Subway, Southeast Oak Street, Milwaukie, OR, United States
Food Poisoning 3 years ago
Southeast Oak Street, Milwaukie, 97222 Oregon, United States
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea and nausea
“Report date: Feb 25, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: a sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands not provided on exposed hand washing sinks in front prep area. Signs shall be provided at all handshaking sinks used by food employees...
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed that employee wore bracelets on hands while working with food. Must remove all jewelry except plain wedding band from hands while working with exposed food
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previously cited core violations from 7/31/2020 report # 2303962 not corrected as follows: violation #51 backflow prevention devices not located at ice machine-soda machine. Must install so backflow prevention devices or air gap between the water supply inlet and the unit so it may be located to be serviced and maintained violation #51 must repair urinal flush that is not working priority foundation:7-42-090,citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Feb 20, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no written employee health policy on site for all employees. Must provide. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11-washroom ventilation inoperable.... Must repair/replace.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13-no proof of food handler training or certificates for all required employees. Must provide.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13-no proof of allergen training or certificates for all the city of chicago certified food managers.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I believe it was having the Meat Feast. I was horribly sick within a few hours and have how been experiencing diahorrea for the past 2 days Just me, a few hours. I had the meat feast, then me & my friend (who'd had a different Sub but was okay)... went to the cinema. As the film as about to finish I felt queasy and when we got home I rushed to the toilet and was the most sick I'd been while completely sober. I then continued to feel sick throughout the evening. The next day I had diarrhea throughout, and same again today. Also I've had a splitting headache throughout. My eyes esepcially hurt as they're so dry. ”
“had a philly cheesesteak with spinich tomatoes lettuce and extra ranch dressing ”
“I ate a cold cut, within an hour or do I experienced explosive diarrhea, my stomach hurt so bad I could not even stand ”
“I ate the food and started getting pains in my tummy but before I even lef I saw a rat inside the building on the table going through the food boxes this has been worst experience ”
“A salad from there had works in it and I had eaten it before I noticed I was vomiting and had diarrhoea Just me I ordered via Deliveroo , I ate parts of the salad before noticing the small light brown worms laying dead or lettuce and cucumbers about 40... minutes after words I had pains and the urge to go to the bathroom and ended up vomiting and having diarrhoea the next morning ”
“Eating from a restaurant. We went there for a meal. My hubby ordered a chicken and shrimp dish with fried rice. The chicken and shrimp was cooked at the table. When I tasted his dish the chicken tasted rotten. He thought it was just bland. He ate his meal. That... night he had a loose tummy several times and vomiting. ”
“Grandmas pickles I ate a pickle. Then I went to chop up to to put in some deviled eggs I was making I noticed one was all slimy and full of white yuck. I did not eat any more. About eight and a half hours later I was throwing up... violently throughout the night and I went to the ER. Annoyingly my friend ate a pickle from the same jar the week before and had the same results. It was about 9 hours after ate ”
“I purchased it around 3 or 4pm ate two pieces and relaxed. A few hours later I’m having diarrhea vomiting and nausea. Don’t know what to do. I can’t move was thinking about calling rescue. What should I do? ”
“We went to the restaurant Sunday February 16, 2020 11:30 , 11 people , two different tables. We all 11 people started to get sick between Monday afternoon and Monday night. We have have one person is vegetarian got sick too, could it be E Coli? ”
“I bought the $29.99 12 piece chicken bucket with 3 sides (mashed potatoes and gravy, Mac and cheese, and fries) a couple hours after eating I put my children to bed and lay down as well because I wasnt feeling good. My daughter woke me up saying her belly hurt... and started throwing up EVERYWHERE. I get in the shower with her and when I get out I start throwing up as well. It was like a domino effect. One after the other we all started throwing up. All of my 3 kids ages 1, 3 and 9 were sick. My fiance and I were sick. I'm very upset. I don't have alot of money and it was supposed to be a treat for us and it turned into a nightmare instead. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us