Food Poisoning 5 years ago
“Ate the steak and swiss chease”
1 person had — diarrhea, nausea, fever and vomiting
More incidents from:
“Ate the steak and swiss chease”
“Had a mix of tacos on June 1st. I got violently ill, vomiting and diarrhea. The others I was with got ill as well and one was hospitalized with an inflamed colon and 102 degree fever. ”
“Publix deli meats as well as the molded bagels we received when we ordered the groceries from the app. My fiance and I ordered groceries on February 9th in the food we ordered was a bag of Bays New York bagels. After ingesting the bagels in a time period of... 1 hour I had vomited. My fiance was nauseous and getting sicker by the minute. After looking closely at the bagels I realized they had clearly visible green mold spots in the bread as well as moisture and black powdered spots on the bottom of the bag. On the bagels we used Publix brand deli meat which once I smelled the bag. Honestly smelled like a gym locker ”
“My child and I ate key lime pie.
Within 4 hours we were both violently ill. My husband called the restaurant and reported the poisoning to the manager, called MD too but was told we would have to wait out the symptoms. MD said most likely salmonella poisoning.Told to hydrate... but can't keep anything down...totally extremely painful and miserable experience. ”
“got a chicken bowl for breakfast around 9am. had diarrhea 4 times before noon. threw up around 1:30pm. have had extreme stomach pains about an hour after eating and still experiencing now 8 hours later. had to cancel valentines day dinner reservations. never eating there again. ”
“I got sick from eating seaweed salad , that I bought, Azumi brand, which is Korea farmed. I ate it on February 6th, brand new box, couldn't sleep at night, got up with diarrhea, felt slightly better after vomiting the seaweed. Everything else of my food that I had eaten... the same night was digested, just seaweed wasn't. Had fever forb2b days, headache and diarrhea. Couldn't eat all the time as well. needs to take this seaweed of their shelves asap!!! ”
“A take away meal from there Ordered the food last night for myself ate most of it and had the rest a few hours later before then heading to bed. Woke up around 5am due to pain from a really upset stomach and nausea before starting with diarrhoea not long... after. I had only had toast for breakfast so I am 100% sure this meal is what caused me to be unwell as I was absolutely fine before eating the meal. ”
“The Food Standards Agency (FSA) announced the recall of several Müller yogurt products due to the potential presence of metal pieces, which make these products unsafe to consume.
FSA advises consumers not to eat these products and to return them to the place of purchase instead. The recalled products are... the following:
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Cherry & Blackberry/Raspberry. (6x143g). Best before: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Fruit 6 Pack – Strawberry & Peach/Apricot. (6x143g). Best before: 26 Feb, 02 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Fruit 6 Pack – Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberry. (1050g (6x175g)). Best before: 20 Feb, 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Greek Yoghurt – Strawberry. (4x125g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Yoghurt Multipack – Mixed. (6x165g). Use by: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
- Milbona Fat Free Fruit Yoghurt – Strawberry. (165g). Use by: 04 Mar.
- Müller Corner Favourites 6 Pack – Strawberry, Vanilla/Chocolate Balls & Digestive Biscuit. (6x130/143g). Best before: 03 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Strawberry, Cherry & Raspberry/Cranberry. (6x160g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müllerlight – Cherry Single. (1x160g). Best before: 13 Mar.
- Müllerlight 6 Pack – Mango/Passionfruit, Peach/Pineapple & Mandarin. (6x160g). Best before: 14 Mar.
- Müllerlight Greek – Strawberry. (4x120g). Best before: 07 Mar.
- Müller Rice 6 Pack – Apple & Raspberry. (6x180g). Use by: 08 Mar.
- Müller Bliss Mascarpone Style Yogurt – Peach & Apricot. (4x110g). Best before: 10 Mar.
- Brooklea Light Strawberry Single Pot. (175g). Best before: 26 Feb, 04 Mar.
You can check the full recall notice on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us