IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Dunkin', North Glebe Road, Arlington, VA, USA
November 21, 2020 7:11 PM
“Not sure One person sudden onset ”
November 21, 2020 6:13 PM
November 20, 2020 9:01 AM
“Report date: Nov 17, 2020
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: observed a black slime like substance on the interior panel of the ice machine. Substance likely to contaminate ice for human consumption. Instructed to discard ice and have machine service, cleaned and sanitize... d. Priority foundation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed 20 live small flies on walls in the food prep area behind the front service counter, and on walls around the public toilet rooms. Instructed to remove flies, clean and sanitize the affected areas, contact pest control for service and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a) citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean loose food debris from lower storage shelves on prep tables, instructed to maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: must repair loose faucet on handwashing sink in toilet room. Also, repair leaky drain pipe on attached to mop sink in rear. Instructed to maintain.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed the outside garbage receptacle not maintained. Excessive garbage and food debris observed on the ground around the dumpster. Dumpster must be maintained so that the accumulation of debris, insect, rodent attraction and harborage are minimized. Instructed to clean and maintain. Priority foundation 7-38-020(b) citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must clean dried food debris from walls and exterior of prep coolers in prep area. Instructed to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must detail clean loose & dried food debris on floors under heavy equipment in prep area, office, and toilet room. Instructed to clean and maintain.
Source: chicago.gov ”
November 15, 2020 7:46 AM
“On 11/14/20 at 12pm I ordered a caramel iced coffee no cream or sugar. It tastes sour a d I then had stomach pains that turned into diarrhea and vomiting. Me my boyfriend and my bestfriend all got sick. I threw up and had diarrhea after drinking the expired coffee. ”
November 8, 2020 12:13 PM
“I was drinking a frozen vanilla chi drink from the walk-in near me. I was gifted it by a family member at about 9 am, so I could wake up. I started feeling weird, so whenever I felt bad, I took a drink of there drink because I thought it was just morning dehydration. I always have their drink in th... e morning so this was unusual. Now, after finishing the drink, and drinking actual water, it is 12:10 am and I have these symptoms, nausea, stomach pain, dizziness, gas, and lack of energy. I am adding more symptoms, as I now have a headache, I don't know what was wrong with that drink, or what is wrong with me. ”
November 7, 2020 4:50 PM
“Egg croissant from I ordered a maple bacon croissant with egg and a iced matcha latte. I parked my car in the parking lot to eat it there. I took a sip of the matcha i was ok. I took the egg off of the sandwich first and ate it by itself (I always eat the egg separate) and by the time I went to take... a bite of the croissant I got the most terrible urge to throw up I got out and through up in the bushes. I made it in the car I thought I was done but no I had to throw up some more in the donut bag . After getting it all out my system I felt better. A little nauseous after but ok. ”
November 2, 2020 5:50 PM
November 2, 2020 11:36 AM
“I drank iced coffee almost every day from here and now I have no stomach lining. There is no distinct location. I have drank coffee both hot and iced since 2008. I noticed that in 2014-2015 with every sip I drank this burning would occur. I still continued to drink iced coffee from here but had to s... tart eliminating cream, milk and skim. I noticed in the past few years the coffee is so strong to the point it doesn't even taste like coffee. It had this asphalt smell and taste to it. The last time I purchased anything from there was over a month ago. I also worked at several locations and I am not sure if it's my age or if it really is the change in ingredients but the last time I worked there as an opener my nose felt like it was going to start bleeding. I ended up getting sick and not returning. ”
October 31, 2020 2:00 PM
“I had to Boston cream donuts and a jelly filled doughnut after that I’ve had severe diarrhea and stomach pain ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 13, 2020 2:24 PM
“I ate scallops with bacon cream sauce. I became really, really sick. I am the only individual in the household that loves sea food. Maybe 20 min to an hour i became ill. Never has happened with seafood. WHY? I am an Oral Cancer Survivor ral ”
October 30, 2020 7:26 PM
“Had filet mignon with sautéed mushrooms. Diarrhea followed 14 hrs later. Vomited 6hrs after that and there were undigested mushrooms. ”
November 22, 2020 11:42 PM
“I had dinner there on 11/21/20. I had some of the Senor Croque, biscuit, and the Cookie Monster shake. Two others in our party of six ended up getting sick as well. One vomited and the other experienced nausea. ”
November 25, 2020 5:12 AM
“I ordered via DoorDash just before midnight on 11/24. The burgers clearly had been reheated, which means the food was potentially in the trash can prior. The quarter pounder and the mcdouble packaging had white greasy chunks and slime like substance melted all over it. I had went to open the box whe... n the smell got to me and the fries I ate prior which were also soaked in grease like they too, had been reheated. It seems the staff at this location should have the video tape pulled on them to verify they are not tampering with the food, because around 1am on 11/25 just 5 minutes after eating the McCurry first and the fries, I had puked from the overwhelming experience. I looked at the bun from the quarter pounder and it also had burn marks like the bread was burnt from being reheated as only part of the bun was burnt slightly more than the rest, but was still firm like bread gets after its sat out from being reheated again. I puked twice and I have a throbbed in my neck from the force of the puking. I have a oversalted and greasy taste in the back of my throat and this is very discomforting. I feel very sick to my stomach still and its very uneasy. I would like some action taken see the images for yourself. ”
October 30, 2020 11:05 AM
“Romaine lettuce Both of us Ate salads and about 6-7 hours later severe gas pains and diarrhea hit ”
November 20, 2020 10:58 AM
“Eaten the hamburger mama, November 5 at 11:10am (car service). I kept the receipt. bought on November 5 at 11:10am
Following a stool culture, confirmed to me 2 or 3 days later that it is CAMPYLOBACTER JEJUNI. Bacterium that comes from poorly cooked hamburger meat!!!!! ”
October 28, 2020 9:02 AM
“On two separate occasions I ate a breakfast croissant (didn’t eat the egg, only the cheese, bread, and sausage). The first time I work up a couple hours after eating it and ran to the bathroom to throw up. The second time which was last night I woke up a couple hours after eating it but was nauseous... for 2 hours, fell back asleep, woke up again and almost threw up. I will not be buying anymore. A coworker of mine experienced this same thing today as well. She ate the same sandwich this morning. We were both nauseous for the first couple of hours of work today. ”
November 9, 2020 4:50 AM
“I got diarrhea from here for the millionth time. I literally get it without fail after every meal I eat there over the past two years. ”
October 30, 2020 11:57 PM
November 17, 2020 7:26 PM
“The FSA announced the recall of 16 Spicy Chorizo Slices 80g by Tesco because the products contain Listeria monocytogenes.
FSA advises consumers not to eat the recalled product. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- Tesco 16 Spicy Chorizo Slices (80g). Us... e by 19 December 2020
Symptoms caused by this organism can be similar to flu and include high temperature, muscle ache or pain, chills, feeling or being sick and diarrhoea. Some people are more vulnerable to listeria infections, including those over 65 years of age, pregnant women and their unborn babies, babies less than one month old and people with weakened immune systems.
Check the full recall details on the FSA website food.gov.uk
Source: FSA ”