Subway, West Street, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Food Poisoning 3 years ago
West Street, Sheffield, S1 4EU United Kingdom
Reported By Iwaspoisoned.com User
1 person had — diarrhea
“My boyfriend and I both got a tuna sub and we also got my mom a chicken breast sub. Minutes after I finished mine, my stomach started growling with some pain. I went to the bathroom feeling really nauseous and with bad stomach pain. I had diarrhea along with throwing... up 🤢 while I was in the bathroom, my bf told me he had to use the toilet really bad. Basically we both got sick and my mom was fine. So I’m sure it had to do with the tuna.. First time I get sick from it. ”
“Report date: Feb 25, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: a sign or poster that notifies food employees to wash their hands not provided on exposed hand washing sinks in front prep area. Signs shall be provided at all handshaking sinks used by food employees...
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed that employee wore bracelets on hands while working with food. Must remove all jewelry except plain wedding band from hands while working with exposed food
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previously cited core violations from 7/31/2020 report # 2303962 not corrected as follows: violation #51 backflow prevention devices not located at ice machine-soda machine. Must install so backflow prevention devices or air gap between the water supply inlet and the unit so it may be located to be serviced and maintained violation #51 must repair urinal flush that is not working priority foundation:7-42-090,citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
“Report date: Feb 20, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no written employee health policy on site for all employees. Must provide. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-304. 11-washroom ventilation inoperable.... Must repair/replace.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13-no proof of food handler training or certificates for all required employees. Must provide.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13-no proof of allergen training or certificates for all the city of chicago certified food managers.
Source: chicago.gov ”
“I believe it was having the Meat Feast. I was horribly sick within a few hours and have how been experiencing diahorrea for the past 2 days Just me, a few hours. I had the meat feast, then me & my friend (who'd had a different Sub but was okay)... went to the cinema. As the film as about to finish I felt queasy and when we got home I rushed to the toilet and was the most sick I'd been while completely sober. I then continued to feel sick throughout the evening. The next day I had diarrhea throughout, and same again today. Also I've had a splitting headache throughout. My eyes esepcially hurt as they're so dry. ”
“had a philly cheesesteak with spinich tomatoes lettuce and extra ranch dressing ”
“Amy’s frozen macaroni and cheese I had Amy’s frozen rice macaroni and cheese for supper. 1 to 2 hours later I started having stomach cramps and then extreme diarrhea and nausea. It was worse than colonoscopy preparation. I broke out in a sweat, lay down and slept or passed out. ... Woke with another episode. The diarrhea probably lasted about an hour or two. Slept all night after the last episode. This morning I feel groggy and very weak. I am 73. ”
“Bought Prova Premium On-the-vine tomatoes (Mucci Farms) 1.36 kg, Product of Mexico. ITM. /ART. 355463. I eat tomatoes all the time and my diet doesn't vary much. After eating these tomatoes, I got diarrhea when I had been perfectly fine before that. Next day I didn't have any and my... system had returned to normal. Then the following day I had them again and sure enough, diarrhea again. There is something wrong with this batch of tomatoes. ”
“My child and I ate key lime pie.
Within 4 hours we were both violently ill. My husband called the restaurant and reported the poisoning to the manager, called MD too but was told we would have to wait out the symptoms. MD said most likely salmonella poisoning.Told to hydrate... but can't keep anything down...totally extremely painful and miserable experience. ”
“The impossible burger. I got my husband the impossible burger and he ate it and about an hour later he started feeling really sick. His body aches, he has diarrhea, and throwing up. Just my husband has gotten sick. But this has never happened before. It was right after he... ate the impossible burger. ”
Forward reports to public health agencies
We monitor and review all reports
We detect and predict outbreaks
Help others around us