SUBWAY®Restaurants, palmyra pa
Intoxicaciуn Alimentaria hace 1 año
Palmyra, 17078 Pennsylvania, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, fever, nausea and vomiting
“I ate a cold cut, within an hour or do I experienced explosive diarrhea, my stomach hurt so bad I could not even stand ”
“My sister had bmt sandwich from there last Thursday and she got sick!!we went to rbwh emergency and doctor said her diagnosis is viral gastroenteritis. Shes been sick from last Thursday ”
“Report date: Feb 11, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed the male food manager come in from outside garbage area... and rinse his hands under running water at 3- compartment sink due to the lack of hand sink that was removed from rear prep/dish washing area. Instructed manager to wash hands at designated hand washing sinks only. (cos)(priority foundation 7-38-010)
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sink in rear prep/dish washing area. Observed existing plumbing pipes extending from wall where a hand sink used to be that had been removed. Must install hand sink with hot and cold running water and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-030(c)
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap along bottom of front and rear doors. Must make tight fitting.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up on ice dispenser at soda machine.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace stained ceiling tile in dining area. Loose wall base behind rear prep table.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from floor drain at 3- compartment sink.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no previous summary report displayed and visible to view. A new summary will be posted on premises at this time. (priority foundation 7-42-010(b)
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Had a Pizza Sub with green peppers. May have tasted a bit off in hindsight but not enough to make me think it was tainted.
Next morning horrible gas, stomach cramping and diarrhea. Some nausea and no vomiting but now day 2 and no change. I think it was the... sauce. God knows how long it was in there... ”
“Inspection Failure: 11-Feb-20
Details: > OBSERVED NO SIGNED EMPLOYEES HEALTH POLICIES.MUST PROVIDE AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-010)
> OBSERVED THE MALE FOOD MANAGER COME IN FROM OUTSIDE GARBAGE AREA AND RINSE HIS HANDS UNDER RUNNING WATER AT 3- COMPARTMENT SINK DUE TO THE LACK OF HAND SINK THAT WAS REMOVED FROM... REAR PREP/DISH WASHING AREA.INSTRUCTED MANAGER TO WASH HANDS AT DESIGNATED HAND WASHING SINKS ONLY.(COS)(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-010)
> OBSERVED NO HAND WASHING SINK IN REAR PREP/DISH WASHING AREA.OBSERVED EXISTING PLUMBING PIPES EXTENDING FROM WALL WHERE A HAND SINK USED TO BE THAT HAD BEEN REMOVED.MUST INSTALL HAND SINK WITH HOT AND COLD RUNNING WATER AND MAINTAIN.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-38-030(C)
> MUST LABEL FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS WHEN FOOD IS NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGE.
> OBSERVED AN APPX."1/2-3/4" GAP ALONG BOTTOM OF FRONT AND REAR DOORS.MUST MAKE TIGHT FITTING.
> MUST CLEAN DEBRIS BUILD UP ON ICE DISPENSER AT SODA MACHINE.
> MUST REPAIR OR REPLACE STAINED CEILING TILE IN DINING AREA.LOOSE WALL BASE BEHIND REAR PREP TABLE.
> MUST CLEAN DEBRIS BUILD UP FROM FLOOR DRAIN AT 3- COMPARTMENT SINK.
> OBSERVED NO PREVIOUS SUMMARY REPORT DISPLAYED AND VISIBLE TO VIEW.A NEW SUMMARY WILL BE POSTED ON PREMISES AT THIS TIME.(PRIORITY FOUNDATION 7-42-010(B)
Source: Chicago Health Dept ”
“An order made through grub hub from the nearest location to us. My wife and I ordered the Seafarer meal. My wife got violent ill 2 hours after consuming. I was not affected. My wife now has a rash all over her face. Wife and I ate the sea fairer... meal. Wife got sick after 2 hours of consuming. I was fine. Wife now has rash all over her face. ”
“We ate in January 2020 on a Friday. I had the mahi mahi sandwhich with coleslaw. Next morning around 4 am I had bad diarrhea stomach cramping. Since then I've had stomach pains and my stools havent been the same or regular. ”
“FDA announced the recall of Cotija Cheese (Queso Cotija) by Quesos La Ricura because they might be contaminated with Shiga toxin producing E. coli bacteria. No illnesses haven reported linked to this recall.
FDA advises consumers to return these products to the place of purchase for a full refund. The... recalled products were distributed to retail stores in NY, NC, PA, GA, FL.
- Quesos La Ricura Queso Cotija, Cotija Cheese aged over 60 days (12 oz). UPC: 7 69087 00933 6. “Sell By” date May 20, 2020-3 / May 20, 2020-4
The full recall notice is available on the FDA website fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
Side salad at the entrance to Javilla at the Salto Limón. Only I ate from the salad, only I got sick. It started 8 hours after the meal, only 5 days later I am healthy again. Still limp, but healthy.
Original: Beilagen-Salat am Eingang Javilla des Salto Limón... Nur ich habe von dem Salat gegessen, nur ich wurde krank. 8 Stunden nach der Mahlzeit ging es los, erst 5 Tage später bin ich wieder gesund. Noch schlapp, aber gesund.
“Soya roasted hazelnut macchiato, I started having cramps while having my coffee and had to use the loo as soon as I finished it. For the next hour something was "brewing", cramps were becoming stronger and stronger, very loud, and I started feeling nauseated as well. The pain in my... stomach became unbearable and the cramps as strong as contractions. I've had several strong and painful diarrhoeas since, and they haven't stopped yet. I can barely type from the pain and the cold sweat. It is as if someone has put a tonne of laxative in my drink. I usually drink a lot of coffee and I know it's supposed to make people poop, but this is a whole new level. I'm also lactose intolerant, but I don't know if the coffee was made with soya milk as asked, or with regular milk, because I could only taste the hazelnut. ”
“My husband and I shared a green smoothie on a Saturday afternoon. On Sunday, I had a rumbly stomach and then diarrhea for hours. The next morning, my husband woke up with the same thing, plus crawly skin, achiness and the chills. (This is how food poisoning always affects him.)... Neither of us have vomited, but it's Tuesday, and we both still have stomach pain and fatigue. No one else around is or had been ill, and the smoothie is the only thing we had all weekend that was different than everyone else in the family. I'm always cautious about consuming smoothies out, just because there is a risk the produce and the equipment maybe aren't as carefully washed as they are when I make them at home. Our delayed response makes sense to us, since it takes a while for some pathogens to multiply and make themselves known in the body. This was our first time eating (drinking) here and it'll likely be our last, unfortunately. ”
“My mother purchased groceries as I was at work eating my salad as I always do, she bought a totally different brand kind then I usually get within 4 hours I was nauseous, hot and cold sweats, diarrhea, I was home at this point thank goodness but I still have... these symptoms and no one else around have had this nor ate the salad. I have not eaten a thing since I can't or have a appetite, I have not gone to a pcp yet but its bizarre after eating that this happens I was fine up until that. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us