Domino's Pizza, Richmond Avenue, Staten Island, NY, United States
Poisoned 4 years ago
Richmond Avenue, 10314 New York, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea, fever and vomiting
“Chicken wings Me and my girlfriend got sick this was the only meal we ate together in a week ”
“Report date: Aug 5, 2020
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed 1/2 inch gap between front entrance/exit door and door frame. Instructed manager must rodent proof said door.
Source: chicago.gov chicago.gov'>chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Jul 30, 2020
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed raw wood front counter and under pizza window wall line. Instructed manager to seal wood at said locations, wood surfaces must be smooth and easy to clean.
49. Non-food/food contact... surfaces clean
- comments: observed accumulted dust build up on prep area reach in coolers condensers. Must clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed dust/debris on washroom walls and dirt build up inside floor drains. Must clean and maintain washroom walls and interior of floor drains.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed prep area ceiling light bulbs not working (outside of walk in cooler). Must replace with working ceiling light bulbs.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I got a medium pan pizza last night and was fine then i ate the pizza at 9 a i got my food around that time later arounf 11 I started feeling nauseas and having bad diarrhea; I thought somthing else was going on so i put the pizza in... the fridge and woke up the next day feeling okay but i ate some more and got severly sick vomiting and diarrhea and a headache. ”
“Ordered some burgers around lunch time from this location; that afternoon and night experienced chills, sweaty, headache, and vomiting. Symptoms lessened after vomiting but still obviously would not recommend ”
“burger I ordered was wrong and had to be sent back after eating eat it around 5oclock that evening I went to sleep later and woke up with extreme nausea that smelled like sulfur and constant diarea this continued for around a solid week I could not eat or drink... anything without throw in it back up or having to go to the restroom this was after I sent a burger back and had it replaced with another one because it was made wrong it was given specifically to the manager to be fixed and she was very obviously irritated by it, it was the last thing I ate and the sulfur smell and yellow vomit and diareah was a dead give away ”
“went there for my dinner. order 4 piece fish combo around 5pm and got sick around 10pm. laid down and woke up in the morning sick, throwing up everything to the point i was throwing up my stomach acid. diarrhea for the rest of the day. ”
“I had a Simple Jack grilled cheese with gluten free bread, tomato soup, and a caesar salad with caesar dressing around 2:30pm on August 7, 2020. Some of the romaine lettuce was wilted and I picked a few pieces out, the rest seemed fine. I’m not sure which item exactly... made me sick but getting salad from a place like The Yard that specializes in not-so-healthy food, during a time where there isn’t much business, might have done it. Luckily it was a side salad. My symptoms started around 5:00pm with diarrhea and nausea. I never threw up but definitely wanted to and thought I was going to, physiologically. Waves of hot flash feelings, watery mouth, etc. All the symptoms of throwing up, but I’m pretty good at playing it cool. Now I’m having occasional stomach spasms and am passing any hydration I take in right out the other end. Will call the restaurant to notify them on 8/8/2020. Currently 1152pm and symptoms are still happening. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us