IHOP, University Boulevard, Harrisonburg, VA, USA
Poisoned 2 years ago
University Boulevard, Harrisonburg, 22801 Virginia, United States
1 person had — diarrhea, fever and nausea
“Date of Closure: 2020-05-19
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
“Ate there 05/24/2020 at 11 am. Got sick around 2pm. 5 of us ate together and 3 got sick. Witnessed an employee in the restroom leaving the stall wearing gloves and left the restroom still wearing the gloves and went straight into the kitchen. Told the manager and he stated... it was ok because they have a sink in the back. ”
“Report date: May 1, 2020
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked menu items. Instructed to provide a disclosure and reminder for all eggs,beef, menu items that are undercooked. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued. 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals... not present
- comments: observed rear entry door not rodent proof at bottom areas. Must repair door to be tight-fitting.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: cold water faucet handle in poor repair at 1-comp sink at dish machine. Must repair.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: outside waste grease waste container not maintained. Observed exterior top lid encrusted with grease and grease on ground area. Instructed to clean/maintain at all times. Priority foundation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Apr 30, 2020
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 11 replace the missing floor tiles at the cook's line in the front prep area.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11 the ventilation fan in the women's washroom is... not operational. Must repair.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13(b)(3) previous priority foundation violation from report #2369511 on 4/21/20 not corrected: 38 - observed approximately 20 live small flies on the ceiling and walls of the prep area and storage areas. Additional pest control service is needed to minimize or eliminate the pest activity. Priority 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ordered the garden omelette and not too long after I couldn’t stop throwing up and going to the bathroom. I had painful cramps ”
“Attended a cast party with about 20 other students. Within 1-4 hours of finishing the meal and going home, seven people fell ill, followed by an eighth person about 14 hr later. ”
“I ate a barbeque chicken bacon pineapple pizza at around 10 PM and felt fine at 2 AM i woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up and had severe diarrhea I was awake doing this until 8 am its currently 10 PM the next day and none... of the symptoms have gone away i cant keep anything down in in a lot of pain and my BMs are very frequent this is the second time this has happened after eating there the last time was probably 2 months ago and i got the same symptoms from chicken Alfredo ”
“I order food from there last night. May 17th at 8pm noticing that they didn't add certain items onto my food when I open it up it was all mushy and weird looking so I ask them can they remake it and they sent that another order I was impressed... with the food but then after some hours I start feeling really sick and I passed out really hard when I woke up in the morning I started throwing up having bad runs I also feel like I was about to faint this is the first experience that I had with them that would ever make me feel this way but all I got to say is I would never order from there again. ”
“I ate Chicken Bowl which I picked up @3:06 PM on 5/19/20. At about 1am I was extremely ill...uncontrolable diahrea and vomiting for about 1.5-2.5 hours. Today my stomach is painful and I am shaky. Brought the food home and ate within 10 mins of arriving. I am 68 yrs... and compromised gealthwise This was the first time I have eaten this food and never will again! ”
“I have gotten sick twice within 2 weeks from eating Marie Callendar Chicken Pot Pies. About 3-4 hours after eating the first one I experienced nausea and diarrhea but was unsure if the pie was the cause. I ate another a week later and within 4 hours had nausea and... horrible vomiting. I purchased 3 of these pies on April 30, 2020. I will be discarding the remaining one. ”
“I ordered a 3 for $12 deal yesterday from there, three steak bowls. I ate the steak bowl, and about 45 minutes later, I was having hot and cold flashes, and about 5 minutes later vomiting and diarrhea followed. I started to experience the full.onset of the sickness and it... started to freak me out so I call the ambulance due to the face that the vomiting, diarrhea, profuse sweating and shortness of breath as well..... ”
“I had a texas BBQ pizza last night about 9:30pm. And I woke up at 4am with excruciating stomach pain. Been throwing up since 6am nonstop, had to get a paramedic out, which I really didn't wanna do during a pandemic. I had stomach pain bad, the worst nausea and... it came in waves, many many waves, pins and needles all throughout my body, even in my face. So the paramedics arrived at about 6:30pm, reluctantly gave me antisickness purely because I hadn't kept any liquids down all day. I honestly felt like I was dying. I still don't feel right and it's 9pm, think it's only the antisickness that's keeping me from going to a and e. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us