IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 27, 2020 5:44 PM
“Steak salad at a restaurant One person got sick,ate chicken salad sandwich at panera bread in morrisville on 10/24-5 days prior to symptoms if that place was the cause Had steak salad here on 10/26 5 hours later began vomiting and having diarrhea. Symptoms started the night of 10/26 and have lasted... all night and all day of 10/27 ”
October 27, 2020 12:32 PM
“My son and his friend bought fish and chips and cold drinks from the shop. Immediatel after eating, his friend started to vomit at home. ”
October 27, 2020 12:00 PM
“Report date: Oct 22, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: pic doesn't have a food managers certificate. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation)
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no cert... ified food manager on duty while tcs foods are being prepared,handled and served such as (chicken,pasta,etc). Must be on site at all times. (cos) manager arrived on site at 12:45 p. M. (priority foundation 7-38-012)(citation issued)
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)(citation issued)
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no clean-up items for vomiting and diarrhea. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-005)(citation issued)
9. No bare hand contact with rte food or a pre-approved alternative procedure properly allowed
- comments: observed male employee mixing cooked pasta with a bandage on finger mixing pasta with bare hands in a large container. Product was discarded by manager. Must use gloves or utensils for ready to eat foods. Appx. 10lbs. $25. (priority 7-38-010)(cos)(citation issued)
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of appx. 100 or more mice droppings inside of fryer cabinet,service counter shelving units,on floor behind cooking equipment,on & under shelves in storage/office area,along wall under 3- compartment sink,lower shelves of prep table,under crates in furnance room. A rat dropping on floor in furnance room. Must remove droppings. Clean and sanitize areas. Recommended to have a pest control operator to service premises on or after 10/22/20. (priority foundation 7-38-020(a)(citation issued)
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed an appx. "3/4-1" gap along bottom of front door,rear screen door. Must make doors tight fitting.
46. Gloves used properly
- comments: instructed to use gloves or utensils to handle ready to eat foods.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: must remove foil lined around pipes of cooking equipment and prep tables. Must remove rust from lower shelves of prep tables.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed a blueish discolored roll of chemical litmus paper test kit for checking sanitizing solution at 3- compartment sink. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-005)(citation issued)
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from all shelving units,service counter,fryer cabinets,grill tables,prep tables.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace damaged ceiling above front prep table,damaged floor tiles in rear prep/dish washing area. Missing plate cover at rear door.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean excessive grease and smoke build up from walls and ceiling throughout.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: must replace missing end caps on lights in prep areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: must provide food handlers training for employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 27, 2020 9:29 AM
“I ate at this establishment and proceeded to get very ill approximately 8 hours later. the cramping was awful, and the diarrhea prompted me to go to the doctor where i was diagnosed with Salmonella poisoning. I believe it was from raw or undercooked chicken because i saw the guy putting chicken kab... obs on the grill and then taking the cooked chicken off the grill and putting it on the same plate that the raw chicken was on and wiping his hands on his apron. I wish i had not eaten those kabobs i should have known better. Also, my friend became ill but she only had some noodle dishes. Also, she found a screwdriver bit in her plate of noodles. Not going to eat here again. ”
October 27, 2020 6:49 AM
“Ordered pizza which was delivered 3 hours late. I ate it and the following day I could not stop going to the toilet. ”
October 27, 2020 3:38 AM
“I got the Pizza aglio olio scampi at around 8 and started feeling symptoms around 11:30. I started feeling nauseous around 12:30 and gaseous around 12. I ended up on the toilet with diarrhea and then started to vomit while on the toilet. ”
October 27, 2020 3:25 AM
“Eating donut from there ”
October 27, 2020 1:05 AM
“Ordered on Sunday October 26th 2020. Ate it around 11pm woke up around 3am sweating and stomach cramps. Was in the bathroom vomiting and diarrhea for about 2 hours. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 14, 2020 11:50 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Raschera DOP (cheese) by Taste for Luxury because of possible Salmonella contamination. There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and return them to the place of... purchase for a full refund. The recalled products have been sold in Ontario and Quebec.
