IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Mount Olive, Alabama, United States
August 4, 2019 8:41 PM
“The only item I ordered from this establishment was a chocolate milkshake. Within eight hours my symptoms started! ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 22, 2020 11:08 PM
“I bought some chicken there today, and I took a bite of it to try it, and it immediately tasted like chemicals. I started getting ill and haven’t stopped getting sick. This was a few hours ago. ”
November 15, 2020 7:25 PM
“The FSIS announced a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) chicken and pork tamale products containing diced tomatoes in puree that have been recalled by the producer, due to concerns that the products may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. There have been no... confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and to throw them away or return them to the place of purchase. The frozen RTE chicken and pork tamale items were produced between Oct. 22, 2020 and Nov. 9, 2020 by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. LLC and bear establishment number “EST. 45860” inside the USDA mark of inspection. The following products are subject to public health alert:
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales with the labels “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALE” or “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot codes F20296 and F20309 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TAMALES” with lot codes F20309 and F20296 and sell by dates of 10/23/22 and 11/05/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Pork & Cheese Tamales” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates of 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing eight individually packed tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALE” with lot codes F20307 and F20314 and sell by dates of 11/03/22 and 11/10/22.
- Cases containing six packages with two tamales each of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303 and F20307 and sell by dates 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Packages containing two tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE GREEN CHILE PORK & CHEESE TAMALES” with lot codes F20303, F20307 and F20302 and sell by dates of 10/29/22, 10/30/22 and 11/03/22.
- Cases containing 30 tamales of “TUCSON TAMALE Green Chile Chicken Tamales” with lot code F20296 and sell by date of 10/23/22.
The problem was discovered by Tucson Tamale Wholesale Co. when they identified pieces of hard plastic in the cans of diced tomatoes in puree that they received from their ingredients supplier. These items were sold online and also shipped to distributors for further distribution to retail locations and restaurants nationwide.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
November 6, 2020 10:33 PM
“Nov 6, 2020. At 12:30 to 1::00 I pickup an Order to go of Kungpao chicken, I had no breakfast, and after eating the product, approx I became sick with diarrhea, throwing up, and extremely nauseated.
I know the food Poisoned me! ”
November 7, 2020 8:09 PM
“I bought the Marketside organic bananas and ate one. My stomach was in such pain. I’ve never experienced anything like it. About two days later one of the bananas turned black and there was a brown liquid all over my counter under it that looked like pop. So weird. ”
November 17, 2020 6:29 PM
“I went here last night to get food, service was fast and the food was hot. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to eat since and have had bad diarrhea all day. About 10 minutes ago I threw up and saw all the undigested fries and chicken strips from 15 hours ago. ”
November 10, 2020 1:14 PM
“I ate there I ate it at 9:15 pm on November 9th I ate a pepperoni and green peppers pizza with crazy bread and I have had Diarrhea since then and it hasn’t stopped yet ”
November 1, 2020 2:20 AM
“Double quarter pounder It was as soon as I got to the 2nd bite. The manager was rude didn't give me my money back just made me another order no apologies or nothing I been throwing up lips itching ”
October 30, 2020 8:30 AM
“I had a starter of scollops black pudding and bacon, not long after I was feeling clammy, sweating and feeling hot, around 35-40 mins after the starter I felt very sick, and was sick on 2 occasions, then followed by stomach cramps which are still ongoing 16 hours later, I couldn’t eat the main cours... e or sides as a result, we weren’t charged for the scollops and a bottle of wine but we were for the stake and sides which couldn’t be eaten, ruined a birthday celebration evening ”
November 15, 2020 7:56 AM
“My wife ordered it. I had the prime rib combo, jalapeño pepper fries, and a blueberry lemonade. The next morning, my stomach was turning and I had very bad diarrhea. ”