IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Both my sons and I ate recently Tyson frozen chicken patties and Tyson frozen honey battered chicken. And all three of us have become sick with vomiting and nausea within 8 hours of consuming | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
19 hours ago
Went to Sam's club in Cookeville Tennessee and purchased Orange Chicken in box from frozen food section.Eat it for dinner and next day,woke up with diarrhea,cramping, nausea,bloating, vomiting and no feeling well. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Bloating, Cramps
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea all night from frozen pizza | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: It happened just a day after I got Tyson chicken
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: Several days
Additional information: I and my wife both suffered a lot | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
1 week ago
USDA frozen blueberries from local foodbank,
My husband ate approximately 3 cups of frozen blueblueberries we received from our communities Thanksgiving giveaway
from the food bank. They were the ones that say USDA. He has been vomiting for 3 days now and it took about 12 hours... following consuming the berries. | Symptoms: Vomiting
Had the frozen chicken tikka masala from Saffron Road last night for dinner. I woke up around midnight with extreme diarrhea that lasted pretty much the entire rest of the night. It was the only thing I ate in the preceding 12 hours of when symptoms started.... Probably the worst food poisoning/diarrhea I’ve ever had. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Closure Date: 11/27/2023
- High Priority - Container of medicine improperly stored. Container of Tylenol stored on top of bar area reach-in cooler. The manager removed the bottle from the bar area. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength.... Discontinue the use of the dish machine for sanitizing and set up manual sanitization until the dish machine is repaired and sanitizing properly. Dish machine in dish area, 10 ppm. Employee primed machine and rewashed dishes, 75 ppm. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Employee handled soiled equipment or utensils and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Employee handled dirty dishes in the dish area and proceeded to handle clean dishes on the cook line without washing hands. The inspector had the employee wash their hands. **Corrective Action Taken**
-High Priority - Employee touched face/hair and then engaged in food preparation, handled clean equipment or utensils, or touched unwrapped single-service items without washing hands. Employee touched face and proceeded to handle fish without washing hands and changing gloves. The inspector stopped the employee and had the employee wash their hands and change gloves. **Corrective Action Taken**
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Shell eggs are stored over ham in a reach-in cooler outside of the office. The manager placed eggs on the bottom shelf. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food marked with a date that exceeds 7 days after opening/preparation. Mashed crab bisque stored in walk-in cooler dated 11/20. The manager stated the item was prepared on 11/24. The manager placed a proper date mark on the item. **Corrected On-Site**
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food not consumed/sold within 7 days after opening/preparation. See stop sale. Grits stored in walk-in cooler dated 11/18.
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed four rodent droppings on the floor outside of the office across from the beer cooler. Observed one rodent dropping on the bottom shelf of the prep table outside of the office at the end of the cook line. Observed two rodent droppings in the bar area hand washing sink. The manager cleaned and disposed of rodent droppings. **Corrected On-Site** **Repeat Violation** **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safe food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Item in reach-in cooler across from cook line grill: slaw (47F.46F - Cold Holding). The manager stated the item was placed in the reach-in cooler at 11 am. The manager placed an item in the walk-in freezer to reduce the temperature to 41F. **Corrective Action Taken** **Repeat Violation** **Admin Complaint**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food, other than whole meat roast, hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit. Items in warmer above cook line grill: baked potatoes (128F,123F - Hot Holding). The employee stated the item was placed in a warmer 30 minutes before the temperature was taken. The employee placed potatoes in the oven to reheat. **Corrective Action Taken**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Me and my wife became very sick after eating here. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ateZaxbys in Gainesville, Georgia last night and I have vomiting,nausea. My daughter in law ate there 3 days ago and the same I had the chicken finger platter Not at this moment. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
Got terribly sick vomit diarrhea upset stomach for the entire night an hour after eating | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
3 weeks ago
Closure Date: 11/07/2023
-High Priority - Employee failed to wash hands before putting on gloves to initiate a task working with food. Observed: male staff coming from outside, replaced apron and put on gloves, no hand wash. He then changed gloves after washing his hands. **Corrected... On-Site**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed: 1 rodent dropping by the entrance to dry storage, under the shelves. 3 rodent droppings under the dry hood shelves in the corner. 1 rodent dropping on a box on the lowest shelf in the corner of dry goods. 5 rodent droppings to the left of the hot water heater. **Warning**
- High Priority - Vacuum breaker missing at mop sink faucet or on fitting/splitter added to mop sink faucet. Observed lack of backflow device on the nonchemical side of the splitter in the mop sink.
Source: Florida Department of Health
Recent Interesting Reports
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Tuna steak with dirty rice
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: Not sure
Additional information: It happened earlier this evening, symptoms still going on so not sure when it will stop | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
My partner and I ate curry Maggi noodles 28/11/23 in the evening as a snack.My partner and I had what could be described as,an unrestful sleep that night.I had bloating and indigestion all night whilst in bed and my partner was frequenting the toilet.Next morning at working... we both felt sick bloated and frequented the toilet a lot. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Bloating, Indigestion
Me and my 2 year old son. Started having bad diarrhea 3-4hrs after eating here. I’ve been nauseous and having headaches as well. My son has a fever. Food was extra greasy | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Headache
I ate the dark chocolate oveltine ice cream and after eating it for a few seconds I felt a very painful hurt in my stomach , after I go to the toilet it hurts so much even if I'm done going to the toilet | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Zebra International is recalling its Feastables brand Mr Beast Bar Milk Chocolate due to the possible presence of an undeclared allergen (peanut). This product is sold at Countdown, FreshChoice and SuperValue supermarkets throughout New Zealand, and online at International Sweets. While the product labeling indicates that it... 'may contain peanuts, tree nuts, soy and wheat', New Zealand Food Safety has been informed of 2 allergic reactions in New Zealand related to the product.
The recalled product is:
- Feastables brand Mr Beast Bar Milk Chocolate (35g and 60g). All batches and all dates. The product has been imported from Peru.
People with a peanut allergy should not consume this product.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
11/30 expired coldcuts purchased from costco same day delivery The was a home delivery. Had no way of checking date before purchase. Consumption of the roast beef resulted in two visits to hospital emergency, sever dehydration and at this moment, still trying to recover. | Symptoms: Dehydration, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
I got sever tummy ache one hour after my lunch @ Firehouse Hotel on 23/11/2023 and ended up throwing up 5 times and lost my whole afternoon and evening. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Stomach Pain
I ate 3 bagels last night, and now I have a serious diarrhea It is Dempster’s cinnamon raisin bagels best used by Dec 01, I got it for free, as the staff said it was about to expire. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Mushrooms
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache
Mixed Melon Chunk products by 7-Eleven Canada, Inc. are being recalled from the marketplace due to possible Salmonella contamination. This product is distributed in Manitoba.
Brand: None, Product: Mixed Melon Chunks, Size: 199 g, UPC: 4 21401 02179 9, Codes: All best before dates up... to and including DE 06
If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, contact your healthcare provider; check to see if you have recalled products; and do not consume, serve, use, sell, or distribute recalled products.
Recalled products should be returned to the location where they were purchased.
Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Young children, pregnant women, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems may contract serious and sometimes deadly infections. Healthy people may experience short-term symptoms such as fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
Company name: 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
Product recalled: Mixed Melon Chunks
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Microbial Contamination - Salmonella
CFIA Recall date: 2023-11-30