IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Report date: Nov 29, 2023
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: noted internal temperature of tcs food items inside service coolers to be improper: hydrated onions in water 58. 8f. Manager immediately and voluntarily disposed of 4 lbs of products worth $10. 00 through denaturing process.... Priority violation #7-38-005. Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted heavy and theick geasr accumulation inside the electrical unit of deep fryers. Also noted food particles and food debris inside service cooler. Instructed to detail clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain all floor drains throughout premises.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted heavy dirt and grease accumulation inside, on pipes/conduits, and edges of the exhaust hood and filters above cooking equipment. Instructed to detail clean and maintain hood, filters, and pipes/conduits.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: noted the following previous core violation #58 rule #6-201. 11 from inspection report #2567062 dated 11/15/2022 not corrected. --6-201. 11 floors throughout the entire facility, along all baseboards, at the entranceway to the dining room, throughout the kitchen under all equipment, floor of the walk-in freezer, and washrooms all with dirt, debris, and encrusted grease. -----ceiling ventilation and tiles in both washrooms with excessive dust and dirt. Must clean and maintain all. ----damaged ceiling tile above the utility service sink. ----blackened, moldy wall caulking at the three-compartment sink. Must replace. Priority foundation violation #7-42-090. Citation issued.
Report date: Nov 20, 2023
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed water temperature at hand washing sink in women's toilet room at 145f. Water temperature at hand washing sink in men's toilet room found at 149f. Both are automatic hand sinks. A... handwashing sink shall have maximum hot water temperature of 49ï¿½c (120ï¿½f) through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to clean litter on ground surrounding outdoor dumpster area.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of food handler training completion for employees. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from 8/11/2021, report #2523885. #47-4-501. 11--observed a torn door gasket inside of the 3 door stand-up cooler(middle door). Instructed management to replace the torn door gasket. #55-6-201. 17--instructed to replace water stained ceiling tiles in hallway leading to washrooms. #55-6-501. 12--observed dirty floors with excessive grease build up underneath the fryers. Must clean floors in detail and maintain. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090. Citation issued.
3 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
Suspected source: White castle
Onset: 12 to 24 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 3 people | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain, Chills
I only had two burgers without cheese. Burped them up all day then had severe stomach pains and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Me and my bf ate saltine crackers last night from dollar general. I ate one and had a really strong soap/detergent after taste, my bf was confused at my reaction so he tried one. Then he had the same reaction as me informing me of the same... taste. We unfortunately already ate 2 crackers each and within an hour later me and my bf was super sick. I was having pain in my lower stomach. me and my bf both had diarrhea feeling nauseous the rest of the night. We tried looking into it seeing if anyone else had the same problems which turns out there was a few people having the same problem. We woke up this morning feeling still super nauseous . I currently have a sore throat and it hurts to talk/ consume anything. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Sore Throat
Date Closed: Nov 28, 2023
Reason for Closure:
Non-food contact surface or equipment made of unacceptable material, not kept clean, or not properly sealed, raised, spaced or movable to allow accessibility for cleaning on all sides, above and underneath the unit.
Establishment is not free of harborage... or conditions conducive to rodents, insects or other pests.
Cold TCS food item held above 41 °F; smoked or processed fish held above 38 °F; intact raw eggs held above 45 °F; or reduced oxygen packaged (ROP) TCS foods held above required temperatures except during active necessary preparation.
Food, supplies, or equipment not protected from potential source of contamination during storage, preparation, transportation, display, service or from customer’s refillable, reusable container. Condiments not in single-service containers or dispensed directly by the vendor.
Hot TCS food item not held at or above 140 °F.
Evidence of mice or live mice in establishment's food or non-food areas.
Source: New York City Environmental Health Department.
Recent Interesting Reports
Shrimp Paste product is being recalled from the marketplace because it may contain egg and soy which are not declared on the label. This product is distributed in British Columbia, Canada. There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of this product.
Brand:... None, Product: Shrimp Paste, Size: 150 g, UPC: 841899007479, Codes: EXP DATE 2023/12/20
Check to see if you have recalled products; do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction; and do not serve, use, sell, or distribute recalled products.
Recalled products should be returned to the location where they were purchased.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Hong Dao Business Development Ltd.
Product recalled: Shrimp Paste
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Allergen - Egg Food - Allergen - Soy
CFIA Recall date: 2023-11-07
FDA announced the recall of 283 kits of Nutricia KetcoCal 4:1 LQ by Nutricia North America due to Incorrect product packaging. 247 kits shipped within US (Alabama, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island,... South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin) 36 kits shipped within Canada (Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward, British Columbia, Alberta).
The recalled product is:
- Nutricia KetcoCal 4:1 LQ Unflavored in 237ml (8fl oz) packaged in tetra prisma paper aseptic carton - 3 cartons per box *Sample Kits*. Expiration: DEC 10 2023 Batch/Lot 2023.12.10
This recall was initiated on 10/20/2023 and its status is ongoing. Do not consume, sell, or distribute the recalled product.
In case you experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
When Food Was Ordered: November 11th 2023
Food That Was Ordered: Hawaiian Pizza and Crazy Bread Combo.
Symptoms: Fever, Diarrhea, Abdominal Cramps. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps
Taken last Thursday Spooky pizza Halloween special... 1h after vomiting all night the next day diarrhea my daughter vomited the next day and my wife nausea and stomachaches and a week later diarrhea despite treatment... to flee | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
The FDA is currently investigating an outbreak of Listeria monocytogenes. As of November 15, 2023, a total of 11 people infected with Listeria monocytogenes have been reported. No specific product has been linked to this investigation as of today. FDA has initiated sample collection and analysis. This... investigation is ongoing.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Fieldco Ltd is recalling its The Original brand Kumara Chips Smoked Paprika + Onion due to the possible presence of an undeclared allergen tree nut (cashew). This product is sold at several retail outlets in the North Island, and online at Wickedly Indulgent.
The recalled product is:...
- The Original brand Kumara Chips Smoked Paprika + Onion (100g). Best Before 30/05/2024
This product is sold at the following retail outlets in the North Island :
Farro Fresh Epsom, 446 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland
Farro Fresh Grey Lynn, 34 Westmoreland Street West, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Farro Fresh Lunn Ave, 80 Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington, Auckland
Farro Fresh Mairangi Bay, Corner of Constellation Drive & Parkway Drive, Mairangi Bay, Auckland
Farro Fresh Mt Eden, 422 Dominion Road, Mount Eden, Auckland
Farro Fresh Orakei, 228 Orakei Road, Remuera, Auckland
My Goodness Hampers, 1/20 Constellation Drive, Albany, Auckland
New World Eastridge, 209 Kepa Road, Mission Bay, Auckland.
People with a tree nut (cashew) allergy should not consume this product.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care
Tonight Macdonald No | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea, Other
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Suspected source: Marie Callender’s birthday cake cream pie
Onset: other: Within an hr or two of eating
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: Only ate a slice each. The cramping in our stomachs... was similar to that of kidney stone pain within an hr or two. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Headache
Order a chops Jr salad , basically a Cesar salad without the croutons.
Ordered at 7:22 , it’s less than two hours later I’m extremely sick . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting