IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
McDonald's, U.S. 209, Brodheadsville, PA, USA
September 17, 2020 3:41 PM
“I ordered it Sunday 8/30/2020. The food made me so sick that I now have what my GI calls a Mallory-Weiss tear in my esophagus. I was at the ER Monday 8/31/2020 for bloody stool and had several tests done. I’m now going for an endoscopy 9/18/2020z ”
October 24, 2020 7:21 AM
“I went to get a quick bite to eat, I got a triple cheese burger and a mayo chicken. Within half an hour I started feeling really nauseous and had a temperature. About an hour and a half later I was violently Ill and could not stop vomiting or keep water down. Had broken sleep from my temperature and... persistent vomiting and still feel horrendous the following morning. Not good at all ”
October 23, 2020 8:53 AM
“Both I and wife got sick with in 1 hr eating there wife continues vomit from 6pm 11pm I feeling light headed dizy with servers gut ace knum faces we both really ill. We ate approx 9 am today food was near cold I had 2 egg bacon muffins chips coffee wife had chicken burger coffee chips we both felt s... ick with in minute eating it I filled this in 11:45 pm still really sick sore stumack bad cramps real strong urge throw up I have managed not too but wife been throwing up for approx 2 hrs ”
October 23, 2020 1:28 AM
“I ate a 4 piece McNugget ( son ate half of them) and a McDouble It was around 8:15/8:30 PM. ”
October 22, 2020 10:37 PM
“Yes I ate the quarter lbs burger meal with a spirit.m and after two over I vomited the digested meal. ”
October 22, 2020 3:31 PM
“I went to buy a meal, fries wasn’t cooked I didn’t notice at first I ate a few then I felt sick started throwing up Just me i was eating the fried I felt inside a little hard fries are soft in the middle I looked it the fries look shiny and it was raw not fully cooked my stomach started hurting I ra... n to the washroom puked ”
October 22, 2020 11:00 AM
“Report date: Oct 20, 2020
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report # 2382403 6/29/20 not corrected. # 49- must clean spills from mc cafe prep cooler. # 55- must grout floor in mc cafe area & next to ice machine. #55- must clean debris build up from w... alls in mc cafe area. # 55- must clean excessive grease build up from floor under cooking equipment. #55- must elevate,remove and organize articles off of floor and away from walls in storage closets in rear drive -thru area. Must repair or replace and maintain. (priority foundation 7-42-090)(citation issued).
Source: chicago.gov ”
October 22, 2020 9:05 AM
October 22, 2020 4:03 AM
“I ate a 10 piece chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce from there with a fry and a coke around 1 am. Symptoms started showing up around 3 and I almost had to have a slumber party with the toilet. ”
October 21, 2020 12:00 PM
“Report date: Oct 15, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: pic doesn't have a food managers certificate. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observe... d no certified food managers certificate posted to view nor a certified food manager on duty while tcs foods are being prepared,handled and served such as (eggs,ham,steak,etc. ). Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-012)(citation issued)
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no signed employees health policies. Must provide and maintain. (priority foundation 7-38-010)(citation issued)
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of appx. 40 or more live small flies crawling around on floor in between cracks in grout under mc cafe cooler and along wall base at front drive- thru. Also. Appx. 8-10 live ants crawling on counter and at drink station in front drive -thru area. Recommended to have a pest control operator to service premises on or after 10/15/20. (priority foundation 7-38-020(a)(citation issued)
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed no cold and hot running water at front prep area hand sink for hand washing. Instructed to use additional hand sinks on site for hand washing. Must repair and maintain. (priority 7-38-030(c)(citation issued)
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report # 2382403 6/29/20 not corrected. # 38-observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap in rear door right corner. Must make doors tight fitting. # 49- must clean spills from mc cafe prep cooler. # 53- must provide a garbage can with lid for women's toilet room. # 55- must grout floor in mc cafe area & next to ice machine. Must repair or replace stained ceiling tiles in dining area,damaged wall bases in north vestibule. #55- must clean debris build up from walls in mc cafe area,dust build up on walls at front service counter. # 55- must clean excessive grease build up from floor under cooking equipment. Must remove ice build up from walk in freezer floor. #55- must elevate,remove and organize articles off of floor and away from walls in storage closets in dish washing area and rear drive -thru area. Must repair or replace and maintain. (priority foundation 7-42-090)(citation issued).
Source: chicago.gov ”
Recent Interesting Reports
September 27, 2020 9:36 PM
“The CFIA announced the recall of Shirakiku brand Black Fungus (Kikurage) by Wismettac Asian Foods Inc. because of possible Salmonella contamination. There have been reported illnesses in the United States that may be associated with the consumption of this product.
CFIA advises consumers not to e... at the recalled products and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. The products were distributed possibly nationwide. The recalled product list includes the following lots:
- Shirakiku Black Fungus (Kikurage) (2.27 kg). UPC: 0 74410 60403 5. Codes: All codes sold up to and including September 24, 2020.
