IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
December 3, 2020 3:29 PM
“I tried something different and ordered a tuna sub at around 9.30am. At around 2.30pm I suddebly started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. I assumed I was feeling carsick and had to have my workmate pull over at one point. I felt sick for the rest of the evening and stayed up late vomiti... ng and feeling awful. I could not relax and sleep for so long because the nausea was so strong. Still feeling off the next day. ”
December 3, 2020 12:57 PM
“I got a turkey sub with spinach and a cookie on 12/2/2020 @ 12:30 pm, I feel ill and was up vomiting all night into the next day. I still feel very ill. ”
December 3, 2020 11:09 AM
“Ate a spicy Italian and within a short period of time was vomiting profusely, diarrhea, stomach pain. It was horrible and here it is 2 days later and I'm afraid to eat anything. ”
December 1, 2020 12:45 AM
“went there yesterday, got a tuna sub. ended up throwing up in the night while sleeping. thought it was a fluke, came back the next day and got the same order, threw up all over the place, been sick for 2 days because of this place. ”
November 29, 2020 10:06 PM
“Had sweet corn as an option on my sandwich, they were reaching the bottom of the tub so I don’t know how old it was, when they went to replace it, they just poured the bottom of the old stuff onto the top of the new tub, the next few days I had a bad stomach and couldn’t eat, being diabetic it also... played with my blood sugars ”
November 29, 2020 2:23 PM
“Chicken and bacon melt sandwich purchased and ate around 1-2pm and then sickness kicked in around 7-8pm. Still Ill 24hours later, bed ridden. ”
November 25, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 23, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: instructed to provide handwashing signage at all handsinks (washroom).
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed black slimy substances on interior water compone... nts of the ice maker,dripping into ice 'ice is used for human consumption'. Management was instructed to turn off machine, remove ice and have interior of ice machine cleaned and sanitized and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed no splashguard at hand sink in the front prep area. Must provide and maintain.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean the food debris on the storage racks inside the walk-in-cooler and to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed water leak at backflow prevention device above the mop sink area. Must repair plumbing leak and to maintain.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: observed the dish washing 3-compartment sink not maintained. Observed waste water backing out from the open site floor drain onto rear food prep/3-compartment sink area while draining and running water in mentioned sink. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and detail clean and sanitize areas. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c),citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to remove accumulations of dusts on ceiling ventilation covers at front food prep area and to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles that are stored on top of the walk-in-cooler due to potential pest harborage.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: instructed to replace burnt-out light bulbs at front and rear food prep/3-compartment sink area and maintain adequate lighting at all times.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates provided on the premises. Must show proof of training for all food handling employees.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 25, 2020 8:47 AM
“I order a footlong sandwich from this location. I ordered my usual that i always get. A footlong on Italian herbs and cheese with pepperoni, ham, bacon, and cheese with salt and pepper. Ive Only eaten their sandwiches this way my whole life, but last night i tried something new, or i was forced to i... guess for the first time in my experience. The store was out of Italian herbs and cheese so I had to get my sandwich on a plain footlong. I also added lettuce for the second time too. I regret going to this store. After goin to bed late from weird stomach sensations, I woke up around 8 with the feeling of "somethings off" then immediately about 2 mins later im in my bathroom face in the toilet projectile vomiting!!! Now im a pretty solid person when it comes to stomach health or not getting stomach related sicknesses, however they legitimately gave me food poisoning and im appalled. And the only things I got different was my bread and adding a veggie. Safe to say IM NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN! ”
November 25, 2020 7:31 AM
“I had Italian herb and cheese bread with chicken, American cheese, onions, banana peppers, and Chipotle sauce, macadamia nut cookie and raspberry cheesecake cookie. Barely finished eating and had to vomit at the store twice then went home and had intense abdominal pain with continued vomiting for ab... out 14-15 hours. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 18, 2020 11:25 AM
