IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
February 15, 2015 10:15 PM
December 4, 2020 6:57 PM
“A 6 inch white bread chicken sub with cheddar cheese and some salad. Around 5:30pm yesterday myself and my son and daughter decided to have that instead of MacDonald's for dinner. I had a chicken sub, my son had a chicken strip sub, my daughter had a salad bowl with steak. Around 11:00pm that night... my son was complaining of headaches, shakiness and shortly after began projectile vommiting. ”
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 5, 2020 3:25 PM
“Mushroom Risotto has made me vomit the last two times I have eaten it. I have had this product many times in the past with no illnesses. It has been the only thing I have ate when these incidents occurred. ”
December 1, 2020 2:55 AM
“I had a jerk chicken burger around 8 for my tea this was the only thing I had eaten on the 30/11/2020 and went to bed around eleven i woke up at 2 am in the morning with strong stomach cramps . Which were followed by the need to run the toilet to empty my bowels over the course of the next 1/2 hou... r as i believe this burger had caused me to have a bad vase of the trots ”
November 30, 2020 6:13 AM
“I bought mixed grapes from there on Thursday the 26 at around 8am, I ate half the pack at around 10am and went to sleep until 4pm as I had done a night shift. I woke up with intense stomach cramps and diarrhoea. I developed fever and chills. The cramping and diarrhoea went on until Sunday afternoon.... I didn’t eat anything the night before, as I was fasting, the last thing I ate was a bowl of cereal at 11am on the Wednesday morning so I’m pretty sure it was the grapes. ”
November 25, 2020 3:29 PM
“Got a burrito with steak and chicken. Symptoms are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe stomach cramps. ”
November 9, 2020 10:39 AM
“It all started yesterday when my mom went out to by pizza from this place. Although they are new I had a bad feeling about there pizza. So my mom comes home with the pizza my whole family eats it and there are about 4 of us. The first day we had pizza everyone’s stomach was hurting so bad but nobody... threw up. Since we had leftovers we had to finish it the following day which we did and around 4am I was still up couldnt sleep tossing and turning so I rushes to the bathroom and had very bad diarrhea. I didn’t throw up thank god but my head and stomach felt uneasy. Here I am in bed with a bucket with me in case i need to blow chunks but still haven’t been able to ”
November 28, 2020 10:10 PM
“I ordered a breakfast burrito from there on Nov 3rd. Fever started that night and lasted for 9 days before extreme vomiting occurred and lasted for 7 days which resulted in hospitalization for severe dehydration and acute kidney damage. Still unsure if I got sick from Wapo Taco that I ordered on Nov... 2nd or from here on Nov 3rd. I reported both. ”
November 8, 2020 9:06 PM
“Iced Peppermint Mocha. Went there today and ordered an iced peppermint mocha. After drinking it I have been sick all night long. Cramping, bloating, diarrhea ”
November 12, 2020 8:12 PM
“Ordered a chicken bacon ranch toasted online
Everything was cold inclining the meat that would be warmed even if it was toasted, was in too much of a hurry to deal with it/go back. Woke up at 5am puking and unable to leave the restroom. Also had to leave work early. ”
November 7, 2020 2:49 AM
“I got food poisoning from here ”
November 21, 2020 3:38 PM
“Been vomiting all evening cant keep water down feel all shaky since eating a takeaway delivered from there im certain its food positioning ”