Salud Y Binenestar, 2501 S Central Park Ave , Chicago, Il, USA
Report 1 month ago
South Central Park Avenue, Chicago, 60623 Illinois, United States
“Report date: Mar 26, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed person in charge without the city of chicago food service sanitation certificate. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation certificate on site. Instructed to always have a city of chicago food service sanitation certificate on site at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: 2-102. 14(o) observed no employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide an employee health policy. Priority foundation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: 2-501. 11 observed no written procedure nor adequate supplies on site to properly respond to vomit and diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the facility. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 6-301. 14 observed hand washing signs are needed in the toilet room and at the hand washing sink. Instructed to provide.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: 4-302. 12 observed no metal stem thermometer on site to take temperatures of cold and hot foods. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: 8-404. 13(b:3) observed previous priority foundation violations not corrected from previous inspection report dated 3/19/2020; 48 - 4-302. 14 observed no chemical test strips on site. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005. 54-5-501. 15 observed no commercial outside dumpster for facility on site. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-020(b) instructed to correct previous priority foundation violations. Priority violation 7-42-090.