabLegs With 30 minutes of eating the steamed king crab legs which really I should not have eaten because they were cold but I assumed they were making sure that they weren't sitting out longer than they should. Anyway I ate 3 king crab legs, 3 hush puppies which... were warm and tasted fine e and a very small slice of prime rib which was sliced fresh and was warm. So the crab legs must have been what made me sick. There was only o e bite that tasted funny but it was one of the last pieces that I ate. Within 10 minutes I started feeling grumbling in my stomach and 10min later I went and threw my guts up ”
“Dim sum. Pork bun,shrimp dumpling,shrimp & beef noodle rolls,sui mai and jasmin tea We stopped here for late lunch early dinner. 3:30 to 4:20 according to our map program. Ordered jasmin tea. We both used the washroom, ate and left. On the way home my partner started getting bad cramps... and nausea. I started getting chest pain. 1 hour later we got home. ”
“I went there by myself. It was the only thing I ate all day. I threw up 30 minutes after I had the burger that afternoon. I continuously threw up through out the night and in the morning the next day. Through out the night I had diarrhea and had... major headaches. My body felt weak, and I couldn’t even drink water because I would throw it up. ”
“Publix deli meats as well as the molded bagels we received when we ordered the groceries from the app. My fiance and I ordered groceries on February 9th in the food we ordered was a bag of Bays New York bagels. After ingesting the bagels in a time period of... 1 hour I had vomited. My fiance was nauseous and getting sicker by the minute. After looking closely at the bagels I realized they had clearly visible green mold spots in the bread as well as moisture and black powdered spots on the bottom of the bag. On the bagels we used Publix brand deli meat which once I smelled the bag. Honestly smelled like a gym locker ”
“Nauseous, diarrhea, muscle aches right after drinking my coffee that was delivered from door dash I received my door dash ordered which was a coffee from there. After about 30 mins of drinking it I felt extremely nauseous and had diarrhea. I’ve been throwing up and I feel extremely weak!!... I was perfectly fine before my order ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us