IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Me and my boyfriend ordered Pizza Hut last night at 5pm. He got the dinner box while I got a pepperoni pizza. He became sick vomiting and diarrhea just 6 hours after eating, I became sick 12 hours after eating. Before telling me a doctor has to detect ecoli or blah blah, if you do your research food poisoning can take anywhere from 4-12 hours to kick in. And that was all we ate in a day. So it was definitely that. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Nausea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 11/27/23
Source: Long Beach Health & Human Services
Yesterday we ordered 2 pizzas one with Peperoni, and another with meat with cheese around it, and a Pepsi that was our dinner... today November 20 2023.. my husband, my 4 children and I are having diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and headache!! Especially my children how is it... possible that they play with people's health! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Stomach Pain
We ordered 6 pizzas for a birthday. My son and I had chicken pizza. I was nauseous all night long as well as Sunday and Monday. My son vomited. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Horrible stomach pains, gas, diharrea. This is the second time this has happened when having fresh kitchen | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Gas
Yesterday and currently still sick Siracha chicken tender pub sub from Publix off collier and 56, I purchased a Siracha chicken tender pub sub, I ate half of it. About 4 hours later I was extremely I’ll. I still am extremely I’ll as I type this from my new home… the toilet :( | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Yesterday, 11/29/23 Popeyes chicken, keystone heights Florida I had a chicken sandwich, fries and some of the chicken tenders | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Recent Interesting Reports
My son eats the Turkey and Oreos from the lunchable and he keeps getting sick from it. I'm throwing all I have left in the trash and never again buying them. The first time he got sick I thought it was a stomach bug but all he... kept throwing up was the Turkey. He's a very picky eater, so there isn't much he will eat. He just ate a lunchable for lunch yesterday and low and behold in the middle of the night the same thing happened. | Symptoms: Vomiting
They served me a half raw chicken sandwich. Manager wouldn’t provide her name or any information on which to file a complaint. | Symptoms: Nausea
4 weeks ago
WanaBana USA is voluntarily recalling WanaBana Apple Cinnamon Fruit Purée pouches due to reports of elevated levels of lead found in certain units of the product. WanaBana Apple Cinnamon Fruit Purée Pouches were distributed nationwide through online and retail stores. Four illnesses have been reported to date....
Lead is toxic to humans and can affect people of any age or health status. Protecting children from exposure to lead is important to lifelong good health. Lead exposure in children is often difficult to see. Most children have no obvious immediate symptoms. If you suspect that your child might have consumed this product, parents should talk to your child’s healthcare provider about getting a blood lead test. Lead poisoning can only be diagnosed through clinical testing. Although signs and symptoms of lead toxicity vary, short-term exposure to lead could result in the following symptoms:
Longer term exposure could result in additional symptoms:
-Muscle aches or muscle prickling/burning
-Occasional abdominal discomfort
-Difficulty concentrating/Muscular exhaustibility
The affected product information is as follows: Product Name: WanaBana Apple Cinnamon Fruit Puree in 3-pack pouches of 2.5 oz.
- Batch: 10022:21. Units: 33165.
- Batch: 11022: 08. Units: 22185.
- Batch: 11022:09. Units: 23730.
- Batch: 11022:10. Units: 33420.
- Batch: 11022:12. Units: 12120.
- Batch: 11022:14. Units: 29025.
- Batch: 11022:15. Units: 32085.
- Batch: 11022:16. Units: 34860.
- Batch: 12022:23. Units: 64170.
- Batch: 01023:03. Units: 48735.
- Batch: 01023:17. Units: 62235.
- Batch: 01023:23. Units: 67590.
- Batch: 01023:27. Units: 60975.
- Batch: 01023:30. Units: 101205.
- Batch: 01023:31. Units: 99180.
- Batch: 02023:07. Units: 84780.
- Batch: 02023:18. Units: 129600.
- Batch: 04023:23. Units: 96090.
- Batch: 04023:24. Units: 138240.
- Batch: 04023:25. Units: 64395.
- Batch: 04023:26. Units: 68805.
- Batch: 05023:08. Units: 85950.
- Batch: 05023:09. Units: 101520.
- Batch: 05023:10. Units: 89460.
- Batch: 05023:11. Units: 95535.
- Batch: 05023:15. Units: 88605.
- Batch: 10022:31. Units: 33165.