- Rognoni Umberto. Raschera DOP (cheese). Variable size. UPC: Variable. Codes: Lot 20254 Best before 10/01/2021. Additional information: Distributed in Ontario and Quebec
- None – sold by Eataly. Raschera Cheese DOP. Variable size. UPC: None. Codes: Sold from September 29, 2020 to October 9, 2020 inclusively. Additional information: Sold at Eataly, 55 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario
- Yannick Fromagerie. Raschera DOP (cheese) Variable size. UPC: Starts with 200767. Codes: Sold from September 27, 2020 to October 5, 2020 inclusively. Additional information: Distributed in Quebec.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
October 7, 2020 3:19 PM
“The gyro (possibly the tzatziki sauce). Just me.
I ate a gyro, and within 30 minutes, began to experience bloating and explosive diarrhea, and upon evacuating my bowels (which smelled sour and putrid), I was hit with multiple waves of nausea, and ended up vomiting into the sink repeatedly until my... stomach was empty.
They say it's no longer on the menu, but they still had some of the materials, and so they offered to make it for me.
I think it's all past it's holding time, and should be discarded.
Having cleared my stomach and bowels, I am almost immediately starting to feel better, although the nausea and cramping is still there, and I feel a little shaky.
I am now drinking lots of water, and have taken immodium for the nausea and diarrhea. ”
October 11, 2020 12:21 PM
“Cobb Zalad with mixture of fried and non-fried chicken. Ate half of salad around 9:30pm on October 10, 2020. Rushed to bathroom around 7 am on October 11, 2020 with bouts of diarrhea, vomiting, and nausea still occurring at 11:26am. Ate half of salad, just myself is sick, 7 to 8 hours before sympt... oms started. Plan to discard remainder of salad. ”
October 26, 2020 8:20 AM
“In the morning, I ate cheesecake and one hour later from eating it, my stomach started rumbling and had diarrhea. Later, I found out the cheese expires at October 20, 2020 and today is October 26, 2020. What is going to happen later on and what should I do? ”
October 23, 2020 3:22 AM
“I picked up a Traditional Rotisserie Chicken, a box f Spring Mix Salad, a few Roma tomatoes & a bundle of small avocados at 5:15 today, Once home, I steamed some broccoli (purchased Saturday) and made a simple salad with greens, one tomato, an avocado dressed with organic olive oil & balsamic vinega... r. A perfectly healthy Thursday night supper, or so I thought, until my husband & I started suffering with severe bloating & nausea within minutes of eating. This was followed by body aches, diarrhea & joint pain. There is no way to get comfortable, it is now 2:14 am and I am wide awake, The nausea & diarrhea have passed by the body aches & joint pain continue. I noticed when I picked out the chicken that it was considerably smaller than what we used to get, it was the size of a large Cornish hen, I have not purchased a rotisserie chicken since COVID 19 began, so perhaps they have changed suppliers. I know Pilgrim’s Pride was a major supplier & they are under investigation by the FDA. This episode led me to Google “can rotisserie chickens make you sick” and I was astonished at what popped up. I will never buy another one. ”
October 17, 2020 8:40 AM
“Jenny craig - delivered. Got Diarrhea. ”
October 16, 2020 5:32 PM
“Ate shrimp. Was sick within 30 minutes. Bad stomach cramping, diarrhea I’m very weak within an hour. Only I got sick. I was the only one who had shrimp. Very soon after I ate my whole chest got very red, I started cramping in my stomach then felt nauseous. Within an hour I had Diarrhea. I became ver... y weak. I went to bed I woke up a few times getting sick and have been very weak, achy and still have diarrhea and cramping. ”
October 17, 2020 10:32 AM
“Eggs or grits this morning for breakfast within a couple hours started feeling stomach bloat and upset , currently have diarrhea, general feeling of poison.. ”
October 10, 2020 7:37 AM
“My husband and I just got at around 1am and we were hungry . We visited on International drive . After an hour (3:30am) of eating and digesting our food we fell asleep at around 5:45-5:50am we had onset symptoms of diarrhea ,Vomiting and Nausea . ”
October 1, 2020 1:33 PM
“Ate chicken wings and turkey dinner didn't finish either one left instant dihareah and haven't ate since 1245 pm yesterday heavy cramps and vomiting ”