IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Vomiting, Cramps, Bloating
4 months ago
My son has recently started eating Belvita golden oats as part of his breakfast, along with cereal and toast. He felt sick one day last week and today he was physically sick at work, two hours after eating the Belvita. This is not food poisoning, just that... you like many others are sensitive to the ingredients. I can't eat porridge oats as this gives me stomach cramps, bloating and a sick feeling. Belvita is off the menu for good. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Cramps, Bloating
4 months ago
Belvita brown sugar biscuits made me sick twice. It was absolutely the biscuits because it was the only thing I ate the second time I woke up with a terrible itching on my hands that spread to my entire body. Terrible pain stomach although I never threw... up or had diarrhea the symptoms came on hours after eating the biscuits. I have no allergy to peanuts. I do not believe peanuts were the issue. I am 57 years old and is eating peanuts and peanut butter, my whole life. There’s some chemical that was mixed in there. That’s making people sick. And we purchase more than one box on two different occasions from Costco and both boxes were contaminated. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Itching, Stomach Pain
Had take away pizza on Saturday evening 4th July, woke up that night with diarrhoea that progressively got worse over the next few days, along with severe pain and fevers, I was 35 weeks pregnant at the time, did a stool sample, sent off to pathology, confirmed campylobacter. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Other
I ate dominos pizza at around 7pm and I immediately felt sick. I went out for an hour to go for a walk and I came back and laid in bed. (The last thing I ate was pizza) I started to feel really sick and my friend... noticed and ran me to the bathroom (this was about 1:30pm) I was sick 5 times and when I woke up the next morning I still felt very sick. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Nausea, Vomiting
Ordered a Chicken Feast pizza. Within an hour of consuming it, I’ve had violent diarrhoea. Called the branch and they said that they “didn’t know how to report such a thing”. Either poor hygiene standards or unsafe ingredients. Avoid this Domino’s. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
I came off the bus after an hour of eating wing stop and immediately my stomach went into hyperdrive. The diarreah that I was was no other. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Bit into a piece of chicken from 3 piece bag which tasted odd. Didn’t eat it all, swallowed one bite.
Less than 30 mins later had stomach cramps. Following 5 days nausea, vomiting, and very bad diarrhoea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Recent Interesting Reports
3 weeks ago
At approximately 8:00-8:15pm on 11/14/2023 my boyfriend and I ordered food to eat inside Taco Bell. We each ordered the “Deluxe Cravings box”. I kept my chalupa as chicken. He changed his to beef. I ate all of my Doritos taco, fries and cheese, 1/2 of my... beefy 5 layer and 2 bites of my chicken chalupa. He ate all of his food minus beefy 5 layer.
At approximately 9:45pm when arriving at our next destination I started having horrible stomach cramps (I compared to birthing contractions) and had a very unpleasant bathroom experience. I was so nauseous I kept thinking I was going to throw up.
The next morning (11/15/23), today, my boyfriend woke up and had liquid diarrhea and horrible stomach cramping that is still present as I wrote this.
My stomach also started cramping this morning but no other symptoms. It feels like our stomachs are locked in cramp mode. As it’s consistent and not on and off. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
I ate 3 bagels last night, and now I have a serious diarrhea It is Dempster’s cinnamon raisin bagels best used by Dec 01, I got it for free, as the staff said it was about to expire. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
12/3-12/4. Bought new container of fair life 2percent lactose free milk. Expiration 2024. Had 1/2 cup and started throwing up half hour later. Milk apparently it was bad. It was the only thing different from what I had and my husband had Marked best by March 1 2024. Code fa0740726-207 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
11/14/2023 I got a chorizo burrito and cranberry truffle smoothie. My stomach started hurting about 20 minutes after eating it and I felt very sick and kept having to use the restroom.. today 11/16/2023 I thought it was the burrito that caused it so I only ordered... a peanut paradise smoothie. but an hour later here I am in pain and hunched over while in class. My stomach is killing me and it feels as if I’m going to shit myself. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
1 week ago
Felt mild headache, nausea at first. Then abdominal cramping and eventually my body completely rejected the food I ate for lunch. Only ate Sakara today, which was delivered and refrigerated as soon as it arrived. Cinnamon cider donuts for breakfast. Italian chopped salad w basil superfood swirls... for lunch. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Cramps
23 hours ago
TGD Cuts, LLC has initiated a voluntary recall of the specific fresh-cut fruit cup, clamshell and tray products listed below because they contain cantaloupe from TruFresh which has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Products were distributed to retail and food service locations in Maryland, D.C.,... Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina and South Carolina. There have been no reported illnesses to date.
Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometime fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare instances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.
