IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
My wife and I had been out running errands when around 5:20pm we decided to not cook dinner and grab something quick to eat. We ordered our sandwiches, and headed home. After we got home and began eating our sandwiches we both began to feel ill. Within... the next hour and a half we both began to feel incredibly sick. We headed into our local urgent care where they had told us that given that we both started to feel sick almost immediately after the subway, then it was the subway that made us sick. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills
Suspected source: I ate a chicken sandwich at Subway Place Longueuil
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Several days
Additional information: I lost more than 10 pounds | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills
I ordered 3 SUB 30 Tuna.
We spent the night between diarrhea and nausea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Closure Date: 10/19/2023
- High Priority - Employee touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands - food was not being heated as a sole ingredient to 145 degrees F or immediately added to other ingredients to be cooked/heated to the minimum required temperature to allow bare... hand contact. Establishment has no approved Alternative Operating Procedure. Server using bare hands to get nacho chips for basket **Warning**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. 6 rodent droppings under hand sink at ware wash area 3 rodent droppings on floor under dish machine 4 rodent droppings on floor under 3 compartment sink 12 rodent droppings in plastic container with single service to go containers at expo/server area 40 rodent droppings on floor under shelf for single service to go containers at expo/server are 60 rodent droppings in dry storage/office building Total 125 rodent droppings **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Wiping cloth sanitizer solution exceeds the maximum concentration allowed. Quat sanitizer over 400ppm, max is 400ppmg **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
I ate scallops for dinner. Right after finishing my meal, I vomited everything. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Because of my autism I always order the same things every time I go to a certain restaurant. These are my safe foods. Two days ago I made the mistake of trying something new here, their meatloaf. I was just craving it for some reason. Well now... I am having waves of nausea and diarrhea that just doesn’t stop. One second I want to vomit, the next I am literally pooping water. Cant be anything besides the meatloaf, took two days for symptoms to appear and it is the ONLY new thing I have introduced to my diet in a long time. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Multi Grain Cheerios, Publix Super Market at Town Center Shops, Northwest Federal Highway, Jensen Beach, FL, USA
1 year ago
Nausea and diarrhea from eating Multi Grain Cheerios. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Recent Interesting Reports
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: Rotisserie chicken from Wal mart
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: I did not have anything else today other than 2 pieces of toast around 11 am. Ate the... chicken at work at 7:00 pm and been sick and back and forth to the bathroom all night since. Feeling very bad still after my 2nd break at 11:30 pm. Cannot go home because I have no PTO left. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Chills
The FSAI announced the recall of Fin Carré White Chocolate due to the possible presence of plastic pieces. This product was sold at Lidl stores in Ireland.
The recalled product is:
- Fin Carré White Chocolate; pack size: 100g. Best before: 16/10/2024. Country Of Origin: Germany
Do... not consume the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ate a signature hamburger at lunchtime, after that I didn't eat anything else the rest of the day because I found that the hamburger left my stomach weird, at 00:00 at night I started with abdominal pain followed by vomiting and diarrhea, it's 1:40 in the... morning I still have a lot of abdominal pain, I've vomited 3 times and I have explosive diarrhea... | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
3 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Oscar Mayer Carving Ham
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Additional information: I ate one slice of Oscar Mayer carving ham lunch meat last night. It was a new, unopened and in-date... package I purchase this Monday. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Chills, Headache
Got a burger and friends along with chicken tenders. I was literally up all night with diarrhea and vomiting simultaneously. I wasn’t sure if I had to go to the hospital because of the fever. It’s about 24 hours since I ate the food and I’m just beginning feel like I could walk. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever
6 days ago
I got sick after eating,
I ate Great Value Lightly Salted chips and afterward I had severe stomach pains, gas build up and finally vomited. After vomiting I felt better right away | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Gas
On 11/12/23 in the evening, ordered grilled chicken Philly and water. Around midnight, was having stomach cramps, then vomiting. It's 12:30 pm and I'm still feeling sick, as if I might vomit again or have diarrhea or both, with a tinge of blood in saliva that I... think came from vomit acid irritation in my throat. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Other
Update November 24, 2023
Since the last update on November 17, 2023, 56 more illnesses have been reported. As of November 24, 99 people infected with the outbreak strain of Salmonella have been reported from 32 states (AR, CA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NJ, NY, OK, OR,... PA, RI, UT, VA, WA, CO, IN, NC, NV GA, SC, TX, IL, NE, TN, IA, KY, AZ, OH, WI, MO, and MN.). 45 have been hospitalized, and 2 deaths have been reported from Minnesota. Illnesses started on dates ranging from October 17, 2023, to November 10, 2023
On November 22, 2023, more recalls for whole and pre-cut cantaloupes were issued. Trufresh expanded their recall again to include all Malichita brand and Rudy brand whole cantaloupes. Crown Jewels recalled Malitchita brand whole cantaloupes. CF Dallas recalled pre-cut fruit products containing recalled cantaloupes.
The investigation is ongoing.
November 17, 2023
The CDC, public health and regulatory officials in several states, and the FDA are investigating a multistate outbreak of Salmonella Sundsvall infections linked to cantaloupes. As of November 17, 43 people infected with the outbreak strain of Salmonella have been reported from 15 states (AZ, CA GA, IL, KY, MD, MN, MO, NE, OH, OK, TX, VA, WA and WI). Seventeen have been hospitalized and no deaths have been reported. Illnesses started on dates ranging from October 17, 2023, to November 6, 2023.
The products linked to this outbreak are:
- Whole cantaloupes: Might have a sticker that says “Malichita”, “4050”, and “Product of Mexico/produit du Mexique”. Sold in many states between October 16 and October 23, 2023
- Vinyard brand pre-cut cantaloupes. Includes cantaloupe cubes, melon medleys, and fruit medleys. Sold in Oklahoma stores between October 30 and November 10, 2023. Most have a yellow label with “Vinyard,” and some have a red label with “Fresh”.
- ALDI whole cantaloupe and pre-cut fruit products. Includes whole cantaloupes, cantaloupe chunks in clamshell packaging, and pineapple spears in clamshell packaging. Best-by dates between October 27 and October 31, 2023. Sold in ALDI stores in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
On November 1, 2023, Malichita brand cantaloupes were recalled in Canada. Canada is also investigating a Salmonella outbreak linked to cantaloupes. The strain causing the outbreak in Canada is the same as the US outbreak strain.
On November 8, Trufresh recalled Malichita brand whole cantaloupes that were sold to US businesses between October 16 and October 23. On November 15, Trufresh expanded their recall to include additional whole cantaloupes.
Additional products containing Malichita brand cantaloupes were also recalled. On November 14, Vinyard Fruit and Vegetable Company recalled pre-cut fruit products and ALDI recalled its whole cantaloupe, cantaloupe chunks, and pineapple spears.
CDC is advising people not to eat, sell, or serve recalled fruit.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.