IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
KFC Kriel, Heinrich Street, Kriel, Mpumalanga, South Africa
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 1:21 AM
“2 weeks ago, baby and hubby still not well. We ate there for supper, the 3 of us. After few hours I got cramps and nausea, hubby woke up around 2am with a running stomach and cramps, baby also woke up with running stomach and it went on for the whole week even after seein the doctor. ”
March 4, 2021 8:10 AM
“Child menu, After eating frits 45 mn later my daughter took vomiting diarrhea ”
March 6, 2021 9:54 AM
“Within an hour of eating a fillet meal and 1 piece of chicken (leg) I was getting stomach cramps. I didn’t know weather I was going to be sick or have diarrhoea first. I am sat on the toilet with a bowl on my lap. Diarrhoea comes first followed by 3 bouts of being sick. Diarrhoea is still continuin... g and the bad tummy cramps. I nearly passed out and have the shakes ”
July 14, 2020 9:46 AM
“I feel weak and tired...I don't have an appetite since yesterday late. I only managed to eat pap and milk. And now I am eating doritos everything I ate I feel like throwing up. ”
June 28, 2020 9:08 PM
“I bought my 5year old brother a snack burger from there. After he ate it he immediately got sick and got a bad fever which ended up with him sleeping and saying his tummy hurts.
A day after which is today, he has been having blood stools and a very high fever..he can’t eat..he is weak!!! I can’t sl... eep right now because he keeps waking up to poop blood stools.
It is very stressful and I’m considering suing the restaurant!! ”
March 5, 2021 9:18 AM
“Chicken not sure I'm not sure but it was a few hours like 4 or 5 my sister is also sick and it's just us two that ate the chicken no one else ate it it was just us my father ate from kfc so we the only ones ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 2, 2021 10:34 AM
“Cheese and ham toastie from there. Had a toastie at 12:00. And at around 3pm I felt nauseous and vomited. Also had diarrhoea and feel lightheaded/fainty. I haven’t had anything else all day and Felt fine before.
February 21, 2021 9:57 AM
“I'm the only one who drinks it, so the only one who gets sick. Symptoms appeared 30 minutes later. I felt the belly was working. Then I had severe diarrhea. I couldn't hold myself back. I didn't know it was that drink. And today it started again and what confirmed that it was this drink that made me... sick. ”
February 8, 2021 7:26 PM
“I brought meat from supermarket 1 person I made a sandwich next thing hours letter I was in so much pain in vomiting it was bad the next day I went too the doctors they came me pills I took meat back too them she offered me 10 dollars in I’m very upset ”
March 6, 2021 5:06 AM
“Had the fried nuggets and within 15/20 mins had stomach cramps and severe diarrhea. ”
February 9, 2021 12:32 PM
March 2, 2021 12:15 AM
“Yesterday, Old almond milk that we bought there We bought almond milk from there using the delivery service. It was our first time using this service. The day of the delivery we used the almond milk in our smoothies. A few hours later, we started having headaches, feeling fatigue, and ran fevers. Th... e next day (today) we had nausea and diarrhea. ”
February 23, 2021 6:49 PM
“I got food poisoning from there caramel Frappuccino 30 minutes after. I had no energy to get home so I had to laid on my 9 years and be on his side. It was frustrating. I got vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, stomachache, headaches and I cannot eat. ”
February 25, 2021 11:57 PM
“The FSIS issued a public health alert about an undetermined amount of beef meatballs with marinara sauce by Whole Foods Market, Inc. because they were misbranded and were produced with an undeclared allergen. The products contain parmesan cheese made from milk, which is a known allergen and is not d... eclared on the product label.
A recall was not requested because it is believed that the affected products are no longer available to be directly purchased by retail consumers. There has been a customer report of an adverse reaction due to consumption of the product
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators or freezers. Consumers with food allergies who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase. This product was sold in retail locations in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin. The beef meatballs with marinara sauce products subject to the public health alert are:
- 24-oz. clear plastic containers of “Whole Foods Market Beef Meatballs with Marinara” with a PLU code of 39496 and sell-by dates through 2/27/21.
Consumers and members of the media with questions about the public health alert can contact Nathan Cimbala, Global Public Relations, Whole Foods Market, Inc., at firstname.lastname@example.org. Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday.
For more info: fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”