IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 20, 2015 5:35 AM
March 2, 2021 5:49 PM
“this morning ”
March 2, 2021 7:11 PM
“Got Black Forest salad. I added tomatoes, bacon, banana peppers, cucumbers, and salt/pepper. Ranch was my dressing. Order and ate around 4:00pm today. Stomach cramps started around 5:15pm and have been worse. I came home and I’m throwing up and cramps are horrible. Non-stop cramping. And po*ping ... Today ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing sign or poster near hand washing sink in the unisex washroom. Must provide and maintain.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: food (ice) not... protected from contamination during storage. Observed black and brown slime substance in the interior contact surfaces of ice machine. Slime likely to contaminate the ice for human consumption. Instructed to discontinue using ice machine until service cleaned and sanitized. I. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed dust build up on ceiling ventilation vent inisde unisex washroom. Must clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”