IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
March 1, 2021 7:40 AM
“I ordered Uber eats at around 10pm last night I ordered 12 pack Cinnabon’s and the 5 nacho fries box and I started feeling like my stomach was upset about an hour later it progressively got worst through the night then late at night I’m awoken by having to go to the bathroom and puking on my self wh... ere I was constipated for over 2 hours and felt horrible and still do am now taking medicine for upset stomach to hopefully prevent this pain that I’m feeling they are not up to standards there at all and more than likely gave me food that was expired ”
March 3, 2021 1:42 AM
“Taco's with beef. chips. Started getting a headache and nausea 1-2 hrs later. Later that night (Feb 25th, 2021) had headache, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps. Friday started diarrhea, severe cramps, and very bad headache. Headache and stomach pain are still hurting and its been 6 days. ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 6, 2021 4:30 AM
“My son and I both had dinner, my husband had something else. My husband didn’t get sick but son had been up all night throwing up and I’ve been having stomach cramps and diarrhea. ”
January 28, 2019 3:23 AM
“Six hours after I ate a ham and provolone sandwich, I began vomiting and experiencing chills and severe stomach cramps. I vomited for six hours and became extremely weak and dehydrated. ”
July 25, 2018 10:45 AM
“Got out of work didn’t eat anything so decided to get a classic roast beef sandwhich with cheese at around 4. I go to bed with an upset stomach at 9 and then wake up at 12 to me vomiting and diarrhea. ”