IHOP, Grandview, MO, United States
Poisoned 4 years ago
East Frontage Road, Grandview, 64030 Missouri, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea
“We both just left store and had two people got diareah. My wife and i. Rushed home with urgent need to relieve bowels
about 20 miutes ago drove home and had to rush to toilet diaareha ”
“Date of Closure: 2020-05-19
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
“Ate there 05/24/2020 at 11 am. Got sick around 2pm. 5 of us ate together and 3 got sick. Witnessed an employee in the restroom leaving the stall wearing gloves and left the restroom still wearing the gloves and went straight into the kitchen. Told the manager and he stated... it was ok because they have a sink in the back. ”
“Report date: May 1, 2020
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked menu items. Instructed to provide a disclosure and reminder for all eggs,beef, menu items that are undercooked. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued. 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals... not present
- comments: observed rear entry door not rodent proof at bottom areas. Must repair door to be tight-fitting.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: cold water faucet handle in poor repair at 1-comp sink at dish machine. Must repair.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside waste grease waste container not maintained. Observed exterior top lid encrusted with grease and grease on ground area. Instructed to clean/maintain at all times. Priority foundation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Apr 30, 2020
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 11 replace the missing floor tiles at the cook's line in the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11 the ventilation fan in the women's washroom is... not operational. Must repair.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13(b)(3) previous priority foundation violation from report #2369511 on 4/21/20 not corrected: 38 - observed approximately 20 live small flies on the ceiling and walls of the prep area and storage areas. Additional pest control service is needed to minimize or eliminate the pest activity. Priority 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ordered the garden omelette and not too long after I couldn’t stop throwing up and going to the bathroom. I had painful cramps ”
“I had a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a small french fry. I noticed that the quarter pounder tasted a little different than it normally does. The following morning I felt really naseous and by evening I was having stomach cramps. The next day I couldn't keep anything down and... had diarrhea. Two days later, I am still having stomach cramps. ”
“Ate this around 7:30 and woke up at 1:30 with stomach pains. Started throwing up and had diarrhea for over 2 hours. This is the only prepared meal I had all day and tracking back timing, it had to be from the frozen meal. Exp date was 2021 ”
“No five minutes after I ate vomiting nausea explosive diarrhea sweats felt like passing out was on toilet for over an hour. ”
“I ate a steak burrito and about an hour later I started to feel sick and I threw up the burrito and I was throwing up for about 30 minutes and the steak was not cooked. I am still throwing up and I have proof that the steak was uncooked... because I threw it up whole. This place needs to be shut down. It is unsanitary and disgusting. ”
“Little Salad Bar "Italian Salad".
This is the SECOND time I got sick from eating their bagged salads. The first time is was the salad in the orange and green bag.
The first time, I had already eaten the salad by the time I found out about the recall. To... be my knowledge,.there has been no recalls on this one.
“I ate on July 23. I got a chicken burrito with white rice, black beans, veggies, corn, pico, lettuce, and cheese. I also got a side of chips and guac. I felt fine after eating the chips and guac, but not even halfway into my burrito my stomach began to... hurt. I was up all night going to the toilet but only vomited once. Not even 24 hours has gone by and I'm still lunging for the toilet. ”
“My just (HS) graduated son's brush with death from there. <-- I'm going with this for the title. Believe it or not it's an understatement.
My wife and I ordered over 50.00$ worth of Sushi (it's my son's favorite comfort food and it was down the street from our house)... ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us