IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Corner Bakery, Plummer Street, Northridge, CA, USA
January 11, 2021 12:20 PM
“Work ordered lunch from there and 4 employees (including myself) got stomach aches and diarrhea the same day. The next day a painful sharp pain started on the right side, right under the rib cage. 01/05/2021 ”
April 19, 2018 9:03 PM
“Ordered chicken pomodori panini this past week. Vomited and had diarrhea soon afterwards that lasted for nearly two days. I'm still getting over this. I called my doctor, spoke to him, but was too sick to go to an appointment. Missed some work. This had to happen to other customers this day.
This... is the last time I'll eat at Corner Bakery. Issues like poor service I can deal with. Poisoning their customers I cannot. ”
February 23, 2020 7:53 PM
“My daughters shared a slice of iced lemon cake around 5:45 pm. Shortly afterward, one daughter complained of stomach ache, joint and back ache, dizziness, nausea, chills, severe headache, and said she felt like she would vomit lemons.
The other daughter also complained of stomach pain, and said he... r stomach felt like it was waves in the ocean.
I believe the cake had been left out under lights all day and had grown something. The food handler may also have had something to do with it. Either way, food poisoning. ”
May 27, 2020 8:22 AM
“funnel cake I had bad stomach pain and was sick to my stomach. 3 got sick. My hit symptoms hit the day I ate it. My daughter and dad it took 2days ”
June 6, 2020 11:23 PM
“Had the Chopped Salad for Lunch today. I've been very sick since. ”
October 14, 2020 12:13 PM
“I ordered the chopped salad and chicken pesto. The green onions in the salad had dirt on it, as if it were never cleaned properly. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice until I was half way through. Now it’s the next morning and my stomach is in shambles and I have nausea. ”
October 21, 2020 12:57 AM
“I had a trio salad - DC chicken, Tuna salad, & Broccoli cheese soup. Topped it off with a chocolate chip cookie. I started feeling sick right after eating the cookie, before I even got to my car. I have no idea which item made me sick. I was alone. Symptoms started before I got to my car. ”
November 13, 2020 4:34 PM
“dc chicken there 20 minutes after I ate the DC Chicken Salad ”
January 29, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jan 26, 2021
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed the person in charge without the city of chicago food service sanitation certificate or valid proof of enrollment in a food service sanitation manager's course. Instr... ucted to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no city of chicago food service sanitation manager on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (turkey, chicken) is being prepared handled and served to the public. Instructed to always have a city of chicago food service sanitation manager on site at all times the facility is open and operating. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-012.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-501. 111 observed evidence of live insect activity on site. Observed about 20 small flies located on the ledge of the window and on the walls located by the coffee prep area by the front customer counter. Instructed to clean and sanitize affected areas and recommended contacting pest control for a service. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-020(a).
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: 4-302. 13 observed the gauges not working properly on the high temperature dish machine. Inspector verified high temperature dish machine was sanitizing properly by testing the dish machine with high temperature dish machine testing strips. Instructed to repair gauges. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-005.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 12 observed accumulated food and dirt debris located on the walls and floors in various areas of the food prep areas. Instructed to clean.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed expired food handlers certificates on site. Instructed to meet requirement.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed the person in charge without a allergen training certificate. Instructed to meet requirement.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 6, 2021 8:01 PM
“Canned chickpeas or lettuce 2 people got sick. We had a salad of lettuce and chickpeas yesterday for lunch. By the evening I was feeling sick, and began vomiting at 9 PM.
