In-N-Out Burger, Riverdale, UT, United States
Food Poisoning 3 years ago
Riverdale Road, Riverdale, 84405 Utah, United States
“Number 2 animal style”
1 person had — nausea and vomiting
“Number 2 animal style”
“Burger, Just me, less than an hour after it hit me suddenly with chills included. ”
“Ate there for lunch, and shortly after had symptoms of food poisoning. , He ate for lunch. It had chicken, pepperoni, spinach, corn, and cheese on it, with red pizza sauce. About 30 minutes after eating it, he began to have stomach cramps. Then he had diarrhea several times. Then... came the need to vomit. He vomited a few times. He still had cramping then lost all color in his face and began having chills. He vomited heavily several more times to the point that vomit was coming out of his nose. He showered and vomited again. He was able to take some sips of Sprite and it stayed down. He slept well, but still has a gassy stomach. Other than that he feels a lot better today. He lost 4 lbs. since yesterday. ”
“Brocolli, 2 got sick couple hours after eating fresh brocolli from the produce section. It was washed and cooked. ”
“Arrive at 9:50 on Monday 01/14/2019 ordered a pepperoni pizza. The cashier was cleaning the desk without gloves as we walked in. He went to make the pizza and came back to cleaning the front desk. I believe he wasn't wearing gloves when he made the pizza. We ate the... pizza and now I'm up sick and wondering if he had gloves.The pizza was also not fully cooked. ”
“Not sure My husband and I went there. He’s fine, but I threw up a few hours after eating, then got really bad diarrhea the next day. My stomach is still grumbling and my bowels are still messed up. ”
“Specially Selected Mussels in Tomato Sauce. Violent shellfish food poisoning. 5 days of vomiting, diarrhea, numbness of the mouth, and hot and cold sweats. Contacted them and they gave us a $16 gift card (what a joke for 2 days of missed work). The forwarded my information to the company... that harvests the mussels. The customer service representative was combative and argumentative, not taking ownership for our sickness at all. My information was forwarded to their insurance company - Hanover Insurance to review. It has been over a month since the incident has happened with no resolution. ”
“She was feeling at first faint and sweaty then she began feeling nauseous. I told her to get out of the car to get fresh air and drink some water. Then she started dry heaving then throwing up and she still doesn’t feel well. It’s been 19hrs from the time... she ate the beyond burger. She has the beyond burger. One person got sick. It began a few hours after she ate the meal and she had all of those symptoms above including sweating and malaise. ”
“I ate "FisherBoy" 120 pack fishsticks and "SeaPack family size butterfly shrimp. I cooked both at 500 degrees for 12 minutes. About three hours after eating the fish I was unable to stand up straight. I flushed my system with water, vomited, diarrhea for the next hours. I was the... only consumer. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“On Monday January 27th 2020 I stopped by I purchased. & ate chicken tenders and potato wedges at about 7:30 p.m. at about 9:30 p.m. I was actually speaking to a manager at an establishment about a waitress position in the midst of talking I begin to feel light-headed dizzy... very nauseous hot flashes and I suddenly passed out I fell into the manager and fell to the floor and begin to vomit uncontrollably and begin to have diarrhea uncontrollably. & rushed to the hospital. I've been contacting the health department to try to get someone out to investigate and also trying to find out where I can find out if there are other cases at this location where other people have been sick ”
“Salmon and avocado Benedict Toulouse Petit. My boyfriend is currently experiencing food poisoning from our breakfast , we ate around 9:30am...stomach ache started 40mins after. It’s been getting worse and he just vomited -10mins ago. He has also been feeling nauseous, so we r on our way back to the... hotel. I have also been getting a slight pain and I figure it’s because I took a bite from his plate and I also didn’t eat much of egg ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us