IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
KFC, Abbott Road, Anchorage, AK, USA
June 4, 2020 4:18 AM
“My boyfriend got sick, he ate the food 4 hours before getting terribly sick and has been having symptoms for the last 7 hours ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 1:21 AM
“2 weeks ago, baby and hubby still not well. We ate there for supper, the 3 of us. After few hours I got cramps and nausea, hubby woke up around 2am with a running stomach and cramps, baby also woke up with running stomach and it went on for the whole week even after seein the doctor. ”
March 4, 2021 8:10 AM
“Child menu, After eating frits 45 mn later my daughter took vomiting diarrhea ”
February 4, 2021 5:14 AM
“Second time I ate pineapple in a can from here, first I thought it was the pasta, second time I didn’t eat anything but the canned pineapple I started feeling bad Wch followed by vomiting ”
December 31, 2020 6:08 PM
“45 minutes after eating at the shop I experienced indigestion & upset stomach. That evening before bed and all through the night I had extreme pain throughout my body, chills, fever and massive sweating. The following morning a bad headache and obviously tired from lack of sleep. ”
October 3, 2020 3:47 PM
“Kirkland cage free eggs Kirkland I ate part of the egg .. no reaction.. my wife maybe ate broke one she is very sick stomach and pain., last week my son cooks also and vomited after nausea and sweat
my wife woke up . had coffee and eggs first..later had small pieces pork bacon fat . but i ate th... e bacon too .. i believe as i cooked the eggs . one broke.. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 17, 2021 9:09 AM
“My wife and I ordered a dozen of their Valentine’s Day donuts and have a bad case of painful diarrhea for 2 days now. Small amount of blood in stool. First time eating here ”
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 3, 2021 10:48 AM
“Today, take away 15 min after eating, i started to have stomach cramps then nausea. I kept going to the loo and finished by having diarrhea ”
February 11, 2021 9:22 PM
“supreme pizza Just me i was only one eating it, 3 hrs after eating yesterday got really bad diarreah and ate same thing for lunch today 3 and a half hrs later i have diarreah and nausea tonight Today and yesterday ”
February 4, 2021 4:21 AM
“I ordered on February 3rd at 8:16 pm. Later that night I was feeling nauseated and I threw up at 3:54 am. ”
February 17, 2021 11:57 PM
“The FDA, along with CDC and state and local partners, is investigating an ongoing multistate outbreak of Listeria monocytogenes linked to Hispanic-style fresh and soft cheeses.
As part of this outbreak investigation, the Connecticut Department of Public Health collected product samples of El Abu... elito-brand Hispanic-style fresh and soft cheeses from a store where a sick person bought cheeses. Sample analysis showed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in samples of El Abuelito Queso Fresco sold in 10 oz packages, marked as Lot A027 with an expiration date of 02/26/2021. Samples are currently undergoing Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) analysis to determine if the Listeria monocytogenes found in these samples is a match to the outbreak strain. At this time, there is not enough evidence to determine if this outbreak is linked to El Abuelito Queso Fresco.
FDA advises consumers, restaurants, and retailers not to eat, sell, or serve El Abuelito Queso Fresco cheese until more information is known. FDA and state partners are working with the firm to recall the affected lot and to determine if additional products should be recalled. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.
As of February 17, 2021, there are reports of seven people infected with the outbreak strain of Listeria monocytogenes in Connecticut, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. Six of the seven ill people are Hispanic. Of the four people interviewed, three reported eating at least one type of Hispanic-style fresh and soft cheeses, and all three reported eating queso fresco.
You can check the FDA announcement here fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 18, 2021 1:50 PM
“My wife and I ordered 15 traditional wings: half Mango Habanero and half Wild. We also ordered the onion rings. We ordered the wings on 02/17/2021 and picked up the food at 6:30pm to eat at home. We started eating shy of 7pm and the following day on 02/18/2021 my wife starts defecating liquid and st... arts feeling nauseous at about 7:30am. I go to work and she calls me and let’s me know she vomited 2 times and that her stomach is hurting. My stomach was upset but I didn’t think anything of it until I am at work. I start at 8am and my stomach started to hurt at about 9am. I rush to the restroom and I start defecating liquid. On top of now having diarrhea, I start feeling nauseous as well and decide to go home. This is the 2nd time my wife and I eat their food and get sick. The first time we didn’t report it and let it slide. We know it’s from here because my wife and I don’t eat too much, if we eat, breakfast or lunch. ”
February 11, 2021 7:16 AM
“February 6 2021, Market side chicken ceaser salad Vomiting, stomach pains, sulfuric belching and vomiting, symptoms started 6 hours after eating salad. It's February 11 and still feel sick. ”
February 26, 2021 1:48 AM
“Tonight, I vomited a lot at around 12:45 am. Felt really nauseous starting an hour earlier. Started to feel shaky and anxious and got really hot. Then I threw up a bunch ”