Starbucks, Tates Creek Road, Lexington, KY, United States
Food Poisoning 2 years ago
Tates Creek Road, Lexington, 40517 Kentucky, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea and nausea
“I had a Frappuccino one day and that night I woke vomiting for hours and then felt fine. I didn’t know what cause my sickness I just knew it was from something I ate or drank that day. Today my friend bought me one and a few hours later my... stomach was getting really upset. I have really bad nausea and I can feel myself about to vomit. All I know is everytime I get a Frappuccino I get super sick and vomit. I’ve never had this happen with any other drink before only Starbucks. ”
“Report date: Mar 13, 2020
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no irreversible registering temperature indicators on the premises to measure the surface temperature of utensils inside of the high temperature dish machine. Management instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
49.... Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: clean the interior of the prep coolers.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed an excessive amount of garbage and litter on the ground surrounding the garbage dumpsters in the outdoor garbage corral area. Management instructed to keep the area maintained clean at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-020(b). Citation issued.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed a food handling employee without a food handler certificate on the premises. Management instructed that all food handling employees must show proof of training.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I ate a bacon, sausage & egg wrap around 11am on 3/14/20. I needed to use the bathroom in the early-afternoon, but it wasn't a big deal. Didn't have anything the rest of the day until dinner around 6pm. In the middle of dinner, I needed to excuse myself to... use the bathroom, due to cramping and nauseating feelings in my stomach. Clearly a lot different than earlier. I needed to use the bathroom one more time before bed, and have been in-and-out of the bathroom several times since 4am on 3/15/20. I can only assume it was from the wrap because 1. The bacon was floppy and looked lightly cooked. I assumed this was how it was supposed to be since no one ever cooks crispy bacon and since these foods are usually precooked; and 2. My stomach hurt way too quickly while eating dinner. The food wouldn't have had enough time to process at that point. ”
“I ate egg white bites at 6am and was very ill by 4pm. ”
“So I just went there, got a Grande Caramel Frappuccino, and after 1 hour, I was throwing up, cramping, nausea, and diarrhea. ”
“I had a Trenta Black tea with 15 pumps of liquid cane as I usually do. 45 minutes later my stoumach was in massive pain and I wound up easily throwing up, the tea conpletely leaving my body. It hurt so bad, and when I contacted them they didnt do... anything. 0/10 ”
“Coffee Myself and daughter felt nauseated a few hours or so afterwards, maybe. Dont know for sure but the nausea slowly crept up. I never did finished drinking my coffee as I could have felt somewhat of a stomach upset during consumption. As of writing this, I'm still sick to... my stomach. I will never get coffee from here again. :\ ”
“I had my favorite, the Mediterranean Grain Bowl today. I actually thought a piece of arugula tasted a little off and am kicking myself for not spitting it out. Started with severe intestinal cramps an hour after eating. By two hours later I had uncontrollable diarrhea, followed by nausea, fatigue,... elevated heart rate and mild chills. Gonna be a long night, thanks! ”
“FSA announced the recall of Branston Pickle products by Mizkan Euro Ltd because of potential plastic presence which makes them unsafe to consumers.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
- Branston Original Sweet Pickle.... 280g. Best before: Jan 2022.
- Branston Original Sweet Pickle. 360g. Best before: Jan 2022, Feb 2022.
- Branston Original Sweet Pickle. 520g. Best before: Jan 2022, Feb 2022.
- Branston Original Pickle. 2.55kg. Best before: Apr 2021, May 2021.
- Branston Original Pickle. 310g. Best before: Jan 2022, Feb 2022.
- Branston Small Chunk. 2.55kg. Best before: May 2021.
- Branston Small Chunk. 520g. Best before: Feb 2022, Mar 2022.
- Branston Small Chunk. 360g. Best before: Feb 2022.
- Branston Squeezy Smooth Pickle. 355g. Best before: Jan 2022.
- Branston Smooth Pickle. 370g. Best before: Jan 2022, Feb 2022.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
“Baby back ribs half slab, grilled asparagus, It was my meal. Delivered to my hotel room. Symptoms started within 6 hours of eating. Finished my dinner around 5:30 start feeling sick about 8:30 p.m. at first I just felt nauseated dizzy, a headache as the night progressed I started vomiting.... I had a 6:58 a.m. departure flight I threw up before the flight I threw up light and I threw up after the flight the whole flight I was extremely nauseous my head was pounding I took ibuprofen I took Dramamine nothing worked. Now it's been at least 24 hours since I had that meal, and I am still sick still feeling nauseated still vomiting ”
“Quiche. I got sick 12-15 hours after eating. I woke up with stabbing feeling in my stomach and immediately had diarrhea followed my throwing up. I had to be rushed via ambulance to the ER. My wife started getting symptoms about 20 hours after eating the quiche. She only had... a bite so the symptoms were much milder. She still was very sick but not violently ill like myself. I was the only one admitted to the hospital. They told me it was for sure food poisoning. ”
“After my children (5) ate there food. My second youngest start to complain about her tummy. 2 hours later she started throwing up. About an hour later the rest of my children started throwing up pooping on themselves. They have fevers my second youngest has hives and I dont get... no sleep. I want my refund. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us