IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway, 17th St, Santa Ana, CA, United States
June 8, 2016 9:25 AM
122 17th Street, Santa Ana, 92706 California, United States
Saw tomatoes that had black spots. I stupidly accepted some other tomatoes that looked good in the same batch and got a case of diarrhea. The only good thing was that I ate half the sandwich.
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
November 20, 2020 1:31 AM
“Date of Closure: 2020-11-18
Reason For Closure:Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
November 18, 2020 3:47 PM
“Not sure. 1 person sick half hr ago ”
November 18, 2020 10:46 AM
“My roommate and I both ate turkey subs from here and had the same symptoms 5 hours later. Horrible. Never eating there again. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
October 30, 2020 3:46 PM
“I ordered a medium double Big Mac meal from there around 4:00 pm on Friday 30 Oct 2020. Prior to this I had only eaten breakfast cereal in the morning approximately 8 hours prior. Within one hour of eating there I started to develop a bad headache which proceeded to develop into a severe headache i... n the next couple of hours. I also developed nausea within this time and proceeded to throw up at approximately 7 to 9 pm. After throwing up my symptoms started to reduce with a minor headache still present at the time of this writing, 6 am on 31/10/2020. ”
November 25, 2020 10:51 AM
“Ordered pizza last night and ended up getting awful stomach cramps and cold sweats. We have been puking since around one a.m last night. We hadn't eaten anything else but a few granola bars and bananas earlier in the day and felt fine prior to getting the cowboy pizza and the gourmet vegetarian. Sti... ll dry heaving even though we have nothing left to vomit. ”
October 31, 2020 1:31 PM
“Got two of the fruit tarts on 10/28/20 and my daughter was the only one who eta it and she has diarrhea till now. And I keep one of the fruit tart that I bought. I tried to call them many times in but the call were not connected. I want to know if there are anyone like this. ”
November 23, 2020 5:46 PM
“Had a ham and cheese pizza with my 5 yr old daughter on the 24/11/2020 about half hour after eating we both began vomiting, we had diarrhoea, we couldn’t even keep water down. We got another pizza also that a few people ate from but no one else got sick. The manager from this store has asked organis... es for a driver to pick up left over pizza so it can be tested. ”
October 30, 2020 11:17 AM
“I ordered a Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffin through the app at 4:27pm. I was working right next door and wanted a little snack. After eating it I instantly got a nauseous feeling. I started getting a migraine and about 5 hours later I was vomiting like never before. The whole experience was awful. It mu... st have been an old muffin they just decided to warm up. ”
November 14, 2020 2:27 AM
“On 11/13/2020 @ 19:00 ordered 2 pizzas. Around midnight my son started vomiting. @ 02:00 we both have nausea and diarrhea. ”
November 3, 2020 7:31 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of certain Miss Vickie's brand Kettle Cooked Potato Chips in Oil by Miss Vickie's Canada due to the possible presence of pieces of glass. There has been one reported injury associated with the consumption of these products.
CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recal... led products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The recalled products have been sold in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec as well as through Internet sales. Check the link below to see the full list of recalled products.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
November 16, 2020 11:34 AM
“I eat and few hours later i have diarrea all thé day , i want vomité And i have alot nausea And headckeak as well . Is my last meal! Feel so bad ”
November 9, 2020 9:22 AM
“I ate about 16 hours ago and went to sleep and woke up middle of the night unable to sleep due to nausea and then i started back and forth with the bathroom due to vomiting and such im still sick now. ”