IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Suspected source: The White Castle bugurs
Onset: Not sure
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: Yes I hate this it’s makes every thing worse so I hate it thanks a lot | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Report date: Nov 29, 2023
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: noted internal temperature of tcs food items inside service coolers to be improper: hydrated onions in water 58. 8f. Manager immediately and voluntarily disposed of 4 lbs of products worth $10. 00 through denaturing process.... Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted heavy and theick geasr accumulation inside the electrical unit of deep fryers. Also noted food particles and food debris inside service cooler. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain all floor drains throughout premises.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits, and edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters, and pipes/conduits.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: noted the following previous core violation #58 rule #6-201. 11 from inspection report #2567062 dated 11/15/2022 not corrected. --6-201. 11 floors throughout the entire facility, along all baseboards, at the entranceway to the dining room, throughout the kitchen under all equipment, floor of the walk-in freezer, and washrooms all with dirt, debris, and encrusted grease. -----ceiling ventilation and tiles in both washrooms with excessive dust and dirt. Must clean and maintain all. ----damaged ceiling tile above the utility service sink. ----blackened, moldy wall caulking at the three-compartment sink. Must replace. Priority foundation violation #7-42-090. Citation issued.
Report date: Nov 20, 2023
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed water temperature at hand washing sink in women's toilet room at 145f. Water temperature at hand washing sink in men's toilet room found at 149f. Both are automatic hand sinks. A... handwashing sink shall have maximum hot water temperature of 49ï¿½c (120ï¿½f) through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to clean litter on ground surrounding outdoor dumpster area.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of food handler training completion for employees. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 8/11/2021, report #2523885. #47-4-501. 11--observed a torn door gasket inside of the 3 door stand-up cooler(middle door). Instructed management to replace the torn door gasket. #55-6-201. 17--instructed to replace water stained ceiling tiles in hallway leading to washrooms. #55-6-501. 12--observed dirty floors with excessive grease build up underneath the fryers. Must clean floors in detail and maintain. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090. Citation issued.
3 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: White castle
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
I only had two burgers without cheese. Burped them up all day then had severe stomach pains and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I got food poisoning from chicken salad I Purchased from the store | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Last night around 10pm The crab cake dish I picked the crab cake because was the waiter recommendation. We got there at 10pm. We came from a long symphonic orchestra performance nearby. Nobody eat few hours before going to the restaurant. We were in two couples, my... boyfriend and the other person tried a little bit of my crab cake as well. Both are feeling a little sick today too. The other person that didn’t try my crab cake is the only one feeling okay. | Symptoms: Other, Diarrhea, Nausea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Meat
Onset: More than 2 days
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
I ate the food and started feeling dizzy about 45 minutes later. The dizzy episode lasted through the night. I was also nauseous and vomited a few times. The food did not taste fresh. It tasted like it was previously cooked and some was room temperature. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness
2 weeks ago
I instantly got stomach pain and nausea out of nowhere follow by chills I think it occurred when I ate the Philly cheesesteak today at school or I caught a stomach bug but no vomiting as of now but I got a feeling that I will.
I feel much better only had diarrhea 1x last night but sis not throw up because I lucky that I took pepto bismol which is the reason why I did not throw up.
Symptoms: Nausea, shivering chills, stomach pain, fatigue, feverish but no fever. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Chills, Fatigue, Stomach Pain
Recent Interesting Reports
Ate 3 different nights after supper, not sure what ingredient DID NOT agree w/stomach or other possibility? Extreme pain & vomiting frm 2am- 11am, later evening felt better, stup*dity ate more, same things, now days later, SOO SORE FRM THROWING UP | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
I was at the restaurant with my wife on veterans day.We was just fine until we got home and then both of us got bad stomach cramps and the diarrhea.then I started getting really sick more and I'm in the hospital now with e coli Im getting... better but won't get out with medicine to home until maybe Wednesday and our Thanks giving will not happen this year because I will be on bed rest for a few days. We went to a buffet called Golden corral on Taylorsville road in Louisville Kentucky. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Starting getting severe stomach pain about an hour after eating my chicken salad. Experiencing diarrhea and stomach pain | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Quality Food World Pty Ltd is recalling of Greek Tzatziki due to non compliant labelling as the product states dairy free on the lid, however milk is included in the ingredients list and product. This product has been available for sale at independent retailers including IGA in... New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia. It has been available for sale at Coles Local and independent retailers including IGA in Victoria.
The recalled product is:
- Fifya Greek Tzatziki, 200 g, Best Before 30-Apr-2024 and 30-May-2024
Consumers who have a milk allergy or intolerance should not consume this product and should return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
HMC Farms/Signature Farms Whole Peaches, Plums, and Nectarines - recalled due to Listeria monocytogenes
2 weeks ago
The HMC Group Marketing, Inc., which does business as HMC Farms, is voluntarily recalling peaches, plums and nectarines sold in retail stores between May 1 and November 15, 2022 and between May 1 and November 15, 2023. The fruit is being recalled because it has the potential... to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The recalled fruit was distributed nationwide and sold at retail stores as individual pieces of fruit bearing PLU stickers (see images attached) or in consumer packaging (also shown in the attached images) and sold at retail between May 1 and November 15, 2022 and between May 1 and November 15, 2023. The recalled peaches have been linked to an outbreak of Listeriosis that has resulted in eleven illnesses.
Listeria monocytogenes is an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
This recall includes only conventionally grown fruit – no organic fruit is being recalled. Peaches, plums, and nectarines currently available for sale at retail stores are not included in this recall.
Consumers: Although the recalled fruit is no longer available in retail stores, consumers may have frozen the recalled fruit at home for later use. Consumers are urged to check their freezers for the recalled fruit, not consume it.
This recall is being carried out with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: The HMC Group Marketing, Inc.
Brand name: HMC Farms/Signature Farms
Product recalled: Whole Peaches, Plums, and Nectarines
Reason of the recall: Potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: November 17, 2023
I ordered some food on the way home spent over $26 and notice the chili dogs were really discolored after I almost ate the whole thing. I figured that’s possibly how they are?
Well now I can’t stop throwing up and my stomach hurts so bad. I... will send a picture of the hot dog. They didn’t even give a receipt for the order. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
FDA announced the recall of Fine Sconehenge Baking Company scones by The Kitchen Garden Co, LLC due to an undeclared allergen: egg. These products were sold directly from the firm's website in California and Nevada.
The recalled products are:
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company Chocolate Chip Scone,... individually sealed plastic bag. The affected product quantity is unknown as all of them before 9/12/23 were misbranded.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company CRANBERRY ORANGE SCONE, individually sealed plastic bag.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company Lemon Blueberry Scone, individually sealed plastic bag.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company Lemon Raspberry Scone, individually sealed plastic bag.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Company ENGLISH SCONE, individually sealed plastic bag.
The Firm does not generate manufacturing codes for these products.
This recall was initiated on 9/12/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled products.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
My children and I split two Jimmy Dean sausage egg and cheese Griddles 11/26/23 @4pm, I bought them from Wegmans. My daughter and I had SEVERE cramping in our stomachs about 30min later and still do it's 9p. I want to curl up in the fetal position and puke. I felt completely fine until I ate those. | Symptoms: Nausea, Cramps
3 weeks ago
Persia Foods is recalling NC brand Coconut Cake Powder due to insects. This product was distributed in British Columbia.
The recalled product is:
- NC Coconut Cake Powder, 500 g, Code: BB 01/05/2024. UPC: 6 260333 800416.
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected product....
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Yesterday last night texas at Peoria Not sure None | Symptoms: Other