Chipotle Mexican Grill, East Oak Street, Conway, AR, United States
Food Poisoning 3 years ago
East Oak Street, Conway, 72032 Arkansas, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — nausea
“I have gotten sick back to back twice from there, once at this location and another on the in another location. Each time my stomach had the worst stabbing pain and it swelled up like i was pregnant. I threw up multiple times along with diarrhea. I also felt weak... and like my stomach was going to explode for more than one day. Thinking it was just the location i tried it again at the ina location after i gave myself some time to trust them again. I realized quick that no matter how much i love it they obviously are not practicing safe food handling or they are ordering meat from a horrible company but either way it is safe to say i will never ever in my life eat there again and i am super bummed that they cant get it together with their food handling policies because i loved they. ”
“Only thing I ate today was this on my lunch break. I ordered a chicken burrito. I have chills, diarrhea, and vomiting. ”
“I ate the food and started getting pains in my tummy but before I even lef I saw a rat inside the building on the table going through the food boxes this has been worst experience ”
“I made the awful mistake of buying the Banyan Won Ton wrappers located in the refrigerated foods section by produce. I got the worst food poisoning of my life! My husband got sick as well. I am 3 months pregnant and was dangerously sick from this food, vomiting multiple times... with fever, chills, and was unable to leave my bed or eat much of anything for days. I went to the doctor after I wasn't getting any better and was informed the bad food had given me a bacterial infection. I contacted them about this incident and you know how they responded? They did not take me remotely serious. Offered me a refund for the bad food I tossed in the trash after it made me sick but did not offer to reimburse me for my medical bills as a result of the awful food poisoning and did NOT even pull the bad product from the store shelves! On the contrary! They RESTOCKED the shelf with MORE!!! Do not buy refrigerated foods from this store! This is not the first incident of me getting bad/spoiled food from this store. Its food quality is going down fast. They should be ashamed for knowingly selling food that makes people sick! ”
“Took my boyfriend and friend there. My boyfriend had the marinara sauce and was sick within the hour and all night long. Vomiting, diarrhea, stomachs cramps. It was definitely food poisoning and that was the only thing he ate that we did not. We ate about 4pm and less than... 45 minutes my boyfriend was cramping, vomiting, and diarrhea. ”
“I got a double double with fries and a shake. The worst experience ever. I got food for lunch since I work at the mall. I started to get a light headache quickly escalated to a migraine before I knew it I couldn't bare to open my eyes. I had... to go home 3 hrs before my shift ended. NEVER GOING THERE EVER!!!!! Spent the rest of the night feeling like crap😭😭 ”
“CFIA announced the recall of Celebrate brand frozen profiteroles and eclairs by Giant Tiger Stores Limited due to potential Salmonella contamination. There was also a Salmonella outbreak last year related to these products which investigation led to this recall.
CFIA advises consumers to return these products to the place of... purchase or to throw them away.
- Celebrate Mini Chocolate Eclairs (365 g). UPC: 8 858762 720047. All codes
- Celebrate Classical Profiteroles / Classic Profiteroles (325 g). UPC: 8 858762 720009. All codes
The recalled products were sold at the following locations:
- 417 Wellington St., St. Thomas, Ontario
- 350 Scott St., St. Catharines, Ontario
- 29 Chambers St., Smith Falls, Ontario
- 2480 Walkley Rd., Ottawa, Ontario
- 6061 Hazeldean Rd. Stittsville, Ontario
- 4501 Tecumseh Rd. East, Windsor, Ontario
- 330 avenue St-Laurent, Louiseville, Quebec
- 1254 boulevard Louis-XIV, Quebec City, Quebec
- 46 Robie St., Truro, Nova Scotia
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“Nauseous, diarrhea, muscle aches right after drinking my coffee that was delivered from door dash I received my door dash ordered which was a coffee from there. After about 30 mins of drinking it I felt extremely nauseous and had diarrhea. I’ve been throwing up and I feel extremely weak!!... I was perfectly fine before my order ”
“I went there Last night got home with my qouter pounder and was eating it and. It was raw I have been so ill went into work and had to be sent home. I couldn’t believe this I would always trust them but now I will never go back ”
“I purchased their bagged mixed lettuce. I made a salad last evening at about 5:00 p.m. I started feeling sick, about 10:00 p.m. and went to bed. I had horrific acid reflux all night despite my taking my acid reflex medication. About 5:30-6:00 a.m. I was extremely nauseated and within... a half an hour I started vomiting. I vomited a whole lot. I stayed in bed and now I feel quite dizzy and still nauseated. My salad also contained pre-made eggs purchased from a diferent location and canned kidney beans. That is the extent of it. Now I'm feeling ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us