IHOP, Southwest 135th Avenue, Miami, FL, United States
Poisoned 4 years ago
Southwest 135th Avenue, Miami, 33186 Florida, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea, fever and vomiting
“We always order pancakes and eggs omlet. Good don't never be the amount your spose to get. Pancakes hard then half Cooked and nasty. I was eating there everyday until I start getting sick so I stopped days and it's the same. Ms Iris is the cost of everything. I... did a bad survey and and a few times I told her about the food. The next thing I knew I was being told they didn't want me as a customer anymore. ”
“We both just left store and had two people got diareah. My wife and i. Rushed home with urgent need to relieve bowels
about 20 miutes ago drove home and had to rush to toilet diaareha ”
“Date of Closure: 2020-05-19
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
“Ate there 05/24/2020 at 11 am. Got sick around 2pm. 5 of us ate together and 3 got sick. Witnessed an employee in the restroom leaving the stall wearing gloves and left the restroom still wearing the gloves and went straight into the kitchen. Told the manager and he stated... it was ok because they have a sink in the back. ”
“Report date: May 1, 2020
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked menu items. Instructed to provide a disclosure and reminder for all eggs,beef, menu items that are undercooked. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued. 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals... not present
- comments: observed rear entry door not rodent proof at bottom areas. Must repair door to be tight-fitting.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: cold water faucet handle in poor repair at 1-comp sink at dish machine. Must repair.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside waste grease waste container not maintained. Observed exterior top lid encrusted with grease and grease on ground area. Instructed to clean/maintain at all times. Priority foundation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Apr 30, 2020
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 11 replace the missing floor tiles at the cook's line in the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11 the ventilation fan in the women's washroom is... not operational. Must repair.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13(b)(3) previous priority foundation violation from report #2369511 on 4/21/20 not corrected: 38 - observed approximately 20 live small flies on the ceiling and walls of the prep area and storage areas. Additional pest control service is needed to minimize or eliminate the pest activity. Priority 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ordered the garden omelette and not too long after I couldn’t stop throwing up and going to the bathroom. I had painful cramps ”
“My first time to this restaurant. I ordered a shrimp Po boy took one bite something tasted sour so I chose not to eat it and then share a bowl of clam chowder and also had four barbecued oysters Within two hours of getting home I woke up from a... nap more nauseous than Ever immediately going into the bathroom proceeding to vomit for upwards of two hours worst food poisoning by far unfortunately are carried out into the next day Can’t hold down food or liquids without continuing to get sick ”
“Orderd a half moon cheesy bread and there new cauliflower bites, woke up the next morning vomiting right away, nausea and diarrhea aswell, still going on the 2nd day now with sore stomach issues, loss of appetite and diarrhea. Workers were also not wearing any mask as this covid 19... virus is still spreading. ”
“Immediately after having a smoothie on 7/11 from the liquid bar there I felt the urge to throw up. I had only eaten a chipotle bowl and the smoothie from the liquid bar. I did notice it tasted a little different then usual but didn’t pay too much mind to... it. The next day, I had extreme diarrhea and vomiting and as of 7/14 those synptoms are still there but not as harsh. I have yet to hold down any type of food since Sunday. I just don’t want this to keep spreading with everything else going on. ”
“hamburger and spicy chicken sandwich, the hamburger smelled very stronf like poop We went thru drivethru and got our food we pulled over in thier patking lot to eat it my wife open her hamburger and there was a very bad smell of poop i had already opened and took... two bites of my chicken sandwich then i smelled it on my sandeich too i went back to drivethru and spoke with the manager and asked her to smell the bag of food and she agreed it smelled like poop now we are sick from it and we hope we dont catch the corona virus from this ”
“A friend and i stopped to get lunch to go foos tasted alright we each got a regular philly with a side of cheese and fries. He was sick 4 hrs after eating and symptoms c ok continued untol end of next day. My symptoms were much more severe and... i am still dealing with it over 36hrs later. Then when trying to call for a manager no one is available will never eat at another location again ”
“Foot long grilled chicked sandwich that I purchased yesterday july 20th around 11:00 pm Monday evening I went to subway to grab my usual... I remember asking myself if the lady serving me had changed her gloves she walked from the back of the store with her gloves on ..... at least thats what I remember.. and she grabbed the bread right away and started serving me .. I took a grilled chicken foot long on italien herb and cheese bread I got it toasted with swiss cheese, green peppers and onions.. I also had her add tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and black olives.. I asked for the sweet onion sauce and the south west sauce .. I asked for chocolate chip cookies and a fountain drink of root beer.. the cookies she served me were exposed to the air on what seemed to be on the tray that they were baked on .. the tray was exactly behind the cashier.. After having my meal .. I went home and slept .. I felt like migraine was settling in my body I felt pressure on the front part of my head the pain got to 10/10 .. I went up to the shower and washed my body and rubbed my head with peppermint oil.. a bloat was happening in my stomach .. I suffered from 4 am to 7:30 when I finally decided to drink water and I exploded in vomit .. I felt at some ease but the headache was still intense.. I slept around 8ish and I woke up at 3:00 and diarrhea has been going on in the last 40 minutes.. I dont know what my food was mixed with .. this is the first time I get food poisoning.. please if you have any tips to give .. if I have to go to the hospital please advise me ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us