IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
7-Eleven, 80 Medway Road, San Rafael, CA 94901, USA
September 23, 2019 2:31 PM
“, My beef taquito had something black and greeen inside, after seen this I start to throw up, whent running to the toilet and my sweeting is bad , My beef taquito had something black and greeen inside, after seen this I start to throw up, whent running to the toilet and my sweeting is bad ”
May 26, 2021 6:51 PM
“Flaming puffs ”
May 29, 2021 9:03 AM
“Report date: May 27, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: noted no designated person in charge amongst two onsite food employees.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility without a valid city... of chicago food service sanitation certificate posted onsite for food employees. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must be posted along with the certified manager on site when time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods are stored. Posted certificates were expired. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees in acknowledgment of reporting agreement. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no written procedures or supplies for responding to vomiting or diarrheal events. Supplies must include adequate sanitizer that eliminates norovirus. Instructed facility to provide clean up policy and supplies to properly handle bodily fluid spills on site. Priority foundation violation #7-38-005.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no handwashing signage at front prep handsink. Instructed to provide.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed no current pest control log book on the premises. Instructed person in charge that a licensed pest control company and operator must provide at least 2 pest inspections a year and the reports must be maintained in the log book. Instructed to provide a current pest control log book and pest inspection reports. Priority foundation 7-38-020(c).
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed food containers stored on the floor in the walk-in cooler, prep and storage areas. Instructed manager to properly store and protect food items from contamination while stored by elevating at least six inches from the floor on raised shelving units.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed missing and damaged floor tiles under 3-compartment sink. Instructed to repair to create a smooth and easily cleanable surface. Must maintain at all times.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed mop in a position that does not allow to dry properly and prevent pest harborage. Must store mop after use in a mounted position that allows for air-drying without soiling and pest harboraging.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed loose debris, dirt and dust buildup on the floors and corners throughout the facility. Instructed to detail clean and increase cleaning frequency of floors. Must maintain at all times.
Source: chicago.gov ”
June 4, 2021 3:02 PM
“Purchased a salami, pepperoni, and cheese wrap from here like an idiot. Been paying for it in endless diarrhea and nausea since. After going to the hospital it has been confirmed now that it is indeed salmonella. I had the italian deli meat wrap. ”
June 13, 2021 3:00 PM
“I was working Door Dash and decided to grab a quick snack for the road. I purchased ONE Go Go Taquito and continued my work for a few hours. That evening I had minor upset stomach but nothing to fret over. The following day I woke up to terrible stomach cramping followed by uncontrollable chills and... a high fever (103). The second day presented heavy vomiting and diarrhea alongside a fever. I experienced these symptoms from Tuesday, June 8th to Saturday June 12th. ”
April 3, 2021 5:22 PM
“Ordered their version of a crispy chicken sandwich. It tasted off. Overcooked or freezer burned, so I didn’t think it be a safety issue. Hours later I had severe stomach pain and diarrhea. Only meal I had eaten in 18 hours and have been home all week (ie. No other illness exposure). ”
March 26, 2021 5:58 AM
“Feeling so sick after eating it last night. Throwing up and nausea ”
February 15, 2020 7:26 PM
“Pizza and lava cake from here 2 people sick. Vomiting within two to three hours. Vomiting and diarrhea and abdominal cramping lasted for 3+ days for both people. ”
January 7, 2020 2:15 PM
“I ate a salad bowl on 1/6 at around 3:30pm. It had lettuce, carne asada, brown rice, sour cream, salsa, corn and peppers on it. I woke up in the middle of the night at around 3am because my stomach was uncomfortable. I thought maybe gas but I actually have diarrhea for hours in the middle of the nig... ht. I was a bit nauseous around 8am and was vomiting for 3 hours. Every time I felt a bit of relief and drank water, that would eventually come up (with more chipotle food!). ”
December 28, 2019 7:19 PM
“Purchased a small Quiche Lorraine from the cold section and only had a very small slice for dinner...all I ate. Woke up 6 hours hence with severe sweats, chills, stomach pains and lots of vomitting...which went on for two hours, turning into bile. It was definitely from this Quiche as I had not eat... en anything else prior or during this meal, except for water. Sadly, this is the SECOND time I have gotten food poisoning from them...Buyers BEWARE! ”
June 14, 2021 1:18 PM
“chicken nuggets and bread sticks happened over night and i got sick from it ”
Recent Interesting Reports
May 22, 2021 7:52 AM
“I bought bacon and omelette baguette and cheese and onion pastie about 11am in morning by 5pm felt clammy, nauseous and sweaty, chills and diarrohea. This was the only thing I ate yesterday, previous days were porridge and soup, bananas and jacket potatoes for my meals ”
June 7, 2021 9:26 PM
“Smilin’ Bob’s is voluntarily recalling their Original Smoked Fish Dip and All Natural Smoked Fish Dip products after they used smoked fish from Banner Smoked Fish, Inc. that was recalled due to possible Listeria contamination as an ingredient of the previously mentioned products. No illnesses have b... een reported to date.
