Poisoned 4 years ago
Turner Street, Auburn, 04210 Maine, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
“Date of Closure: 2020-05-19
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
“Ate there 05/24/2020 at 11 am. Got sick around 2pm. 5 of us ate together and 3 got sick. Witnessed an employee in the restroom leaving the stall wearing gloves and left the restroom still wearing the gloves and went straight into the kitchen. Told the manager and he stated... it was ok because they have a sink in the back. ”
“Report date: May 1, 2020
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked menu items. Instructed to provide a disclosure and reminder for all eggs,beef, menu items that are undercooked. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued. 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals... not present
- comments: observed rear entry door not rodent proof at bottom areas. Must repair door to be tight-fitting.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: cold water faucet handle in poor repair at 1-comp sink at dish machine. Must repair.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside waste grease waste container not maintained. Observed exterior top lid encrusted with grease and grease on ground area. Instructed to clean/maintain at all times. Priority foundation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Apr 30, 2020
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 11 replace the missing floor tiles at the cook's line in the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11 the ventilation fan in the women's washroom is... not operational. Must repair.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13(b)(3) previous priority foundation violation from report #2369511 on 4/21/20 not corrected: 38 - observed approximately 20 live small flies on the ceiling and walls of the prep area and storage areas. Additional pest control service is needed to minimize or eliminate the pest activity. Priority 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ordered the garden omelette and not too long after I couldn’t stop throwing up and going to the bathroom. I had painful cramps ”
“Attended a cast party with about 20 other students. Within 1-4 hours of finishing the meal and going home, seven people fell ill, followed by an eighth person about 14 hr later. ”
“Latly when ever I drink their coffee my stomach doesn't feel right for atleast 2-3 days I have no problem drinking home made coffee..I stopped drinking their coffee for a bit n I never felt sick but after 3 weeks I gave in grabbed a this coffee then yet again... my stomach got upset again I am not latose or anything ”
“It was my first time eating from this place. NEVER AGAIN. The food is over priced for mushy rice. I was for a whole week. I wish I could get my money back . ”
“Ate twice today regular cereal an toast breakfast the order came we BBQu just the burgers put other meat bought in freezer now I'm p**ping alot an just recently puked up the burger meat the other person whom ate it has bad p**ps as well After eating the meat ordered... later on late 1am the p**ps happened an also vomit ”
“Checkers burger I started having diarreah within 30 minutes after eating. ”
“I bought Kirkland signature ground beef 4 1lb packs. I bought them through Instacart on 5/18. I put them in my freezer when they arrived. I used one pack that week, And got very sick. I did not know that it was the meat. I cooked the hamburger very well... and since I just bought it I did not think it was the meat. I assumed it was something else. But today I used another lb of meat and again cooked it very well and I am very sick again. ”
“I got an Impossible Whopper combo meal yesterday for lunch. Within an hour I began feeling as if something was wrong. I soon began to experience vomiting and diarrhea. I took an anti-nausea medication, which stopped the vomiting, but the bloating of my abdomen and the diarrhea continued for several... hours after. I realized that, the last time I got an Impossible Whopper from a different location, I also got sick in the exact same way. Prior to this I had eaten the Impossible Whopper several times without incident that I can remember.
After an online search I found several reports that other people have experienced food poisoning-like symptoms after eating this product. Clearly there is a dangerous problem here that needs attention. ”
“Iced Carmel Cloud Macciato
Drank one and began feeling ill about an hour later. Stomach pains, nausea and eventually vomiting. Yikes. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us