Due to the expanded recall of fresh, whole cantaloupes by TruFresh, on November 28, 2023, TGD Cuts, LLC is issuing this recall. Cantaloupes recalled by TruFresh were used as a raw material in TGD Cuts, LLC fruit cup, clamshell and tray products listed below.
This recall includes fresh-cut fruit cup, clamshell and tray products containing cantaloupe listed in the table below with use-by dates of November 2, 2023, through November 24, 2023. No other products are affected.
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 1" 50/2 oz. UPC: 840219184845 Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/7/2023 Use By/Julian Date End: 11/7/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 1" 2/5 lb. UPC: 840219184449 Use By/Julian Date Start: 23300. Use By/Julian Date End: 23314
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 6/16oz. UPC: 840219150345. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 50/2 oz. UPC: 840219186030. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/21/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 4/2.5 lb. UPC: 840219185231. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23314
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 20 lb. UPC: 840219170190. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 3/30 oz. UPC: 840219150338. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 5 lb. UPC: 840219134499. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 2/5 lb. UPC: 840219196701. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 4/6 oz. UPC: 840219198569. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/3/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/24/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Chunks 6/9 oz. UPC: 840219165196. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Spears 6/16 oz. UPC: 840219163697. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/24/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Spears 100/2 oz. UPC: 840219172088. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Spears 50/2 oz. UPC: 840219179452. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/7/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/21/2023
- Item: Cantaloupe Spears 50/4 oz. UPC: 840219138756. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/14/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/21/2023
- Item: Fruit Tray 3/64 oz. UPC: 840219166315. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Fruit Tray w/ Dip 3/36 oz. UPC: 840219175454. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Fruit Tray w/ Dip 3/5 lb. UPC: 840219195926. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23298. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Fruit Tray w/ Dip 3/56 oz. UPC: 840219171777. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Melon Loupe/Dew Chunks 50/2 oz. UPC: 840219178080. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/21/2023
- Item: Melon Tri-Color Chunks 6/9 oz. UPC: 840219192703. Use By/Julian Date Start: 11/2/2023. Use By/Julian Date End: 11/23/2023
- Item: Mixed Fruit 20 lb. UPC: 840219153148. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 23317
- Item: Mixed Fruit 5 lb. UPC: 840219116273. Use By/Julian Date Start: 23296. Use By/Julian Date End: 233
Consumers, restaurants, retailers, and wholesalers should not eat, sell, or serve recalled cantaloupe or recalled products containing cantaloupe.
Some consumers freeze cantaloupe for later use. Consumers should check their freezers and throw away recalled fresh or cut cantaloupe that was frozen for later use.
If you are not sure if your cantaloupe is part of the recall, do not eat or use it. These products are beyond their usable shelf-life and are no longer expected to be in commerce.
TGD Cuts, LLC takes the safety and integrity of the products it sells seriously. If customers have product affected by this voluntary recall, they should discard it immediately or return it to their local store for a full refund.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: TGD Cuts, LLC
Brand name: Not Branded
Product recalled: Fruit cups, clamshells and trays containing cantaloupe
Reason of the recall: Potential to be contaminated with Salmonella
FDA Recall date: December 05, 2023
I ordered a Double Whopper Last night at around 20hrs, I woke up at 2.28am with watery Diarrhea, Nausea and a sore stomach. The Burger Patty was not tasting that good, it tasted a little old and had a weird stale fatty taste to it. I am... not happy to spend early hours of the morning in the toilet. I have emailed Burger king to advise them on what has happened and they have asked me to detail the incident, its 13.16pm and I am still feeling sick. I still have Watery Diarrhea, my body is aching with Nausea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Soreness
Ordered a large chicken Mediterranean pizza. Excluded chicken, added zucchini. Cooked promptly. Ate 2 pieces at 530 pm. Woke up at 330 am with: stomach pain/cramps and nausea. Proceeded to have diarrhea and vomiting at the same time! So far 3 episodes of this. Also, developed a... low grade fever and chills as well as a throbbing headache. I've never had food poisoning, but this can be the only explanation. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Cramps, Headache, Chills, Stomach Pain
We have tacos chips guacamole and queso.chips.were.old tacos were bad got nausea and bad diaria headache 69 bucks to get sick..it was the Mexican place right across from.the burger spot.that was closed.for
Renovation...universal studios.but burgers place been their like 20 years not sure name but too.right of... the burger place being renovated | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Headache
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps
Suspected source: KFC festive stuffing burg
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: The food was cooked in less than 3minutes which I thought was fast
Just got a KFC a few hours... ago for a late lunch, after an hour & half drive back into the north started with cramps and discomfort followed by a very unpleasant rest room stop when arriving at my home.
Started feeling quite nauseous after about 20mins from consumption still continue to feel sick.
I had the festive stuffing tower stack, I only ate the burger and have resulted In all of the above | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps