Food Poisoning 5 years ago
1 person had — vomiting
More incidents from:
“I had it two days ago and my stomach hurts for two days this is stupid I had the mash potatoe bowl and it made me very sick and I want to report this so they would know cause that's stupid my stomach wasn't hurting when I didn't have it... all of a something it started hurting and I want to sew them!! ”
“Eating salad, probably E coli. Happened within minutes I ate the arugula salad with roasted cauliflower , 3 blackberries, and some green peas at 12:30 Stood up from table at 1:00 cramping began immediately. I worked outside for about an hour with a hired hand, all the while, bending over,... walking stooped. Came inside to lie down. Never could get comfortable. Finally at 8 pm , the first vomiting. I thought great. This is the end. Continued vomiting, 9:00, 10:30, 2:30. Not possible to sleep with the severe pains, and nausea. Stayed in bed all day Monday moaning. drinking water. Got up to go to bathroom but the movement so painful it took about 30 m each time I got back to bed for stomach to calm down even the slightest . Supposed to leave Tuesday morning to Dallas to help my son-in-law with the children while daughter out of town business trip. No sleep Monday night. When I got out of bed at 4:30am to catch the flight, I vomited again. Cancelled trip temporarily. Cost my husband and I $400 to reschedule. Not sure now if I can go tomorrow. I cant walk upright. So much abdominal pain. The restaurant rep explained to me that it was not food poisoning but the flu. I know the difference. She then lectured about fresh raw vegetables are not susceptible to food poisoning. I explained that lettuce is especially prone to bacteria if not washed properly.
It was arugula salad with roasted cauliflower ”
“Ate the special with fried shrimp on Friday evening Jan 17, 2020. My sister and I went to eat and I had about 6 of the shrimp and she had 3. We were both very ill 4 hours later, vomiting, chills, fever, diarrhea. I thought the shrimp tasted unusual and... did not enjoy them. Thought maybe it was just my taste buds. Unfortunately, I am very concerned because I have had MRSA, herpes and issues with my heart. I am 58 and concerned about this infection staying in my system and causing more damage to my overall health. My sister does not have any health issues. I am afraid to go to the doctor because I am afraid they will just think I am being paranoid or a hypochondriac but I am still feeling sick. ”
“We, a party of two, had explosive diarrhea, vomiting , fever, body shakes approximately 12 hours after we ate at the restaurant. We did not eat together anywhere else , or spend time for weeks prior. This was/is very serious food poisoning! ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“FDA announced the recall of Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder and capsule) products by Salud Natural Entrepreneur, Inc. due to potential Salmonella contamination in one of the ingredients used on the product. No illnesses have been reported linked to this recall.
FDA advises consumers not to consume these products and... to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products were distributed nationwide and in Puerto Rico via retail stores and also sold at the company’s website.
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder, 1 lb. bags) UPC 890523000720.
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder, 1 lb. bags) UPC 890523000720
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder, 1 lb. bags) UPC 890523000720
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (powder, 2 lb. bags) UPC:890523000843
- Nopalina Flax Seed Fiber (capsules, 120 count) UPC 890523000867
Check the full lot code list of recalled products and the recall notice on the FDA website fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
“got a chicken bowl for breakfast around 9am. had diarrhea 4 times before noon. threw up around 1:30pm. have had extreme stomach pains about an hour after eating and still experiencing now 8 hours later. had to cancel valentines day dinner reservations. never eating there again. ”
“Me and my stepdad ordered the 2 of us deal last night and had the peri peri lover pizza, meaty bbq pizza, mozzarella sticks and bbq chicken wings. Both woken up in the middle of the night with severe diarrhoea and stomach cramps. We ordered at 7:30pm and ate at... about 8:20pm. Both of us were ill at around 10pm and throughout the night and this morning. ”
“CFIA announced the recall of bottled clams by Cielo Glamping Maritime because they may allow the growth of Clostridium botulinum toxin. No illnesses have been linked to this recall to date.
CFIA advises to throw these products away or return them to the place of purchase. This product was distributed... in New Brunswick province.
- Bottled clams (500 ml. No label). UPC: None. Codes: None – Sold from Cielo Glamping Maritime, 232 Chemin des Huîtres, Haut-Shippigan NB
- Bottled clams (1 L. No label). UPC: None. Codes: None – Sold from Cielo Glamping Maritime, 232 Chemin des Huîtres, Haut-Shippigan NB
Check the full recall notice on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
“Oatmeal cookies from bakery they were discounted for $1.50. Really bad bubble gut....tummy ache and throwing up. Burps are horrible I ate about 6 cookies right before bed around midnight. Woke up at 9am running to the bathroom w diarreah and had nausea. Constant pure liquid diarreah and tummy aches... along with really horrible smelling burps and lots of burping. Body chills are the worst I can't get warm. I'm the only one who ate the cookies ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us