North Carolina’s analyses came back with elevated concentrations of lead which could result in acute toxicity. WanaBana USA has initiated a voluntary recall of the affected batches and is working with the FDA to investigate the source of the contamination.
Consumers who have purchased WanaBana Apple Cinnamon Fruit Puree Pouches with the specified batch numbers and expiration dates are urged to stop using the product immediately and return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Parents and caregivers of toddlers and young children who may have been exposed to lead should contact their healthcare provider to report their symptoms and receive care.
If you or your child are experiencing symptoms after eating this product it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist seek medical attention.
Company name: Wanabana LLC
Brand name: Bindle Bottle LLC
Product recalled: Wana Bana Apple Cinnamon Fruit Puree 2.5 oz
Reason of the recall: Elevated levels of lead
FDA Recall date: October 31, 2023
Pattison Food Group is recalling Urban Fare brand and Save on Foods brand Cantaloupe products due to Salmonella. These products were distributed in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Yukon.
The recalled products are:
- Save on Foods Cantaloupe, 322 g, All Best Before dates up to... and including 2023/NO/06. UPC: PLU 19494
- Save on Foods Fruit Salad, 310 g, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/0.UPC: PLU 67741
- Save on Foods Fruit Tray 12in, 1 count, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/09. UPC: PLU 24376
- Save on Foods Fruit Tray 10in, 1 count, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/09, UPC: PLU 51246
- Save on Foods Fruit Tray W/Dip 12in, 1 count, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/09, UPC: PLU 22424
- Urban Fare Fruit Platter Small, 500 g, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/06, PLU 39341.
- Urban Fare Fruit Platter Regular, 1 count, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/06. UPC: PLU 8936
- Urban Fare Half Cantaloupe W/Fruit, 750 g, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/06. UPC: PLU 64868
- Urban Fare Fruit Platter Large, 1 count, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/06. UPC: PLU 8937
- Urban Fare Fruit Salad, size: Variable, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/06. UPC: PLU 74687
- Urban Fare Cantaloupe Chunks, size: Variable, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/06. UPC:PLU 16136
- Urban Fare Fruit Platter Large, 1.1 kg, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/06. UPC: PLU 76971
- Urban Fare Mixed Melon Chunks, size: Variable, All Best Before dates up to and including 2023/NO/06. UPC:PLU 79542
- Urban Fare Blueberry Melon Blast Smoothie, 1 (~16 oz) count, All Best Before dates up to
and including 2023/NO/04. UPC: PLU 48432
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected products.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I bought my daughter a beverage from Starbucks a strawberry cream Frappuccino after lunch which looked more like a smoothie. Within a half hour she became very sick and started vomiting horribly . It’s now 7:26pm and is still unwell. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
4 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Cheeseburger from McDonald's soggy greasy
Onset: Right away
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: I have blood in my stool and very nauseated | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Please know i have no allergies and posess a strong and health digestive system. I can confirm that after eating the Trader Joes Sesame Sticks a second time and nothing else but consumed I confirm this recently purchased and unexpired product is the cause of illness. SKU#19701... Exp Dec 29, 2023, code #2133CF3THL1 | Symptoms: Diarrhea
3 weeks ago
I ate Wendy’s today around noon. By about 3 o’clock I was feeling a little off. Nauseous, cramps, lethargy, even dizziness and diahreea. It’s now 5:56 and I just got a text from my boss who also had Wendy’s with me today and he describes feeling the same exact symptoms. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Dizziness
Morrisons is recalling Morrisons Free From Gluten Choco Crackles because it contains hazelnuts (nuts), milk, and gluten-free oats which are not mentioned on the label. This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to hazelnuts (nuts), an allergy or intolerance to... milk or milk constituents, and/or an allergy to oats (that are gluten free). This product was recalled in England, Scotland and Wales.
Free From Gluten Choco Crackles, Pack size: (300g), Best before: 18 September 2024, Allergens: Milk, Nuts (hazelnut), Oats (Gluten-free)
If you have bought the above product and have an allergy to hazelnuts (nuts), an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents, and/or an allergy to oats (that are gluten free), do not eat it. Instead return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Morrisons
Product recalled: Free From Gluten Choco Crackles
FSA Recall date: 11/15/2023
A few hours after consuming half of a blue machine from a Costco value pack I felt increasing naseau then had extreme vomitting and stomach pain. The next day I had very bad diarrehea and very extreme stomach pain. I'm in day 3 and my stomach is still pretty messed up. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain