IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooklyn Water Bagel, 2877 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, FL 33312, United States
3 months ago
Closure Date: 08/09/2023
- High Priority - Container of medicine improperly stored. Observed bottle of antiseptic spray stored on a shelf above salt in bagel prep station. Operator removed **Corrected On-Site** **Warning**
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food... storage area and/or bar area. 20 live ,small flying insects on wall above coffee station in dining room next to front counter.. 2 live, small flying insects flying around coffee maker in dining room by front counter, 6 live, small flying insects on wall above customer bathroom inside dining room. 3 live, small flying insects on ceiling by entrance to front counter in dining room area. 3 live, small flying insects on wall above single service forks in the dining room. 1 live, small flying insect flying around in dining area. 2 live ,small flying insects flying around in food service area near front counter next to dining room. 3 live ,small flying insects on exterior sealed plastic bucket in bagel prep area next to mixer. No foods being prepared at time of inspection in bagel station. 8 live ,small flying insects on legs of prep table under near mixer in bagel prep station. No foods being prepared at time of inspection in bagel station. 8 live , small flying insects, underneath mixer bowl in bagel prep area. No foods being prepared at time of inspection at bagel station. 2 live , small flying insects on sealed flour bags in bagel prep area. No foods being prepared at bagel station at time of inspection. 7 live ,small flying insects on wall in mop sink area. 7 live , small flying insects on garbage bags in food prep area near triple sink in kitchen. 9 live , small flying insects on outer wall of walk-in cooler in prep station. 4 live ,small flying insects on drying rack above triple sink. 4 live , small flying insects on the front of prep sink across walk-in cooler in prep room. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected source: Dairy free talenti cold brew ice cream
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Additional information: I’m lactose intolerant so I purchased their dairy free option for the first time and had about a... cup of it and started experiencing bad stomach pain shortly after | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Cramps, Chills, other: Gas
Suspected source: Restaurant food
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: 2 people | Symptoms: Nausea, Cramps, Chills, Gas
Over the past 48 hours. Either Golden Corral on Stephanie and Sunset, or Rivas mexican grill on Galleria. Fever, shivering, liquid waste. | Symptoms: Fever, Diarrhea
At around 1pm on 11/28/2023 I had a slice of pepperoni pizza from the Costco food court. The piece seemed fine but as I made my way towards the crust I bit into a raw section of the crust. Within 10 minutes I became very nauseous and... fought the urge to vomit and got home as soon as I could. I proceeded to violently dry heave for the next hour and finally was able to puke and felt slightly better. Now several hours later I am still a bit nauseous and constantly belching. I think my whole piece tainted and on the undercooked side. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
I bought 8 hamburgers with cheese. 4 people ate them and one dog. Which in a hour and a half we all got sick with diarrhea and vomiting. Sick for about 24 hours and still don’t feel great. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 11/07/2023
- High Priority - Employee touching ready-to-eat food with their bare hands - food was not being heated as a sole ingredient to 145 degrees F or immediately added to other ingredients to be cooked/heated to the minimum required temperature to allow bare... hand contact. The establishment has no approved Alternative Operating Procedure. -Observed employee touch cooked pitta bread with bare hands. **Warning**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. -Observed approximately 100 rodent droppings on the washing machine. -Observed approximately 30 rodent droppings underneath cooking equipment on the cook line. -Observed approximately 20 rodent droppings underneath 3 compartment sink. The 3-compartment sink is adjacent to the cookline. -Observed 8 rodent droppings in the prep area underneath the handwash sink. No door or barrier separated these areas. -Observed 5 rodent droppings in dry storage area between double doors refrigerators. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 10/27/2023
High Priority - From initial inspection - Roach activity present as evidenced by live roaches found. -Observed 6 live roaches in the kitchen next to microwaves and Hobart mixer. Observed 2 live roaches in the preparation area between the food prep sink and... food storage shelves. -Observed 1 live roach behind ice machine **Warning** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-26: At the time of callback inspection, 2 live roaches were found in the prep station behind 2 compartment sink, 3 live roach found in kitchen crawling on clean food preparation table and 1 live roach found behind Hobart mixer. **Time Extended** - From follow-up inspection 2023-10-27: Observed 3 live roaches crawling under a dry storage shelf in front of the walk-in cooler. **Time Extended**
Source: Florida Department of Health
1 month ago
I have been feeling super sick with stomach issues the last 3 weeks I have a colonoscopy appointment to determine what because Dra can’t figure this out . I’ve seen 3 I have been drinking way more Zephyrhills water than usual thinking this will aid my belly... in getting better but everytime I drank the water I felt worse what to do now | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
1 month ago
I’ve eaten at this location multiple times and i’ve been somewhat okay. But 2 days ago i ordered a 10 piece lemon pepper all flats well done bone in wings and i could NOT stop cramping, diarrhea, and stomach pain. It’s been about 2 days since this is ongoing. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Cramps
My wife got food poisoning in 9/2 after eating an hamburguer. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Recent Interesting Reports
O'Ya hoho brand 100% Fresh Enoki Mushrooms product is being recalled from the marketplace due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination. This product was distributed in Ontario and Quebec.
