IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
January 31, 2015 1:30 PM
Sick from January 30, 2015 visit
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
December 3, 2020 10:13 PM
“Had a lava cake, the taco specialty pizza with beef instead of chicken and no tomatoes, and a pepperoni pizza. We had parm bites and cinnamon twists for a side. I started feeling sick about an hour, almost two after I ate and had diarrhea an hour after that. Have felt really nauseous since. ”
November 18, 2020 12:00 AM
“Company name: Fresh Express
Brand name: Fresh Express
Product recalled: Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme
Reason of the recall: Escherichia coli STEC 026 bacteria
FDA Recall date: November 17, 2020
Recall details: Fresh Express is voluntarily recalling a limited number of cases of expired 10.5 o... z. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme with the Use-by Date of November 8, 2020 and Product Code S296 because it may be contaminated with Escherichia coli STEC 026 bacteria. The recall is being executed out of an abundance of caution in the unlikely event the product, which is now 8 days past the Use-By Date, is still in stores or consumers’ homes. The recalled product was distributed primarily in Western and Southwestern U.S. states.
No illnesses are reported, and no consumer complaints have been received by the Fresh Express Consumer Response Center in association with this recall. No other Fresh Express products are subject to recall. The recall of the expired product is being conducted due to an isolated incident in which a single randomly selected package of 10.5 oz. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme yielded a positive result for E. coli STEC 026.
E. coli STEC 026 can cause diarrhea, severe stomach cramps and vomiting. Most people recover within a week, but some illnesses can last longer and can be more severe. Consumers who may still have the expired product at home in their refrigerators should discard and not consume it. For questions or to obtain refunds, consumers may call the Fresh Express Consumer Response Center tollfree at (800) 242-5472 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time. Refunds are also available where purchased. Fresh Express is conducting this recall in coordination with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Recall Specifics: Product Being Recalled: 10.5 oz. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme with Product Code S296 and Use-By Date NOV 8, located in upper right corner on the front of the package and UPC Code 0 7127930104 4 on the reverse side of the package.
- Possible Distribution: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Recall: Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme Issued on 11/16/20 (No other Fresh Express salads are included in this recall)
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 21, 2020 5:12 PM
“I cooked these pork ribs even longer then the instructions on the box because I like them crispier. The brand is “44th street hardwood smoked and slow cooked” and ate them and after 30 minutes I am having really bad cramping and 1 to 2 hours later I had projectile vomiting and diarrhoea. I am 100%... positive this is a result of eating this product. I have contacted there and made a formal complaint. I wanted to post here for the public. ”
November 11, 2020 12:09 AM
“Me and 3 of my friends went over to have dinner at there around 1930Hrs, Close to their closing timing. We ordered the Hot Fried chicken, the double cheese burger, the cubano and the pastrami reuben. All four of us are having / had constant diarrhoea this morning and we have not had any meals in bet... ween. ”
December 1, 2020 9:31 PM
“Market side supreme pizza Two, one with mild cramping diarrhea, the other with burning cramping stomach, diarrhea and vomiting. Started about 7-8 hrs after eating. Woke up in middle of night sick. Heaved for 1.5 hrs. More vomiting after sun was up, in bed for 12+ hours. ”
The Fresh Market, Good & Gather and more Organic Basil - recalled due to possible Cyclospora contamination
November 24, 2020 6:01 PM
“Company name: Shenandoah Growers, Inc
Brand name: The Fresh Market, Good & Gather and more
Product recalled: Organic Basil
Reason of the recall: Possible Cyclospora contamination
FDA Recall date: November 24, 2020
Recall details: Shenandoah Growers, Inc (Harrisonburg, VA) out of an abundance of... caution, has issued a limited, voluntary recall of approximately 15,000 units in select packages, due to a possible health risk from Cyclospora. These were packed under branded and private label fresh cut organic certified basil clamshells at its Jefferson, GA facility and Harrisonburg, VA facility with the following lot codes, all with the country of origin of Colombia.
Recalled products were distributed to select retail stores between 10/20/2020 and 10/30/2020 in various states including Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Washington DC. Click on the link below to see the full list of affected lot codes.
The Shenandoah Growers recall includes only those clamshells of certified organic basil clearly marked with the affected lot codes listed above. The lot code can be found printed on each clamshell. This precautionary recall notification is being issued due to an isolated instance in which a package pulled by the Florida Department of Agriculture on 11/2/2020 from a retail store in Florida indicated the potential presence of Cyclospora.
Affected Shenandoah Growers customers have been notified of the recall and instructed to immediately remove and discard recalled products from all store shelves, distribution and other inventories to ensure they are no longer available for sale or consumption. These products were harvested and packed nearly 4 weeks ago and should no longer be in commerce.
No other Shenandoah Growers products are subject to recall, and the company has no knowledge of any illness reported or related to this product. Consumers who may have a recalled basil product should discard it immediately and not eat it. Consumers with questions, or to obtain refunds, may contact the Shenandoah Growers Consumer Response Center at 844-896-6939 Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Eastern time.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 30, 2020 9:48 AM
November 8, 2020 4:01 AM
“me and my grandmother were hungry so we hopped on door dash at around 10:30pm, i suggested this. we order the food i got boneless wings and. seasoned fries with a sweet tea our food arrived at 11:05pm it was cold but i never minded it. i ate everything and two hours later i have to use the bathroom... i did not think anything of it until the third run to the restroom. i now had over four trips to the bathroom in a short period and i do not feel well at all, i will never eat this ever again in my life. i was nice enough to give a detailed four star review before knowing i were going to be sick. "you get what you pay for, could have better i had to heat up the food before eating. on the other hand we did receive all our food and it was pretty tasty." boy was i wrong if i could give them zero stars i would omg this is not okay. ”
November 9, 2020 6:08 PM
“With my companion we ate a bile each of cup noodle soba flavoured terriaky chicken. It turns out that we both have nausea. we think it's these instant noodles because it's the only thing we ate in common tonight.
it happened that my darling thought they had a weird taste.... ”
November 8, 2020 8:19 AM
“Bought a bag of avocados and when I ate one I got sick. Throwing up, cramps, nausea, diarrhea and headache. ”