IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
2 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: Chicken, fried rice, egg roll
Onset: Right away
Duration: other: I ate 90 minutes ago
Additional information: The food smelled like a wet dog. I shouldn't have eaten it. But now I have a migraine... level headache and extreme nausea, as well as crazy intestinal noises and diarrhea within 30 minutes of eating. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Salad
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: I bought the halibut platter for lunch. I took my salad home and ate it for dinner about 7:30. I... woke up throwing up and diarrhea at 2:30 am | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Suspected source: Pretzel nuggets and cheese
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: I got pretzel nuggets an cheese, now I can’t sleep an I have bad cramps | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Food was great initially, got a Caesar salad and a small classic deep dish with sausage. Later that night experienced diarrhea, the following morning vommiting and more diarrhea. Only have 72 hours in town and spent the entire day in the hotel room. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 12/02/2023
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from one another based upon minimum required cooking temperature when stored in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Raw chicken not in its original... package is stored over raw pork in the reach-in freezer by the cook line. Operator reorganized. **Corrected On-Site** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-02: **Time Extended**
- High Priority - - From initial inspection: High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 1. Over 50 rodent droppings underneath the storage rack by the triple sink in the food prep area. 2. Over 50 rodent droppings on pan stored at food prep sink. 3. 2 rodent droppings at the entrance to the establishment. 4. 8 rodent droppings on the floor of the customer waiting area. 5. 2 rodents dropped on a chair by the front counter. 6. 1 rodent dropping inside spoon hanging on prep table in the kitchen. 7. 5 rodents dropped underneath the microwave on the storage rack in the kitchen. 8. 10 droppings in front of the triple sink. 9. 5 rodents dropping on five-gallon oil buckets in the kitchen. 10. 10 rodents dropped on the floor in front of the cookline in the kitchen. 11. 15 rodent droppings on an opened bag of flour on the floor in the food prep area. 12. Over 25 rodent droppings on boxes, and shelves in dry storage at the front counter. - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-01: Over 15 rodent droppings on shelves with single-serve utensils in the kitchen. Over 15 rodent droppings are on the shelf at the front counter. Ten rodent droppings on the floor of the customer's eating area. Ten rodents dropped on the floor and shelving in dry storage by the front counter. **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-12-02: Over 15 rodent droppings on shelves at the front counter. Over 10 rodent droppings in a utensil storage container on the food prep table. Two rodent droppings on the food prep table opposite the triple sink. Two rodents dropped on the storage rack next to the cook line. **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 08/16/2023
- High Priority - Employee handled soiled equipment or utensils and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Observed employee exit building touch outside tables and chairs then proceed to handle single... service cup and ice scoop without first washing hands **Warning**
- High Priority - Employee touched soiled surface and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Observed employee sweeping floor with broom then proceed to handle plated food without washing hands. **Warning**
- High Priority - Food-contact surfaces not sanitized after cleaning, before use. Do not use equipment/utensils not properly sanitized. Observed employee conducting ware washing at triple sink by washing and rinsing. No sanitize step and triple sink not set up. Employee set up triple at 100ppm **Warning**
- High Priority - Single-use gloves not changed as needed after changing tasks or when damaged or soiled. Observed employee with gloved hands working with wares and triple sink then proceed to handle cook line utensils without changing gloves. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Today I GAVE THIS BREAD ANOTHER CHANCE, tried a cheese sandwich with toasted Daves Killer Bread, a repeat bad indigestion/heartburn occurred. This happens whenever I have eaten this bread. I like the bread texture & taste, but no the after affects. OUCH | Symptoms: Something else, Indigestion, Heartburn
I got a box of farm Rich fried mushrooms and as I was eating them I bit down on something hard. There were two hard things in that mushroom and I don't know what they are. I'm glad that I didn't break a tooth because they were like pebbles
Recent Interesting Reports
Yesterday evening 11/14/23 Wendys in Tehachapi CA My daughter and I are both very sick after eating a bacon cheeseburger. Our burgers were completely raw and meat was cold inside. I began to vomit and get symptoms 2 hours after consumption. I have vomiting, chills, stomach cramps,... diarrhea, and sweating. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Chills, Sweating
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ate a piece of a Golden Grahams bar around 8 o'clock at night, it was only less than half, I woke up 2 o'clock 1 in the morning with a very bad stomach pain and diarrhea. My stomach hurts a lot, I feel like I can't... breathe, I can't find a way to make this pain go away. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
FDA announced the recall of 8,959 packages of California Baking Company Telera Bread (La Torta Bread) by California Bread Co. due to an undeclared allergen: milk. This product was distributed in California.
The recalled product is:
- California Baking Company Telera Bread (La Torta Bread), 6 pack... (26 oz) and 12 pack (58 oz), plastic bags. Lot numbers include the color of the kwik lok closure tag and exp. date as follows: Blue NOV04, Yellow NOV06, Tan NOV08, Red NOV10, Blue NOV11, and Yellow NOV13.
This recall was initiated on 11/3/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
11/30 expired coldcuts purchased from costco same day delivery The was a home delivery. Had no way of checking date before purchase. Consumption of the roast beef resulted in two visits to hospital emergency, sever dehydration and at this moment, still trying to recover. | Symptoms: Dehydration, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
The FDA is currently investigating an outbreak of E. coli 0103. As of November 15, 2023, a total of 12 people infected with E. coli 0103 have been reported. No specific product has been linked to this investigation as of today. FDA has initiated traceback. This investigation... is ongoing.
In case you are experiencing E. coli symptoms such as watery diarrhea (often bloody), vomiting; stomach cramps; and mild fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Dec 3, 2023 Apple cider On Sunday Dec 3, Began getting stomach cramps 30 minutes after drinking the apple cider. It then proceeded to diarrhea, chills, fever, weakness, which lasted till Wednesday Dec 6. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps, Weakness, Chills, Nausea
Got the boneless meal deal, I feel like everytime I get it I feel sick that same night with diahrea and abdominal pain, I don't know if it's the wings, fries, ranch or poor quality control in the kitchen, but hopefully I've learned my lesson to not go back, no matter how good it seems to taste. | Symptoms: Diarrhea