IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
7-Eleven, 8305 West Hillsborough Avenue, Tampa, FL, USA
February 20, 2021 7:24 AM
February 26, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 23, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed co... pies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed facility with use of the sample clean up policy provided from cdph website and no supplies. Must ensure the availability of both a clean up policy and adequate supplies (disposable mop, disposable latex gloves, disposable mask, and adequate sanitizer *must eliminate norovirus*) on site to properly clean up any vomit or diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the food establishment. Priority foundation violation #7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed the following sinks not maintained with hot water: improper temperature of hot water observed at rear prep sink (66-77f) and washroom handsink (61f). Instructed person in charge hot water at all hand washing sinks must be at least 100f. Priority violation #7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed facility equipment for cold holding in disrepair. Noted reach in prep cooler (located directly in front of hot-hold station) to be at improper at 51f. Uncooked cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza were removed from unit. Informed person in charge to repair or replace for proper cold holding of 41 degrees f or below. May not be used until reinspected by chicago department of health (cdph). Tagged unit. Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: observed no ambient air thermometers inside the reach in prep coolers. Instructed to provide conspicuous and easily readable thermometers inside all refrigerator units to properly monitor the ambient air temperature of equipment.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered receptacle (waste can) for proper disposal of waste in unisex employee washroom. Instructed to provide covered waste receptacle.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean the floors around and under shelves in the storage area and on the selling floor where needed. Must maintain at all times.
Source: chicago.gov ”
February 11, 2021 1:29 PM
“Ate original chicken...had to take off the lettuce as it was VERY BROWN. Only ate 1/2 of the sandwich. 10 minutes later, belly pains. 30 minutes later, explosive, acidic poop ”
February 10, 2021 9:42 AM
“mojo pork platter, white rice and beans, balsamic tomatoes, delivered. monday late afternoon/evening feb. 9 2021. only thing i ate all day, came on severe about three hours later, lasted until i got it out. feeling exhausted and tender today. ”
February 7, 2021 2:00 PM
“Tropuchop Friday night ”
February 2, 2021 9:49 PM
“Yesterday, Feb 2nd 2021, I excitedly hopped in line at my local store. Feeling a bit healthy, after an intense workout, I decided to order the Cool Wrap with a side of Creamy Salsa instead of my usual Sandwich and a three count chicken strip. Three hours or so after consuming my wrap I felt a rumble... in my stomach. I shrugged it off and continued to go about my evening. Just a few minutes after conceiving that thought my a*ole told me that if I didn’t make it to a toilet immediately a hole would be bored through my couch cushion with an unending stream of diarrhea. I hurried to the toilet with the speed of a racehorse but also with great care knowing that, with each step, fecal matter was inching its way to an abrupt and unwavering exit. Luckily for me, and my floor, the bathroom wasn’t far away. Splattering in my toilet like an out of control Wendy’s Frosty dispenser with an unlimited amount of ammunition, the mess came out at a speed well in excess of that required to exit earths atmosphere. Upon careful examination of the damage I saw full pieces of lettuce floating around like S Truett Cathy giving me the finger for having the audacity for ordering anything besides fried chicken. ”
February 1, 2021 4:33 AM
“Went there on Saturday, January 30th around 5:30pm. Ate ribs (which were dry and did not seem fresh), spinach and mashed potatoes for the meal and pumpkin crab bisque and mussels for appetizers. Woke up Sunday morning feeling bad and it worsened throughout the day. I spent Sunday evening vomiting an... d trying to control explosive diarrhea. My wife filled up on bread and soup and only ate three or four bites of her meal before boxing it up. ”
January 21, 2021 7:21 AM
“I only ate sandwich yesterday and I have been having diarrhea since five in the morning and vomiting ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 7, 2021 11:55 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 6,806 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) dip and salads products by Food Evolution because they contain meat that was produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these pro... ducts.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The RTE dip and salad items containing meat were produced on various dates from Nov. 9, 2020, through Jan. 29, 2021 and have “USE BY” dates through Feb. 6, 2021. The recalled products bear establishment number “EST. 34309” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations in Illinois. The following product is subject to recall:
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet (31-oz).
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (18-oz).
- Tri-Colored Italian Style Rotini Pasta Salad with Salami thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (7-oz).
- German Style Potato Salad with Bacon thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (8-oz).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification tasks. FSIS personnel discovered that the establishment produced amenable product at an off-site facility without the benefit of federal inspection, then repackaged and labeled the products with the USDA mark of inspection at the federal establishment.