- Affected products:
Brand: O'Ya hoho, Product: 100% Fresh Enoki Mushrooms, Size: 200 g, UPC: 8 57588 00245 8,... Codes: 022640.
If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, contact your healthcare provider; check to see if you have recalled products; and do not consume, serve, use, sell, or distribute recalled products.
Recalled products should be returned to the location where they were purchased.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: 1728435 Ontario Inc.
Brand name: O'Ya hoho
Product recalled: 100% Fresh Enoki Mushrooms
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Microbial Contamination - Listeria
CFIA Recall date: 2023-11-21
4 weeks ago
Taylor Shellfish Canada ULC (dba Fanny Bay Oysters) is recalling its Taylor Shellfish Canada ULC / Fanny Bay Oysters brand Oysters due to Vibrio parahaemolyticus. These products were distributed to Hotels, Retail, restaurants and institutions in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec.
The recalled products:
- Taylor... Shellfish Canada ULC / Fanny Bay Oysters Cloudy Bay Oysters, size: Petite, Xsmall, Small, Medium. Lot 38336 Harvest Area: 14-08 / 278757
- Taylor Shellfish Canada ULC / Fanny Bay Oysters Sunseeker Oysters. size: Petite, Xsmall, Small, Medium. Lot 38336 Harvest Area: 14-08 / 278757
Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected products.
In case you are experiencing vibrio symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, fever, and chills, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
1 week ago
After eating meatballs bought frozen from IKEA , after 20 both of my kids got strong stomach cramps, diarrhea, and the strong vomit for about 20 minutes and more. They only eat meatballs and therefore is for sure due to those toxic meatballs. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
After eating Chicken wrap and chips i have been having very terrible diarrohea, and vomiting - i had not eaten for three days since. I have thrown out the receipt but i purchased the meal there. I have thrown out the receipt but i purchased the meal there | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
3 weeks ago
Bought banana happy home Flavoring on Amazon ,10/27/23 delivered on 10/29/23
Wasn’t sealed and I tasted it and taste awful Immediately started vomiting And then within 2 hours stomach cramps and diarrhea . I haven’t eaten anything else, nor drank anything except my bottle water. Emailed the... company with no response.
Amazon was not helpful either . I go to the website on Amazon and saw a bunch of complaints On the same brand. It should be recalled. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
Vomiting diarreah after milkshake | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I ate the dark chocolate oveltine ice cream and after eating it for a few seconds I felt a very painful hurt in my stomach , after I go to the toilet it hurts so much even if I'm done going to the toilet | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
My son ate the Bacon King meal at lunch Sat Nov 4th with friends.Within 2 hours his stomach was cramping as if there were needles. Went to the restroom and sat on the toilet but only had to vomit. He was sweating profusely, clammy and pale. Had... to lie down in the stall in agony. Continued vomiting for another 8 hours until he ate some Tums and got some relief. Worst case of early onset food poisoning ever. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Sweating, Cramps
Last Saturday (day 4) I had dinner at that establishment, at night it was fine but in the morning I woke up with stomach aches, after a while diarrhea began to appear, a fever that did not go below 38 and continuous cramps. We are on the... 7th and it is the third day with a bad belly, this morning I have 37.5 and my loose belly will not be cut, if this continues I will take the necessary measures against the establishment. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps, Stomach Pain
Publix Super Markets, Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall on specific batches of private label Egg Custard Pie purchased Publix stores in Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties between Octo. 20, 2023, and Nov. 16, 2023, that may contain an undeclared coconut allergen. To date, there... have been no reported cases of illness.
- Affected products:
Product: Egg Custard Pie. GTIN# 4141537891. Sold Between: 10/20/2023 – 11/16/2023
The Egg Custard Pie package may contain a coconut pie. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to coconut may run the risk of serious life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products.
Consumers who have purchased the product in question may return the product to their local store for a full refund.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Publix Supermarkets Inc.
Brand name: Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
Product recalled: Egg Custard Pie
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Coconut
FDA Recall date: November 21, 2023