IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
November 24, 2020 9:57 AM
“I had a turkey sub I am the only one that ordered the turkey so I am the only one that got sick from sandwiches I am senior citizen ”
November 23, 2020 9:07 PM
“I ate a chicken bacon ranch sub. I ate a subway chicken bacon ranch sub. Ate half the footlong sub and started feeling sick. I then threw up a few times that night and didn't go to work the next morning. Didn't take long before I got sick after eating it. ”
November 21, 2020 10:08 AM
“I got a 12” in hartford tuna, with cheese, lettuce, onion, spinach, green peppers and chipotle south west. and a 6” :, meatball with the same things on it. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
December 1, 2020 3:34 PM
“The taste of it and the smell of it I bought one just for me Had took a bite in about five minutes later I felt real nauseated sick ”
November 7, 2020 8:09 PM
“I bought the Marketside organic bananas and ate one. My stomach was in such pain. I’ve never experienced anything like it. About two days later one of the bananas turned black and there was a brown liquid all over my counter under it that looked like pop. So weird. ”
November 11, 2020 12:09 AM
“Me and 3 of my friends went over to have dinner at there around 1930Hrs, Close to their closing timing. We ordered the Hot Fried chicken, the double cheese burger, the cubano and the pastrami reuben. All four of us are having / had constant diarrhoea this morning and we have not had any meals in bet... ween. ”
November 18, 2020 12:00 AM
“Company name: Fresh Express
Brand name: Fresh Express
Product recalled: Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme
Reason of the recall: Escherichia coli STEC 026 bacteria
FDA Recall date: November 17, 2020
Recall details: Fresh Express is voluntarily recalling a limited number of cases of expired 10.5 o... z. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme with the Use-by Date of November 8, 2020 and Product Code S296 because it may be contaminated with Escherichia coli STEC 026 bacteria. The recall is being executed out of an abundance of caution in the unlikely event the product, which is now 8 days past the Use-By Date, is still in stores or consumers’ homes. The recalled product was distributed primarily in Western and Southwestern U.S. states.
No illnesses are reported, and no consumer complaints have been received by the Fresh Express Consumer Response Center in association with this recall. No other Fresh Express products are subject to recall. The recall of the expired product is being conducted due to an isolated incident in which a single randomly selected package of 10.5 oz. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme yielded a positive result for E. coli STEC 026.
E. coli STEC 026 can cause diarrhea, severe stomach cramps and vomiting. Most people recover within a week, but some illnesses can last longer and can be more severe. Consumers who may still have the expired product at home in their refrigerators should discard and not consume it. For questions or to obtain refunds, consumers may call the Fresh Express Consumer Response Center tollfree at (800) 242-5472 during the hours of 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time. Refunds are also available where purchased. Fresh Express is conducting this recall in coordination with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Recall Specifics: Product Being Recalled: 10.5 oz. Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme with Product Code S296 and Use-By Date NOV 8, located in upper right corner on the front of the package and UPC Code 0 7127930104 4 on the reverse side of the package.
- Possible Distribution: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Recall: Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme Issued on 11/16/20 (No other Fresh Express salads are included in this recall)
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 6, 2020 10:07 PM
“Beef and Cheddar 30 minutes or less after I ate a beef and cheddar, two mozzarella sticks and curly fries I got severe abdominal pain and started getting nauseous and I’m afraid to move I feel like I’m going to spray mud ”
Grass Fed Hamburger Patty’s, Sprouts Farmers Market, Day Creek Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, United States
November 12, 2020 7:58 PM
“Grass fed hamburger patty’s from there 3 people, same night as eating the food earlier for lunch ”
November 30, 2020 7:38 AM
“Tysons Chicken nuggets I was so sick vomiting my babys had diarrhea also u know forsure because when I think of the last thing that I ate it makes me sick still We ate for supper woke up in the middle of the night with sour stomach burps were horrible my children had sore tummys they had diarrhea in... there pamper well one did my other child had diarrhea and wasnt so energetic ”
November 8, 2020 11:25 AM
“I think orange chicken there 12 year old, Friday Nov 6th approx 1:30 PM. we both ate most of the same appetizers, I did not get sick. She had Orange Chicken and brought home Caramel Apple cheesecake. At the cheesecake about 9:30 and events started about 1:am ”