Fromagerie Blackburn Le Napoléon Cheese - recalled due to Listeria concerns
Recall 2 months ago
“*UPDATE* April 5, 2020
CFIA announced the update for the previous recall in order to include additional products. CFIA continues to advise not to consume these products and to return them to the place of purchase.
- Fromagerie Blackburn Le Mont-Jacob semi-soft cheese (130 g). UPC: 6 28504 56408 0. Codes: Best Before 05JN20 / 16JN20 / 25JN20. Lot: 20007, 20020, 20028.
- Fromagerie Blackburn Le Mont-Jacob semi-soft cheese (Variable weight – cheese wheels). UPC: 6 28504 56403 5. Codes: All products with a BBD up to and including 15JN20. Lot: 20007, 20008, 20014, 20015, 20016, 20020, 20021, 20022, 20028, 20036, 20042, 20043, 20044, 20050
- Fromagerie Blackburn Le Mont-Jacob semi-soft cheese (Variable weight). UPC: Begins with 0 200007. Codes: All units sold up to and including April 5, 2020. Lot: None
Check the expanded recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
March 27, 2020
CFIA announced the recall of Fromagerie Blackburn Le Napoléon Firm Cheese by Fromagerie Blackburn due to the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. There have been no reported illnesses linked to this recall to date.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products or to return them to the place of purchase. These products were distributed in Quebec province.
- Fromagerie Blackburn Le Napoléon – Firm Cheese (130 g). UPC: 6 28504 56410 3. Code: Best Before 10JL20 19087
- Fromagerie Blackburn Le Napoléon – Firm Cheese (Variable weight). UPC: Starts with 0 200015. Code: All units sold up to and including March 26, 2020.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Doctor Visit : Yes