IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Dragon Delight, 4381 N University Dr, Sunrise, FL 33351, United States
2 months ago
Closure Date: 03/23/2023
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed approximately 10 or more live flies at dry storage area in aisle way next to employee restroom flying around canned goods and sealed... See More condiments Observed approximately 10 or more live flies flying around empty cardboard boxes by storage shelf in between standing reach in coolers. Operator threw away boxes and started cleaning area.
- High Priority - Non-food grade paper/paper towel used as liner for food container. Observed torn ends of flour bags used to line chopped scallion, green peppers in standing reach in cooler at prep line. Observed paper towels used to line cooked egg rolls cooked chicken in standing reach in snacks plus cooler at prep line.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Observed raw chicken prepped in skewer for not packaged stored over egg roll wrappers in standing reach in Frigidaire freezer. Observed raw chicken stored over spring roll shelf in standing freezer at prep area. Observed raw chicken skewers in plastic wrap stored over cut onions in standing reach in cooler Observed raw chicken stored over uncovered bamboo shoots in can in reach in cooler at cook line.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with unwashed produce. Observed raw chicken stored over uncovered bag of Napa cabbage in standing reach in cooler. Observed raw beef over shredded bag carrots in standing reach in cooler at prep area. Observed raw chicken stored over boxed bean sprouts in standing Electrolux cooler at prep area.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Observed raw chicken skewers stored over cooked sauce in standing Electrolux reach in cooler at prep area.
- High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from each other in holding unit based upon minimum required cooking temperature. Observed raw chicken, raw seafood scallops, wonton wraps, French fries imitation crab meats all nixed in together in standing reach in freezer next to dry storage area.
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Cooked/heated time/temperature control for safety food not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 6 hours. Observed cooked noodles per operator cooked 8pm on 3/22 at 51F - Cooling). Product not cooled to 41°F within 6 hours.
- High Priority - Cooked/heated time/temperature control for safety food not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 6 hours. Observed cooked noodles per operator cooked 8pm on 3/22 at 51F - Cooling). Food has been cooling from overnight in reach in cooler and has not been moved Product not cooled to 41°F within 6 hours.
Source: Florida Department Of Health. See Less
We ate at here paid a fortune like $86 for two people came out with stomach aches, gas bloating, diarrhea. Their food is very dangerous. Do not eat here. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Bloating, Gas, Stomach Pain See Less
Speedway, East 116th Street, Carmel, IN, USA
2 hours ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache
Suspected source: Bosco sticks
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 12 to 24 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills, Headache See Less
Only thing I ate today was bbq chicken salad from noodles and co, now my stomach upset and diarrhea.
Eaten this salad two other times and no issues, I can only assume it’s due to the food. | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less
The first time this ever happened to us from eating here. Today June 8 2023 got curry chicken rice and peas and 30 minutes later it came out my rear and like hot lava. Stomach cramps warm body and all I’m never going there again not the same as they used to be before the owner went to prison. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps See Less
SpaghettiOs, Knoxville, TN, USA
5 hours ago
Everytime I eat spaghetti O's I end up with severe stomach pains and diarrhea really bad, I don't recommend eating them anymore. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain See Less
9pm on 6.4.23 my 10 year old ate some raspberries while making his lunch for the next day. He woke up around 1am and started complaining that his stomach was hurting. For about an hour we tried different positions to see if it was gas, he tried... See More to go poopy, and he was burping. Eventually he vomited. Immediately he felt better. That was it for the night. Well, he is fine as of now and it is 3am. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Burping, Stomach Pain See Less
Cheetos 2 days in a row.
Bought big bag of Cheetos on Mon April 10 there, came home had a cup or so started to feel sick in about an hour but didn't think it was from the cheetos until I ate more today and it happened... See More again. It has to be the cheetos. I've eaten them for years and this has never happened. | Symptoms: Nausea See Less
Went to the movies last night 04/08 to watch John wick. Got popcorn slushee and chorizos. Everything was fine up until we got home started vomiting and having diarrhea. Have not been able to get out of bed all day due to feeling like i might need... See More to rush to the bathroom. My boyfriend has the same symptoms is actually dealing with it worse. Please do not eat their food. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
IKEA, Northwest 136th Avenue, Sunrise, FL, USA
2 months ago
Ordered vegetarian hot dog had most painful diarrhea wow never again!! | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less
Publix Super Market at Coconut Creek Plaza, Coconut Creek Parkway, Coconut Creek, FL, USA
3 hours ago
Bought some lemons and limes to make juice instantly was food poisoned. Bad products of lemon and limes here coconut creek | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting See Less
Recent Interesting Reports
KFC, Trim Road, Orléans, ON, Canada
3 weeks ago
I have been feeling sick with nausea and vomiting a few hours after eating KFC chicken. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting See Less
Monday, May 22nd Cheerios Oat Crunch with Almonds My husband and I both were very sick- he was sick for 2 days, I’m still dealing with it. Only thing we both ate that day that was the same. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting See Less
Ate cookie dough ice cream. After about an hour i felt nauseous and very tired. I woke up with nausea and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea See Less
When I started eating this cereal I had diarrhea (it was green). Lastnight i ate only that cereal and I woke up early morning with food poison symptoms. I threw the cereal away. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Everyone in my family who just ate the bagged Garden salad 20 minutes ago, have had either have bloated bad cramps and diarrhea. We were able to narrow it down to the salad because it is the only thing that we ate that was the same. Something is very wrong with this salad mix!!!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Bloating See Less
Great Value Butter Pecan Ice Cream, After I ate the product I felt a growing nausea and puked so much and 2 times at that. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Following a meal yesterday by Uber Eat
Sudden vomiting at the end of the night, the ribs looked strange; I couldn't detect anything in terms of taste at the time, but at night, abdominal pain, then vomiting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Other See Less
We ordered from here for the first time yesterday and they were super yummy. We had chocolate chip, galaxy brownie, berries and cream, cinnamon fry bread, churro and snickerdoodle cupcake. My daughter and I both ended up with really bad nausea late last night and nausea and... See More horrible diarrhea today after having the last leftovers that I can only attribute to the cookies as it's the only thing we both ate that would make sense. I am the only one who has vomited, this evening. My son only ate a tiny piece of the galaxy brownie cookie and my partner didn't have any. So far they are fine. My nieces and nephews reportedly had diarrhea as well today and they partook in the cookie sharing. I think it's more than a coincidence. I don't think I want to try these again to "find out". | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Update May 26, 2023
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health informed on May 25, 2023, that laboratory testing has confirmed 45 cases of salmonella infection in customers of the Brighton restaurant.
According to the news, 29 of the 45 confirmed cases are in Boston residents, and there... See More are more reports of undiagnosed illnesses associated with this restaurant.
The investigation is ongoing.
May 19, 2023
The Boston Public Health Commission (BPHC), Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and Boston Inspectional Services Department are investigating an emerging Salmonella outbreak linked to Los Amigos Taqueria located at 366 Washington Street in Brighton, affecting residents in the Brighton, Boston, and Greater Boston area. The BPHC urged residents who visited the Brighton location between May 12 and May 18 to monitor themselves for symptoms of Salmonella infection, including fever, diarrhea, and abdominal pain, and to contact a healthcare provider for an evaluation and testing if appropriate.
According to the news, this location in Brighton was closed on May 18. Additionally, there was another location in West Roxbury, that had its license to operate suspended following an inspection on Friday, May 19.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Source: boston25news.com See Less
McDonald's, Annapolis Road, Odenton, MD, USA
4 days ago
My son ate the double bacon quarter pounder with cheese and large fries and became ill a few hours later with nausea and vomiting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting See Less