IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 13, 2020 4:15 AM
“After I ate there, I started having crazy headaches, temperature 40 degrees, diarrhea. I ate Big Tasty and regular Coca Cola. Right now I’m in the hospital and they said that I have salmonellosis. ”
May 29, 2019 10:47 AM
“I drink the nitro coffee before few days and from then i am in bed and i have fever, diarrhea and i am vomiting (3rd day today). Please note i am drinking every day coffee and i just wanted to try the nitro. So i don't have problem with caffeine. ”
April 13, 2018 4:33 AM
“I ate there on the 10.04.2018.
A few hours later I started to feel sick and had pain all over my body. The next day I woke up vomiting and dealing with diarea. In the evening I was forced to go to hospital where I stayed in until the 13.04.
The doctor diagnosed shigella as bacteria that caused t... he food poisoning ”
November 29, 2020 12:46 AM
“I got diarrhea, vomiting and nausea ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 12, 2021 10:20 PM
“Chicken Two.of us and immediately after eat ”
March 2, 2021 5:03 PM
“Both my friend and I had burrito bowls with white rice, black beans, fajitas, chicken, and mild salsa yesterday and we both have severe food poisoning now. ”
February 11, 2021 2:49 PM
“Jimmy Dean bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. Within 8 hours. Have only left house to pick up groceries outside with 2 well-sealed masks 95+cloth, gloves, & face shield. Clorox wiping all groceries, and touch surfaces, mail/packages quarantine for a week-not in house airflow/vents (then open with mask... & gloves) Housemate same PPE & COVID precautions. Replace UV-C light in A-coil yearly, + 2 400 degree air cleaners. No public inside activity in months, and that was for yearly wellness exam. Know it was Jimmy Dean.
Chills for about 4 hours within 8 hours of consuming, then severe stomach cramping, diarrhea for 8 days, 102 fever, hyperosmia. Never had severe diarrhea like this before, acid reflux, or any other underlying health conditions.
12-17-20 through 12-24-20 ”
February 18, 2021 11:20 AM
“16/02/2021 At around 4.30pm, A strawberry milkshake from here Only I had a milkshake. Because of the ice cream it was difficult to drink, very thick. I had about a 3rd to half and my fries as well as a couple of cheese sticks. I felt full, nauseous and light headed straight away but put it down to... the full feeling and decided to try to nap. I woke up about 30 minutes later desperate for the toilet with stomach cramps, nausea and indigestion. I went to the toilet and had diarrhoea. I came back and checked my milkshake that had now melted. There were brown lumps in it and brown stains all around the cup. I have pictures. I still have pains now, nausea and haven't eaten a meal since. Just small snacks. ”
February 12, 2021 11:18 PM
“I ate there at 2 pm on 2/12/21. I ate chipotle chicken and avocado melt. I am having stomach cramps ”
February 14, 2021 4:12 PM
“Today, Food from there Myself and both my daughters age 12 and 8. We all 3 have epilepsy and have had seizures from this. About 45 minutes to an hour and half we all 3 started feels ng very nauseated. Then my youngest projectile vomited and older daughter and I same thing about 5 minutes later. Terr... ible stomach pains and diarrhea.
both daughters are so very very ill as well as myself cant hood anything down even water. no fever not Covid positive. This is food poisioning! i called them and mgr. told.me not his problem I ask him why they sell food with ruined tomatoes and lettuce and onion was all ruined and slimy mgr told me what do you want me to do i have to usee it all bad or not ! he then hung up phone one. children have had 2 seizures one and other child having a seizure for 4 th time now. make this right!!!! please ”
February 11, 2021 5:57 PM
“The CFIA updated the recall of One Ocean brand Sliced Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon by Orca Specialty Foods Ltd. because of possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination. The food recall warning issued on January 27, 2021 has been updated to include additional product information. There have been no re... ported illnesses associated with the consumption of this product to date.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home.
- One Ocean Sliced Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon (300 g). UPC: 6 25984 00005 3. Code(s): 11253
Food contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Symptoms can include vomiting, nausea, persistent fever, muscle aches, severe headache, and neck stiffness. Pregnant women, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems are particularly at risk.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
Lobster Bisque and Cracked Lobster, The Boathouse, East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL, USA
February 2, 2021 4:24 PM
February 13, 2021 5:50 AM
“I ate broccoli cheddar soup that we picked up curbside and I put it in one of their bread bowls. 3 hours or so later I had severe cramping that woke me, diarrhea and nausea. I continued to have diarrhea all night and there was blood in my stool 3 times, the last time was all blood. Not good! ”
February 10, 2021 6:35 PM
“I got a drive through meal last night, I had to wait a long time to recieve it and when I got home and ate it the fries tasted very stale and the meat was slimey.
It was late, I was tired so I didn't think much of it, next morning I now can't keep anything down and I am very dizzy from nausea. ”