Sealtest Milk Products - Possible Sanitizer Contamination
Food Recall 3 weeks ago
“CFIA announced the recall of several milk products by Agropur Cooperative due to the presence of sanitizer. There has been one illness reported linked to this recall.
CFIA advises consumers not to consume these products even if they don't look or smell spoiled. Return them to the place of purchase. These products were sold in Ontario and Quebec provinces.
- Sealtest Skim Milk (2 L). UPC: 64420001412. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- Sealtest Skim Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420001405. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 1% Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420001603. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 2% Milk (4 L). UPC: 64420000774. Code: 1490 FE08
- Sealtest 2% Milk (1 L). UPC: 64420000798. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- L'ecole, c'est nourissant 2% Milk (150mL). UPC: 55872001068. Code: FE 08 (1490)
- Sealtest 3.25% Milk (1 L). UPC: 64420000244. Code: FE 08 (1490)
You can check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca