IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Baskin-Robbins, 7685 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93720, United States
November 10, 2020 4:52 PM
“Last night my children all had milkshakes and now they all have severe stomach pain and diarrhea My 4 kids had milkshakes and within 2 hours they all have been sick with severe stomach pain and diarrhea. ”
October 24, 2020 3:43 AM
“Well this is clearly my last time eating there. This is the third time I have at Jamoca Almond Fudge and sick is an understatement. I was in the restroom for two hours😱, and still felt like I could sit there longer because of the pressure I was feeling. I wanted to vomit all at the same time and eve... n began to feel dizzy. Definitely my confirmation to stay away from there. I wouldn’t wish this sickness on anyone!!! ”
October 18, 2020 11:50 AM
“Daiquiri Ice Sorbet Vomiting, diaharra. About 2 hours after eating. ”
October 15, 2020 3:35 PM
“I had gotten two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a waffle bowl. I thought it had tasted good but a few hours later I started having really bad diarrhea. It has been 4 days and I am still suffering from nausea and stomach pains. ”
October 5, 2020 8:02 AM
“My husband brought me home this Halloween looking birthday cake for my birthday. The first night i just had a little piece and the next day my stomache wasnt feeling that great and i had some mild diarrhea. A few days later he cut me a bigger piece and i ate most of it and the next day all day i had... bad diarrhea and into the over night with nausea and by 6 am i started throwing up. ”
October 1, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 28, 2020
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean the inside of the ice machine at the shoot.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must organize storage area(unused cooler) to prevent harborage.
Source: https://chica... go.gov ”
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 25, 2020
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: 2-303. 11-observed that employee wore watches and bracelets on hands while working with food. Must remove all jewelry except plain wedding band from hands while working with exposed food
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces clea... nable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: 4-501. 12-cutting boards with open seams and dark stains. Must refinish or replace damaged or stained cutting boards
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: 4-602. 13-must clean and maintain clean interior floors of cooling/freezing units especially walk in freezer
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: 5-204. 12-backflow prevention devices not located at ice machine. Must install backflow prevention devices or air gap between the water supply inlet and the unit so it may be located to be serviced and maintained.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: 6-501. 18-must clean and maintain clean lady's washroom plumbing fixtures
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 13-must clean and maintain clean floors in front of walk in freezer entry door
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: 6-202. 11-must provide light shield over light bulbs in food prep area
64. Public health nuisance
- comments: upon entering premises, observed food employee wearing mask below chin while taking customers' order at drive thru. Also observed the food employee preparing order by grabbing donuts in bag without proper face covering. Instructed manager he must take the following additional public health measures to protect their employees, their customers and all others who come into physical contact with their operations. All employees must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth. Any individual who is over age two and able to medically tolerate a face-covering (a mask or cloth face-covering) shall be required to cover their nose and mouth with a face covering when in a public place and unable to maintain a six-foot social distance. Face-coverings are required in public indoor spaces such as stores. 7-28-060. Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 3, 2020 6:35 AM
“My family went to go get ice cream we ate it and an hr later we all had upset stomach severe gas throwing up and diarrhea it was awful not sure what they put in their ice cream but made my family sick. Wont be eating there again. ”
September 1, 2020 10:35 AM
“I had a strawberry ice cream cone from there and hours later had severe diarrhea ate the ice cream at 8pm and woke at 1am with diarrhea 3 times ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 23, 2020 9:33 AM
“I called Junior we ordered some purple hamburgers they ended up giving at least me a frozen chicken spicy sandwich. I at first I didn't realize nor mind and I started eating it I thought it was just you know cold but as a letter not it was very mushy and it started spreading like mayonnaise. I assum... e you realize that there was raw chicken I don't know if more than anything it made me very nauseous at the minute and now my stomach is feeling very very uncomfortable I don't know if I should go to the hospital This was maybe a few hours ago maybe three hours at the most my symptoms are stomach cramps nauseousness when you throw up like everything is like yucky wanting to empty my stomach and the borderline is going to the hospital or not because of Coronavirus I rather stick it out but it's starting to hurt ”
November 11, 2020 7:21 AM
“2 hours after eating caulipower frozen pizza I had intense vomiting and abdominal cramps for 1.5 hours ”
November 11, 2020 1:13 PM
“Trout with brown sugar glaze. My kid told me her piece of fish was making her nauseous. She thought it was the sauce. I thought she was being a kid. I told her I'd finish her fish. It was the fish. The fish tasted vile, like extra fishy on steroids. I started feeling nauseous and I contacted them.... Thankfully, I hadn't also cooked the asparagus in the bag. I smelled it when I opened the bag, and it smelled like ammonia and there was a little bit of white slime on the tips. So I tossed it. But the fish had smelled fine. (This was within 3 days of getting the box)
My kid's been suffering with nausea and diarrhea ever since. By 3:00 a.m., I was incredibly ill, vomiting bile and stomach liquid for hours and having diarrhea. I was so ill, I didn't realize it at the time, but my potassium levels bottomed out.
I started experiencing irregular heartbeats that became a constant thing. I couldn't get my heart to beat normally. I wound up in Urgent Care for two days in a row, as they tried to bring my potassium levels up.
Now, I have to see a gasteroenterologist and a cardiologist to follow up on the damage the food poisoning caused. ”
November 24, 2020 6:05 AM
“I was enjoying the Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus and Late July Sea Salt and Lime no grain tortilla chips, and by 7:30 noticed I had a light stomach pain. I slowly started feeling feeling weird and a little nauseated. At 9 pm I started feeling light headed, and started seeing ‘stars’ and felt like I was g... oing to pass out... then started throwing up and diarrhea, profuse sweating, along with my neck and shoulders stiffening up and severe weakness. We called 911 because I wasn't sure what was happening with me being 64. The EMT’s had to carry and put me on the stretcher because I couldn’t walk with 2 helping me. Other things went on in the ambulance with blood pressure and temp, but ekg was fine. After reading the other report on this site about the lemon hummus, I’m leaning towards that being the culprit. At first I was thinking a severe allergic reaction (like I have with pork), but am now leaning towards food poisoning. My fiancé had milder stomach issues... nothing as severe as mine.
I got sick enough to go to the ER. ”
Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry Cereal 7+ months - recalled because of the possible presence of plastic pieces
November 9, 2020 7:31 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry Cereal 7+ months by Nutricia because the products may contain small pieces of blue plastic.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled product. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
-... Aptamil Multigrain Banana and Berry cereal 7+ months (200g). Best before 07 July 2021
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”
November 12, 2020 8:12 PM
“Ordered a chicken bacon ranch toasted online
Everything was cold inclining the meat that would be warmed even if it was toasted, was in too much of a hurry to deal with it/go back. Woke up at 5am puking and unable to leave the restroom. Also had to leave work early. ”
November 13, 2020 2:24 PM
“I ate scallops with bacon cream sauce. I became really, really sick. I am the only individual in the household that loves sea food. Maybe 20 min to an hour i became ill. Never has happened with seafood. WHY? I am an Oral Cancer Survivor ral ”
November 6, 2020 3:00 PM
“The last 3 times me and my son ate boneless wings, we have both had severe diarrhea and nausea the same day and days after. Every single time. Me, my son and a friend all 3 became sick with nausea and severe abdominal cramping and diarrhea the same day and days following still with upset stomach. Al... l 3 of us taking phenergan or Zofran at the moment because we ate it yesterday. I wasn't sure the chicken was the problem and cause until now. Three seperate occasions, this same thing has happened after eating only boneless wings. ”
October 29, 2020 11:36 AM
“I ordered pot sticker (pork) and 3 other items. I only ate the dumplings. I did call the restaurant and they did not seem concerned. ”