McDonald's, 3890 1100 East, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Temporary Closure - related to food safety 10 months ago
1100 East, Salt Lake City, 84115 Utah, United States
Total all time reports: 1
Total all time sick persons: 0
“This establishment was closed for presenting an imminent health hazard and the following violations:
1. Hot and cold water are not provided at plumbing fixtures where required (there is no cold water available at the hand sinks in the kitchen, so the water is too hot for employees to adequately wash their hands).
2. A food employee did not wash hands for at least 20 seconds.
3. An employee did not wash hands before putting on gloves.
4. Employee did not wash hands after touching nose and face.
5. The person in charge is unable to demonstrate knowledge of the relationship between the prevention of foodborne illness and the management of hand-washing.
6. Single service items are stored on the floor.
7. The 3-compartment sink is not sealed to the adjacent wall.
8. Gaskets are damaged on a refrigerator unit.
9. The interior of the microwave is unclean.
10. Various ceiling surfaces are damaged (missing tiles).