IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
March 1, 2021 7:40 AM
“I ordered Uber eats at around 10pm last night I ordered 12 pack Cinnabon’s and the 5 nacho fries box and I started feeling like my stomach was upset about an hour later it progressively got worst through the night then late at night I’m awoken by having to go to the bathroom and puking on my self wh... ere I was constipated for over 2 hours and felt horrible and still do am now taking medicine for upset stomach to hopefully prevent this pain that I’m feeling they are not up to standards there at all and more than likely gave me food that was expired ”
March 3, 2021 1:42 AM
“Taco's with beef. chips. Started getting a headache and nausea 1-2 hrs later. Later that night (Feb 25th, 2021) had headache, nausea and vomiting, stomach cramps. Friday started diarrhea, severe cramps, and very bad headache. Headache and stomach pain are still hurting and its been 6 days. ”
March 3, 2021 8:48 AM
“I’m not a frequent fast food eater but last night I was craving. I ate 1chalupa with sour cream and 2cinnabon delights. It wasn’t that good. My stomachs currently feels discomfort and I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous ”
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 9, 2020 7:32 PM
“I ate the blackjack chicken club with waffle fries around 3:30. 3 hours later I had diarrhea 3 times within an hour. ”
July 12, 2020 2:03 AM
“I really wanted salad, but it was late so my only option was this. I’ve never had this experience before with them, so I was really worried about saying this, but after the salad I had constant bathroom breaks for diarrhea. I don’t know if there is something wrong, however, there is a lot of people... complaining about the same exact order I got. ”
January 8, 2020 2:13 PM
“Symptoms started about 3:00am after chicken and broccoli the previous evening . Called 911 and was taken to ER about 10:00 am. I stayed in hospital 2 days, after getting samples of diarrhea they diagnosed me with ecoli/food poising. My sister also got sick 2 days later with vomiting and diarrhea. ”
December 25, 2019 2:08 AM
“A couple weeks ago I got sick after eating the falafel dish. Today my husband ate it and a few hours later this evening he is sick with the same symptoms: stomach pain, cramping, gas and diarrhea. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 2, 2021 8:08 PM
“I have literally not been able to leave the bathroom for the last hour, which is when I got home from dinner. I really barely made it home... The extreme stomach cramps, diarrhea and nausea is outrageous. I usually love them but I’ve never felt this terrible after eating there. Maybe during Devour I... ndy is not the right time to eat there.... ugh ”
February 16, 2021 5:06 PM
“Around 9pm I ordered mozzarella sticks, cheeseburgers clam strips and French fries. I ate the food around 930pm last night. Thai morning I woke up with severe stomach pain and vomited. In the vomit, was the onions from the cheeseburgers. I also have constant diarrhea and have been laying in the bed... all day due to stomach pain. My stomach is making weird sounds and is extremely painful. I feel like I am going to die. ”
February 10, 2021 3:20 PM
“Every time I eat Publix’s sandwiches I get bad cramps in my stomach ”
February 8, 2021 4:54 PM
“Ate there for lunch and 5 hrs later I am so sick. ”
February 4, 2021 12:42 PM
“I cooked Smithfield Anytime Ham steak (it was done because I made sure.) and 30 minutes after eating I po*ped myself... I didn’t even feel it coming. But it was bad diarrhea... Then, I started hearing my stomach make loud rumbling noises... ”
February 3, 2021 1:37 PM
“I ate a no sugar added apple pie, afterwards I got horrible chills and felt cold even with a heating pad. I had Crushing chest pain, and had to go to the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack. Two days later, my coworkers boyfriend ate the same brand apple pie from a different heb. He the... n got the same symptoms i did. I talked to a manager from there yesterday and let them know as well. ”
Field Roast Miniature Corn Dogs, Walmart Supercenter, Old San Antonio Road, Buda, TX 78610, United States
February 5, 2021 4:02 AM
“My fiancé had Field Roast Miniature Corn Dogs for dinner around approximately 7-730pm. By approximately 9-10pm she was feeling extremely nauseous. Around 2 am, after taking OTC nausea medicine (Nauzene) at 11 pm, then a second dose at 1 am, she began vomiting profusely for about 10 minutes. She ate... approximately 6-7 mini corn dogs. She only drank water with her meal along with a small side of Ore Ida Crinkled Fries (I ate those as well with my meal with no shared ill effects). The product was purchased from the local store frozen section and was not expired. Upon inspection of the few remaining mini corn dogs from the same bag she was served from, the batter around the field roast vegan hot dog appeared to be slightly different/ misshapen from the way they normally appear (most looked like the batter hadn’t formed around or covered the hot dog). She continued to have stomach cramps and continues to feel very nauseous and continues to vomit throughout the early morning. ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
February 7, 2021 11:55 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 6,806 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) dip and salads products by Food Evolution because they contain meat that was produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these pro... ducts.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The RTE dip and salad items containing meat were produced on various dates from Nov. 9, 2020, through Jan. 29, 2021 and have “USE BY” dates through Feb. 6, 2021. The recalled products bear establishment number “EST. 34309” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations in Illinois. The following product is subject to recall:
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet (31-oz).
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (18-oz).
- Tri-Colored Italian Style Rotini Pasta Salad with Salami thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (7-oz).
- German Style Potato Salad with Bacon thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (8-oz).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification tasks. FSIS personnel discovered that the establishment produced amenable product at an off-site facility without the benefit of federal inspection, then repackaged and labeled the products with the USDA mark of inspection at the federal establishment.
This is a Class I recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious, adverse health consequences or death.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 16, 2021 10:17 PM
“My stomach hurts like hell. I think the chicken was raw it even tasted to soft and uncooked. I had the GRILLED spicy deluxe chicken sandwich. Yes GRILLED. GRILLED doesn’t not mean UNCOOKED. Now my stomach tells as if someone is stomping on ur or twirling or squeezing around my intestines, shortly af... ter, that led to diarreah. What type of bulls*t is this? I know for a fact I’m food poisoned that’s how it feels that’s what it is it can’t be nothing else, but food poisoning from here. Yo I feel like I’m DYING. ”