IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
January 14, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 12, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified manager on site while facility was open and preparing tcs foods. Instructed to maintain an employee holding a valid city of chicago foodservice manager certificate on site at all ti... mes. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no verifiable health policy on site at time of inspection. Instructed to maintain copies of verifiable health policy signed by all employees on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no kit or procedure on site for responding to vomit and diarrhea. Instructed to maintain a procedure and kit with all necessary supplies including a sanitizer rated as effective against norovirus on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered trash receptacle in both unisex toilet rooms. Instructed to provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed the following repeat core violations from report #2367084 dated 4/10/2020 not corrected: ' instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage room and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage remaining kept items must be properly stored neatly and at least 6' inches off the floor for easier cleaning. ' ' observed several food handling employees without a food handler certificate. Must show proof of training for all employees. ' ' no allergen training certificate posted on the premises. Management instructed to provide an allergen training certificate for all certified food managers. ' instructed to correct violations and come into compliance. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
January 15, 2021 10:05 PM
“On January 15th at around 2:30 PM, I ordered a #12 beach club unwich style. At 3:30 I started feeling stomach discomfort. From 4-8 PM I experienced diarrhea. ”
January 16, 2021 5:20 PM
“Bacon 1 I did they lasted a week I felt like I was dying almost couldn't sleep sharp pain in right side I was crying from loss of appetite and most of all I have a subs right now I ordered just to see and the bacon is nasty looking I can send pictures ”
January 18, 2021 2:31 PM
“I ordered a 3 sandwiches, the person who handed it to me couldn’t look me in the eye and was very rude . I’ve been sick since I ate the food. ”
January 22, 2021 10:38 AM
“Ordered an Unwich Roast beef with onions and peppers and within 3 hours was sicker than I have ever been. Has been non stop Nausea and Diarrhea since then. ”
January 23, 2021 7:37 AM
“I became ill the evening after eating, it lasted for two days. I became dehydrated due to the illness. ”
June 9, 2019 8:21 PM
“The only thing I can think it would be from was the chicken I had yesterday afternoon by 8pm last night I was super nauseous and by 11 I couldn't keep anything down was achy running a fever and had diarrhea., Just me I ate about 3-3:30ish and was sick by 8ish still having some symptoms ”
June 2, 2019 7:33 PM
“House salad. Third person in my family who has had diarrhea and or vomiting after eating their salads. Have gone 3 times and whoever got a salad has gotten sick all three times. Needs to be investigated. ”
December 10, 2018 1:46 PM
“Purchased Garden Life Romaine Lettuce, November 3, 2018 and symptoms started November 5, 2018 ..i returned the product aftwr finding 2 different types of bugs on thr lettuce doing meal prep that were still alive .Returned the brand and the receptionist clerk stated it was common for that brand to re... turn due to bugs. Went back to the product on the shelf and foubd another box with a bug flying around. Took it off the shelf and reported it to an associate that was working in the area. After being sick for a month and going to the doctoe twice I was told I tested positive for Hplori- stomach bacteria. First time I went to the doctor I was told I had food poisoning which led to a stomach virus. Receuved medication that did noy help, went back in on November 26, 2018. Completed a blood, urine, and stool sample which, as stated before, discovered H pylori in my system.currently, on antibiotics. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
January 19, 2021 3:36 PM
“Last night ate pizza. Wife felt nauseous last night from one piece while I ate two and vomited and got diarrhea. Just myself mostly. Minor nausea for my wife. ”
December 30, 2020 7:26 AM
“Woke overnite 5 hours after eating. Pernil rice beans. Food was room temperature at purchase. Violent diarrhea and vomiting atleast 6 times each. Once everything was out I’m fine. Had nothing else that day except a bagel for breakfast ”
January 10, 2021 7:13 AM
“I ordered a double baconator and was given a triple but ate it. A few hours later my stomach hurt and diarrhea started with vomiting. This lasted 10+ hours. 1/9/21 ”
January 14, 2021 1:38 PM
“It happened this morning, Imitation crab Felt queasy shortly after eating. I’ve experienced diarrhea all day today ”
January 3, 2021 6:20 PM
“December 30 2020, We ordered 2 of the 3 piece meals My husband and myself have stomach cramping, diaherra nauseated ! I'm still
feeling since December 30 2020 ”
January 3, 2021 8:18 AM
“Yesterday, steak mexicali Felt something in my stomach almost immediately after. Vomiting started three hours later for about five hours. ”
December 24, 2020 4:00 PM
“Company name: B&I Overseas Trading, Inc
Brand name: Veladis
Product recalled: Herring in oil
Reason of the recall: Listeria Monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: December 24, 2020
Recall details: B&I Overseas Trading Inc from Van Nuys, CA is recalling frozen “Veladis herring in oil with Italian spice... s” because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
The recalled " Veladis herring in oil with Italian spices” were sold at select International retail stores in the State of Washington. All affected product has been removed from sale. There was approximately 400 units sold in the months of November and December of 2020.
The product comes in a 17.64 ounce (500 gram) plastic package and is stamped on top portion of the package with expiration date of 08/08/2021 and is considered as lot number. UPC No.: 4823097903896
The company has removed the affected lots from distribution as the FDA and the company continue to investigate the source of the problem. Consumers who have purchased this product with affected lot number are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (818)285-6936 Monday-Friday 10am-5pm PST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
January 10, 2021 8:43 AM
“not sure upset tummy after a few hours after eating a meal from there few hours ago ”
December 30, 2020 9:07 AM
“Ordered the Chick N tator Munchie Meal around midnight. Went to bed and woke up around 5am with cramps diarrhea and nausea. ”