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca
Source: CFIA ”
October 11, 2020 12:31 PM
“Sushi My husband ate some sushi on the buffet. He’d eaten about 3 pieces when he put the 4th in his mouth he spat it out and said it tasted off. We left, got about 10miles down the road. When he started needing the toilet. We didn’t think anything about it. He’s woken up the next day vomiting, unab... le to keep food/water down and stomach cramps. I didn’t have any sushi and I haven’t been sick. ”
Taher, Inc. Fresh Seasons Tator Tot Hot Dish & Fresh Seasons Sloppy Joe Recalled Due To Production Without Benefit of Inspection
October 18, 2020 11:54 PM
“Taher, Inc., a Plymouth, Minn. firm, is recalling approximately 22,096 pounds of meat products that were produced without the benefit of federal inspection, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.
The frozen meat products were produced and p... ackaged from Feb. 25, 2020 through Sept. 22, 2020. The following products are subject to recall: [View Labels (PDF Only)]
16-lb. boxes containing 4 bags of “Fresh Seasons Tator Tot Hot Dish” with lot code 056-282 and barcode 108101060239.
16-lb. boxes containing 4 bags of “Fresh Seasons Sloppy Joe” with lot code 065-269 and barcode 1081010602366.
The products subject to recall may or may not bear establishment number “EST. 45091” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to institutions and food service locations in Minnesota.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in institutional or food service freezers. Institutions and food service locations who have purchased these products are urged not to serve them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
For more information click here: fsis.usda.gov ”
October 17, 2020 12:43 AM
“We ordered at Ordered 17.46 on 15 october 2020. Delivered at 16.13. Son had a litlle at about 6.30. He then finished his just before going to sleep. He said he felt nauseous after eating and tried to sleep. Struggled to sleep. When I saw him in the morning at about 6.30 he did not look good and ha... d a temperature. I had to go to work but told him to let me know if still not well later. He contacted me around 9.30 in tears. 11 years old. Took him to doctor. Vomiting in car. Doc made him have blood tests and urine tests to rule out appendix or kidney issues. Not that. Have medication but still high temp. Puking through the night last night and stomach out of control. Still struggling this morning. Saturday morning. Temp going up. ”
October 22, 2020 5:42 PM
“I had cramps on toilet and diarrhea! Never eating there again. After 30 minute's! ”
October 23, 2020 3:22 AM
“I picked up a Traditional Rotisserie Chicken, a box f Spring Mix Salad, a few Roma tomatoes & a bundle of small avocados at 5:15 today, Once home, I steamed some broccoli (purchased Saturday) and made a simple salad with greens, one tomato, an avocado dressed with organic olive oil & balsamic vinega... r. A perfectly healthy Thursday night supper, or so I thought, until my husband & I started suffering with severe bloating & nausea within minutes of eating. This was followed by body aches, diarrhea & joint pain. There is no way to get comfortable, it is now 2:14 am and I am wide awake, The nausea & diarrhea have passed by the body aches & joint pain continue. I noticed when I picked out the chicken that it was considerably smaller than what we used to get, it was the size of a large Cornish hen, I have not purchased a rotisserie chicken since COVID 19 began, so perhaps they have changed suppliers. I know Pilgrim’s Pride was a major supplier & they are under investigation by the FDA. This episode led me to Google “can rotisserie chickens make you sick” and I was astonished at what popped up. I will never buy another one. ”
October 5, 2020 4:48 PM
“I when there got a whataburger jk with two shakes. The shakes were fine since my mom didn’t get sick but the jr after I eat it like 15 min later I felt sick like vomiting and I had diarrhea I just want to lay down because I don’t feel good ”
October 8, 2020 11:53 PM
“According to the CDC, as of October 8, 2020, this outbreak appears to be over, the recalled onions and products should no longer be available in grocery stores, which means that purchasing red onions at this moment is safe.
The CDC advises that as onions have a long shelf-life some may still be i... n homes or freezers. If you have recalled onions and products, don’t eat them. Throw them away. A total of 1,127 people infected with the outbreak strain of Salmonella Newport were reported from 48 states. There were 167 people that required hospitalization. No deaths were reported.
The FDA is continuing their investigation to find the root cause of this outbreak.
You can check the full details on the CDC website cdc.gov
Source: CDC ”
October 23, 2020 10:06 PM
“I ordered a chicken sandwich meal and some food for my girlfriend and my son. Our food took a long time to come out but when we got home to eat, as I got to the half-way point of my chicken sandwich I noticed a weird texture and odd taste to discover that parts of it was indeed raw and my sense of t... aste and smell aren’t the same as what they used to be before all of this Covid-19 mess! As of right now my stomach isn’t sitting too well and I’m not feeling too good either. ”