March 6, 2021 7:37 PM
“Broccoli Cheddar signature soup ... was in the floating display and now I think the temperature was not cold enough on that display. Had some on the day I purchased it and had some diarrhea but thought it was from something else... a few days later I had the rest of the soup and the symptoms happene... d again but much worse. ”
March 5, 2021 7:45 AM
“I got a sandwich from there and that was the only thing I ate. My stomach hurts really bad and I have diarrhea. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 11, 2021 8:52 AM
“I had a sausage and mushroom pizza at 10 pm on Monday February 8, 2021. Woke up at 4AM with vomiting, diarrhea, and severe stomach cramps. This continued through Tuesday and Wednesday with the addition of bleeding from the rectum (a lot of blood). Much better Thursday. ”
February 13, 2021 7:55 PM
“Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies It started 1 her after eating the cookies
My daughter has developed bad diarrhea nausea and cramping after eating Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies! Same barcode as the recent reports! ”
February 16, 2021 5:02 AM
“Avacados bought there Avacados were overripe nearly black in color mushy dark green on flesh and under flesh near seed brown skin was just rinsed off and skin was peeled by hand with knife and skin was scraped with teeth for flesh consumption without being rised 1 person the person described is worr... ied about illness experiencing symptoms maybe transferred bacteria from skin to flesh bought from person
Week ago ”
February 7, 2021 3:42 AM
“I think the spinach from there Just me. Just now ”
February 22, 2021 11:56 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 96,810 pounds of beef tallow products by GLG Trading Inc. because they were imported from the People’s Republic of China, an ineligible country for beef, without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse r... eactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The products subject to recall do not bear a Federal mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributors, retail locations, and restaurants in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and Texas. The following heat-treated shelf-stable Hotpot Seasoning items containing beef tallow are subject to recall:
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Slightly spicy).
- 17.6-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Super spicy, Extremely).
- 12.07-oz. vacuumed sealed packages of “Ming Yang Hotpot Seasoning (Medium spicy, Mala).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
March 4, 2021 9:18 PM
“Food was moldy salad and pasta, both kids got sick. With vomiting My wife and i were feeling ill after eating
Silverware was dirty ”
March 6, 2021 12:50 PM
“Hot Cocoa mix no sugar added I mixed the cocoa with coffee in a large travel mug. Drank over the course of 45 minutes. Nausea and body aches started at about the time I finished it. ”
February 15, 2021 4:21 PM
“Had gotten a chicken chalupa from there the night before around 10pm. Woke up the next day around 4-5am throwing up, diarrhea, and sweating with a fever. Along with stomach cramps. Have been throwing up and using the restroom every 2 hours now. ”
February 24, 2021 1:07 PM
“Ordered a Cobb Salad with grilled chicken nuggets w/balsamic dressing. Had eaten it early afternoon 2/22/2021 Receipt says 1:27 pm by 8 pm experienced “Very severe abdominal pains & diarrhea” for the next 24 hours urgency to go to restroom. Only my husband got sick he had the Cobb Salad with grilled... nuggets that were hot. I had a regular chick fil a sandwich. I was not having all the severe abdominal pain or diarrhea like my husband did for 30 hours ”
March 3, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Wilton Brands
Brand name: Wilton, Tasty by Wilton, and Holiday Home
Product recalled: Sprinkle Products
Reason of the recall: May Contain Undeclared Milk
FDA Recall date: March 03, 2021
Recall details: Wilton Brands of Naperville, Illinois announced today a voluntary national reca... ll of all lots of six sprinkles products and one kit containing affected sprinkles, because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. A full list of recalled products with photos and SKUs, which were distributed nationally through retail stores, mail, order, and direct delivery, is as follows:
- Wilton/Tasty. Tasty Coffee Shop Cookie Kit. Item # 1900-0-0054
- Holiday Home. Holiday Home Assorted Treat Toppings. Item # 710-0-0207
- Wilton. Valentine Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-4277
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item #710-5364
- Wilton. Holiday Mix Sprinkles. Item # 710-7649
- Wilton. Rainbow Chip Crunch Sprinkles. Item # 710-9704
- Wilton. Assorted Treat Toppings Sprinkles. Item # 710-9722
This recall is being initiated because of one reported allergic reaction to date associated with one of the recalled products. Wilton is recalling all affected products with a similar formulation. The health and safety of our consumers is our primary concern and we are acting with the highest degree of caution and urgency to address this issue. Wilton has ceased production and distribution of the affected products.
Consumers who have purchased these products should immediately dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
These products will be removed from shelves at several retailers and distributors nationwide. A full list of retailers that have carried this product can be found at the link below.
For questions about the voluntary recall, please call our Consumer Care Hotline at 1-800-794-5866, Mondays thru Thursdays, 8 am to 4:30 pm CT, and Fridays, 8 am to 1 pm CT, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wilton Brands LLC is the parent company of Wilton Industries Inc.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”