The recalled products are:
- Smilin’ Bob’s Key West Style original Smoked Fish Dip, 8 ounces round plastic container, Best If Used By dates: August 03, 2021, August 10, 2021. 12 Pack case: 878 cases. Date of distribution: May 24, 2021, and Jun 04, 2021.
- Smilin’ Bob’s Key West Style original Smoked Fish Dip, 15.5 ounces round plastic container, Best If Used By dates: August 03, 2021, August 10, 2021. 12 Pack case: 335 cases. Date of distribution: May 25, 2021, May 27, 2021, and May 31, 2021.
- Smilin’ Bob’s All natural Smoked Fish Dip, 8 ounces round plastic container, Best If Used By dates: August 10, 2021. 12 Pack case: 48 cases. Date of distribution: Jun 4, 2021.
The containers have the “Best If Used By” dates stated below printed on the side of each container and the lot number stated for each product on the side of the lid. This recall applies only to the products with the “Best If Used By” dates listed previously.
Smilin’ Bob’s is working with distributors and retailers to quarantine and recover any impacted product remaining on store shelves. A total of 1,261 cases were distributed to retailers in the states of FL, GA, AL, SC, TN, NC, and VA.
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away, or returned them to the place of purchase.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Check the full recall details on Smilin’ Bob’s website: smilinbobs.com
Source: Smilin’ Bob’s ”
June 10, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Tesco
Product recalled: Tesco Cottage Pie Baby Food
FSA Recall date: 06/10/2021
Recall details: Tesco is recalling Tesco Cottage Pie Baby Food 190g because it may contain small pieces of blue plastic. The possible presence of plastic makes this product unsafe to eat.
- Product: T... esco Cottage Pie Baby Food
- Pack size: 190g
- Best before: 12 June 2022
If you have bought the above product do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
This product may contain small pieces of blue plastic which makes this product unsafe to eat.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
June 3, 2021 11:01 AM
“I ate some bloody chicken from there I started vomiting and diarrhea this morning
June 1, 2021 2:36 PM
“I got 2 of the new spicy chicken sandwiches and they were not cooked all the way and I ended up getting sick I’ve been on the toilet for days and my stomach has been bubbly for days now. This is my lesson learned to never eat fast food chicken sandwiches again. I have a picture of the chicken pink a... nd grey and undercooked as well as my receipt. ”
May 26, 2021 6:42 PM
“Got a hot and ready pepperoni pizza on Saturday 5/22 and both my boyfriend and I ate a slice. It’s really not great tasting. We went to the beach for probably 3 hours and on the way home I started to get nauseous and eventually threw up. I went to bed and woke up puking all night. In the morning I w... as still not better and had liquid diarrhea and chills. This went on until Monday! I’m till super weak and have no appetite. Also I’m diabetic and have an auto immune disease so I takes longer for me to heal. My boyfriend vomited a few times too but felt ok the next day. I will never ever be lazy a e eat there again. It's the only thing we can think of that got both of us sick with just vomiting and diarrhea. After 5 days feeling better finally ”
May 16, 2021 8:40 PM
“My wife had diarrhea last night and I had it tonight. She ate a #3 1/4 pound hamburger and I had the 1/2 pound. We also had coke fries and a blizzard each. ”
May 26, 2021 3:53 PM
“Made a smoothie with raw spinach. Then did some exercises. Started vomiting about an hour later. Vomited maybe 8 or so times. But still could move around. I thought I’d overdone it with the exercises. Made another smoothie 5 days later with the same package of spinach. Got so sick I had to go to the... hospital. Vomited 40+ times for several hours plus diarrhea. The spinach was packaged by Daily Harvest bought here. ”
May 17, 2021 10:29 AM
“Chinese food, not sure what item We ordered takeout from this restaurant and 3 people ate. Not everyone ate all the items ordered. I got sick worst than anyone else, with vomiting and watery diarrhea. The diarrhea persisted more than the vomiting, other symptoms included chills, body aches.
Last we... ekend ”