IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
KFC, Second New Cairo, Egypt
October 5, 2020 1:41 PM
“My question is how to know if it is food poisoning or corona that comes in the digestive system? ”
March 2, 2021 5:21 AM
“I ordered on Uber eat last night, after eating, impossible to sleep at night and this morning nausea went up gastric and urge to vomit ”
March 2, 2021 7:33 PM
“I was the only one that ate it, symptoms started after a few hours but that was the only thing I ate all day
March 3, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Feb 26, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed facility food handlers preparing and handling ï¿½time and temperature control for safety(tcs) foods (beef, chicken, coleslaw) without original city of chicago food service manager and certificat... e on site. Informed person in charge city of chicago original food service certificate must remain posted on site and certified manager on site during tcs food prep, cooking, serving and operating hours. Priority foundation violation #7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. Priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand signage at the hand sink in the men public/employee toliet room. Instructed to provide and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup, food debris, and dirt on floor under cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep area. Instructed manager to clean floors under all equipment, along walls and in all corners in all areas.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler certificates for food handlers on site. Instructed to provide and maintain on file.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no certified food manager with allergen training. Instructed any persons with the city of chicago food sanitation certificate to comply with completion of training. Must provide documentation.
Source: chicago.gov ”
March 4, 2021 1:21 AM
“2 weeks ago, baby and hubby still not well. We ate there for supper, the 3 of us. After few hours I got cramps and nausea, hubby woke up around 2am with a running stomach and cramps, baby also woke up with running stomach and it went on for the whole week even after seein the doctor. ”
March 4, 2021 8:10 AM
“Child menu, After eating frits 45 mn later my daughter took vomiting diarrhea ”
January 5, 2021 6:25 AM
“I got diarrhea ”
December 24, 2020 7:35 PM
“After lunch in new cairo location where my. 2 children 14 and 16 years old took chicken... they spent the night vomiting ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 3, 2021 9:53 AM
“Chipotle chicken avocado melt and chicken noodle soup. Stomach pains/cramps within 2 hours, then nausea and vomiting within 4 hours, lasted through the night. ”
February 7, 2021 11:55 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 6,806 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) dip and salads products by Food Evolution because they contain meat that was produced without the benefit of federal inspection. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these pro... ducts.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The RTE dip and salad items containing meat were produced on various dates from Nov. 9, 2020, through Jan. 29, 2021 and have “USE BY” dates through Feb. 6, 2021. The recalled products bear establishment number “EST. 34309” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations in Illinois. The following product is subject to recall:
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet (31-oz).
- Taco Dip With Refried Beans, Chili, Sour Cream, Cheddar, Onions, Black Olives, Jalapenos, & Red Pepper thoughtfully handmade —fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (18-oz).
- Tri-Colored Italian Style Rotini Pasta Salad with Salami thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (7-oz).
- German Style Potato Salad with Bacon thoughtfully handmade — fresh to you — Fresh, Fast, Gourmet. (8-oz).
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification tasks. FSIS personnel discovered that the establishment produced amenable product at an off-site facility without the benefit of federal inspection, then repackaged and labeled the products with the USDA mark of inspection at the federal establishment.
This is a Class I recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious, adverse health consequences or death.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 21, 2021 11:59 PM
“The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 30,081 pounds of pork pâté products by AH Company International Distribution Inc because they were imported from an ineligible establishment and distributed in the United States without the benefit of FSIS import re-inspection. There have been no confir... med reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS advises consumers who have purchased these products not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
The recalled products bear French establishment number “FR 56-246-008 CE”, an ineligible establishment. These items were shipped to distributor locations nationwide. The following heat-treated shelf stable pork pâté items are subject to recall:
- 240-gram cans of Monique Ranou Pâté de Foie
- 240-gram cans of Monique Ranou Pâté de Campagne
- 180-gram jars of Monique Ranou Pâté de Campagne Supérieur.
The problem was discovered during routine FSIS verification activities. This is a Class II recall meaning it is a health hazard situation where there is a remote probability of adverse health consequences from the use of the product.
Check the full recall details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov ”
February 19, 2021 7:27 PM
“Fresh pre-sliced zucchini spears Reaction within hour of eating. Common denominator between both days for me was the raw zucchini spears. It happened on Thursday 2/18/2021 and Friday 2/19/2021 ”
February 20, 2021 11:16 PM
“3 hours after eating. Intense stomach pain. And nausea
February 20, 2021 1:29 PM
“Me and my companion took a mix seal 19 February 2021 around 2 pm, the chicken was barely lukewarm when it was served to us, 7h after we were caught nausea, vomiting and diarrhea all night. We still have diarrhea to this day. ”
February 26, 2021 11:59 PM
“Their food 4 people got diarrhea the day after eating the food 2 people felt shaky and dizzy and 1 person had a headache
February 6, 2021 5:19 PM
“I got a whopper meal and a few hours later I had diarrhea and began vomiting nonstop . My stomach feel like it has knots in it and I’m experiencing chills and other symptoms to where I can barely move . ”
March 1, 2021 10:38 PM
“I ate on Friday with my fiancé and my brother we all got sick we threw up and have diarrhea ”