“Ate a bag of cool ranch doritos, I noticed a slight weird beany taste about them but kept eating anyway. Soon after I felt extremely bloated & have been developing watery diarrhea for the past 2 days. I noticed a sudden fatigue & like I couldn't stay away, then bubbling in my guts along with a sudde... n headache ”
November 9, 2020 4:50 AM
“I got diarrhea from here for the millionth time. I literally get it without fail after every meal I eat there over the past two years. ”
December 3, 2020 8:43 AM
December 2, 2020 12:18 PM
“I GOT TERRIBLY SICK FROM EATING HERE
COBB SALAD WITH THEIR CHICKEN NUGGETS ON IT. WITHIN 3 HOURS I HAD SEVERE CRAMPING NAUSEA DIARRHEA AND AN HOUR LATER VOMITING AND LIGHT HEADED AND DIZZY AND MORE DIARRHEA. REPORTS SAY EITHER E-COLI OR SALMONELLA. I CALLED FT LAUDERDALE AND LEFT MESSAGE NO ONE... CALLED BACK SO I CALLED CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS AND AFTER HOLDING FOR 12 MINUTES THEY JUST SAID OH THEY ARE FRANCHISES. WHAT? THEY COULD CARE LESS IF THEIR FRANCHISEES POISON PEOPLE. AM GOING TO CALL THE LOCAL BOARD OF HEATH OR A TV STATION. ”
November 16, 2020 9:50 PM
“Bought their Premade chicken fettuccine Alfredo from here and had it for dinner last night. Woke up feeling a bit sick to my stomach developed diarrhea throughout the whole day and felt nauseous and ended up in urgent care. Feeling weak and with diarrhea and extreme nausea and vomiting. High blood p... ressure was high. Didn’t have anything else for dinner last night. ”
November 30, 2020 8:00 PM
“Company name: Hong Thai Foods Corp.
Brand name: Golden Boy
Product recalled: Custard Muffin Original
Reason of the recall: Undeclared milk
FDA Recall date: November 30, 2020
Recall details: Hong Thai Foods Corp. of Brooklyn, NY is recalling its 7.76 ounce packages of Golden Boy Custard Muffin O... riginal because they may contain undeclared milk allergens and are adulterated with Uranine- Acid Yellow 73. Consumers who are allergic to milk allergens may run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume this product.
The recalled Golden Boy Custard Muffin Original were distributed nationwide in retail stores. The product comes in a 7.76 ounce, rigid clear plastic package marked with Best Before date of 29/01/2022 on the bottom. The product UPC code is 9555719731581. No illnesses or allergic reactions involving this product have been reported to date.
The recall was initiated after routine sampling by New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets Food Inspectors and subsequent analysis by Food Laboratory personnel revealed the presence of undeclared milk allergens in the 7.76 ounce packages of Golden Boy Custard Muffin Original which did not declare a milk ingredient on the label. Consumers who have purchased 7.76 ounce packages of Golden Boy Custard Muffin Original are urged to, not eat it, throw it out or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (718) 237-1511.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 16, 2020 5:00 PM
“Company name: Kanan Enterprises
Brand name: Aldi Southern Grove
Product recalled: On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Almonds
FDA Recall date: November 12, 2020
Recall details: Out of an abondance of caution Kanan Enterprises announces the voluntary recall of ALDI... Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix 8 Pack Caddies 1.5 oz., Best By JUL 27 2021 due to the presence of almonds that are not listed as ingredients. People who have an allergy to almonds run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. No illnesses have been reported associated with this recall.
The only item that is affected by this recall is ALDI Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix a 1.5 ounce pouch bag with a UPC 4099100005202 and a date code of Best By JUL 27 2021. No other products or date codes are affected.
Product was distributed Aldi stores in the states of CT, DE, FL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV. We were notified by a customer that almonds were packaged in bags of ALDI Southern Grove On the Go Sweet & Salty Trail Mix. Consumers with this reported product should not consume this product. They should destroy it. Consumers with questions should call 1-800-860-5464, 8:15 am – 5:00pm EST, Monday – Friday.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
November 15, 2020 4:39 PM
“I got it last night. Within thirty min I got a headache, stomach pains dizziness and vomiting. ”
November 5, 2020 11:09 AM
“Order it today around 12:38 5th of November arrived late like 15 to 20 mins late I ate all the food I got
And I’m having Stomach pain
And cold sweats ”
November 22, 2020 11:42 PM
“I had dinner there on 11/21/20. I had some of the Senor Croque, biscuit, and the Cookie Monster shake. Two others in our party of six ended up getting sick as well. One vomited and the other experienced nausea. ”