This is a Class I recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious, adverse health consequences or death.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 16, 2021 5:02 AM
“Avacados bought there Avacados were overripe nearly black in color mushy dark green on flesh and under flesh near seed brown skin was just rinsed off and skin was peeled by hand with knife and skin was scraped with teeth for flesh consumption without being rised 1 person the person described is worr... ied about illness experiencing symptoms maybe transferred bacteria from skin to flesh bought from person
Week ago ”
February 18, 2021 5:56 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of SFC Chicken Poppets and Take Home Boneless Bucket by SFC because they might be contaminated with salmonella.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. Batch codes starting PKW... are displayed on the outside of the box. Batch codes starting with an L are displayed on the inner packaging inside the box.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g) Batch code: L 15520 | L 13720. Best before: 24 September 2021.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW008A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Chicken Poppets (190g). Batch code: PKW011A. Best before: 28 February 2022.
- SFC Take Home Boneless Bucket (650g). Batch code: L19720. Best before: 28 November 2021.
The products listed above might be contaminated with salmonella. Symptoms caused by salmonella usually include fever, diarrhoea, and abdominal cramps.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk ”
February 19, 2021 11:00 PM
“Company name: Giant Eagle, Inc.
Brand name: Market District
Product recalled: Pretzel Platters and Pretzel Bags
Reason of the recall: Undeclared pecans
FDA Recall date: February 19, 2021
Recall details: Giant Eagle, Inc. has issued a voluntary recall of Market District Gourmet Pretzel Platters... and Gourmet Pretzel Bags due to the possibility the product may contain an undeclared pecan allergen. Those who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to pecans could experience a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The impacted products have “sell by” dates through 04/03/21 and can be identified by PLUs 25206 and 45505 located in the upper right corner of the item’s scale tag. The recalled items were sold in the Sweet Shoppe department in the Township of Pine Market District and the Settler’s Ridge Market District in Pennsylvania and the Portage Crossing Market District in Ohio.
Giant Eagle was made aware of the issue by a guest who purchased the product, and the company has since learned that the cause was due to an error in packaging at the store. To date, there has been one reported illness associated with this recall. Customers who have purchased the affected product should dispose of it and return a qualifying receipt local Giant Eagle or Market District store for a refund. Customers with questions may call Giant Eagle Customer Care at 1-800-553-2324 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST.
In addition to this public communication regarding this recall, Giant Eagle initiated its consumer recall telephone notification process. The consumer recall process uses purchase data and consumer telephone numbers housed in the Giant Eagle Advantage Card database to alert those households that purchased the affected product and have updated telephone contact information in the database.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 2, 2021 1:21 PM
“After eating Amy’s organic chili Just me, 39minutes after This morning ”
February 11, 2021 9:14 AM
“I got sick after eating chicken wings. No name buffalo chicken wings, I ate them around 8pm on Feb 10th. Started getting sick 6:30 am Feb 11 ”
February 26, 2021 1:41 AM
“02/23/2021, A cut up 🍉watermelon I had bought some watermelon that was cut up in pieces, and my dad who is 70 years old, had ate the whole container of watermelon ($8.98), next morning about 4 am had woke me up throwing up, diarrhea and bad stomach crumps, couldn't get off the toilet for an hour. Th... ank goodness no one else in the house ate any..Thats why I'm pretty sure it was the watermelon. My dad has not been able to get up out of bed for 3 days know, he doesn't have an appetite, hasn't been able to hold his head up, says his head has been hurting really bad. I'm about to take to the dr if problem doesn't get better tomorrow. Tomorrow will be his 4 day of not eating, throwing up, feeling nauseated, and diarrhea.. ”
February 1, 2021 9:28 AM
“Had avocado toast yesterday and my stomach hurt for several hours after. I didn’t link it to the avocado so I had it again today and immediately had severe stomach pains and vomiting and diarrhea. They were Del Monte Quality Haas Avocados 4 count. ”
February 9, 2021 10:17 PM
“Saturday, My kids I have two girls 16 and 11 my boyfriend is 32 he has three kids two boys 11 and 6 and a daughter 2 years old went here around 10 pm my boyfriend ordered chicken tenders and fries for him and the children I had chicken critter salad my daughters had ribs and fries and cheeseburger a... nd fries that night when we got home my daughter 11 started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting the next morning my older daughter started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting my boyfriend kids all started throwing up and saying there stomach was hurting my stomach started hurting and I became very nauseous Monday ”
February 21, 2021 7:17 PM
“Ate their pepperoni pizza last night. Awakened this morning, chills, diarrhea, stomach cramping, and abdominal pain. I’m the only one who ate pepperoni pizza and the only one to get sick. Symptoms started about 4 hours after eating the pizza and is continuously present now.