IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
3 months ago
Friday night and still going La Toltec on mountain road pretty sure it was the shrimp my daughter and I had dishes with shrimp and are both sick my wife is not We picked up the food at 4 in the afternoon Friday the 26th | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Suspected source: Coleslaw, ketchup
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Sick: Me | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
2019 meat fogo de chao spent a whole night in the hospital hooked to IV | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhea
Closure Date: 09/13/2023
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food marked with a date that exceeds 7 days after opening/preparation. Observed tuna prepped on 8/29 in the silver reach in cooler in the back and salmon prepared on 8/28 in the 2 door... reach in cooler by the kitchen. Advised operator to discard items. **Warning**
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Observed in the dry storage area: 120+ rodent droppings on the top of table by 2 bags of rice, cases of sweet potatoes, cooking oil, and bags of onions, on the same table: 20+ rodent droppings on the bottom shelf nearby cases of cooking oil, paper storage shelf: 30+ rodent droppings on paper bags, 50+ rodent droppings on the floor underneath the paper storage shelf, 20+ rodent droppings underneath the mop sink nearby the cookline, and in the dry storage area: 30+ rodent droppings alongside the walls and behind 2 stand up reach in coolers. **Warning**
- High Priority - Shell eggs not stored at an ambient air temperature of 45 degrees Fahrenheit or less. Observed raw shell eggs (73F - ambient temperature ) in the reach in cooler in the kitchen and raw shell eggs (56F - Ambient Temperature) in the reach in cooler in the back prep area. As per operator, all food stored inside the reach in coolers overnight. **Warning**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued due to food not being in a wholesome, sound condition. Observed in the dry storage area: 120+ rodent droppings on the top of table by 2 bags of rice with gnawed corners. **Warning**
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Observed raw fish (53F - Cooling); cod fish (56F - Cold Holding); salmon (60F - Cold Holding); silver reach in cooler: butter (63F - Cold Holding); front counter reach in cooler: cream cheese (52F - Cold Holding); milk (46F - Cooling); butter (52F - Cold Holding) Observed tuna prepped on 8/29 (62F - Cold Holding) in the silver reach in cooler in the back and salmon prepared on 8/28 (43F - Cold Holding) in the 2 door reach in cooler by the kitchen. Advised operator to discard items. As per operator, all food stored inside the reach in coolers overnight. **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Observed raw fish (53F - Cooling); cod fish (56F - Cold Holding); salmon (60F - Cold Holding); silver reach in cooler: butter (63F - Cold Holding); 2 door reach in cooler in the kitchen: prepped salmon on 9/5 (42F - Cold Holding); front counter reach in cooler: cream cheese (52F - Cold Holding); milk (46F - Cooling); butter (52F - Cold Holding). As per operator, all food stored inside the reach in coolers overnight. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
Closure Date: 09/12/2023
Due to a cockroach and fly infestation. The vermin created an immediate health hazard. The restaurant received a "B" grade, which must remain posted until removed by the department.
My sister & I both got chipotle last night.
My bowl: sofritas, brown rice, pinto beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa verde, cheese, guac & lettuce.
Sister's: steak, white rice, black beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa verde, cheese, guac, lettuce & sour cream.
She woke up with painful stomach cramps... in the middle of the night. I ate the other half of my bowl for lunch today (it’s all I’ve had so far) and I am incredibly nauseated, mouth watering, and chills. | Symptoms: Nausea, Cramps, Chills, Other
5 hours after eating 2 small cheesebuRogers plain. Stomach pain diarrhea hot sweaty cold for next 10 hourd. Then all better weak worn out only thing I ate that day. Tasted like old grrase | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Date Closed: 09/18/2023
Details: Rodent and Insects
Source: Montgomery County
Recent Interesting Reports
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, other: Blurred vision
Suspected source: Chicken nuggets
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Additional information: Dizziness as well | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
The FSIS is currently investigating an outbreak of Escherichia coli O157:H7 likely linked to Ground beef. As of today, no more info is available. The investigation is ongoing.
In case you are experiencing E. coli symptoms such as watery diarrhea (often bloody), vomiting; stomach cramps; and mild... fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ordered from this location on Sunday 9/10 early evening and became ill late evening within 3hrs… I didn’t realize it was food poisoning until my oldest child consumed some of the chicken the next afternoon and became ill within an hour. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else
2 weeks ago
Me and my husband had lunch at Burger King and over night will start with diarrhea and now my husband feel ill with vomiting too...
We have cramps, abdominal pain
Be careful with this place and they need some verification | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain
3 weeks ago
I purchased a bag of Popeye Ready to Eat Spinach on 09/03/2023 from Meijer Located in Canton Michigan on Ford Rd. When I first opened the bag, I ate a full of the leaves and then processed to pour some of the spinach onto my dinner plates... and that's when I notice the bag was full of bugs!!!! I have been up and sick on my stomach with being Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting and the Sweats. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Night Sweats
2 weeks ago
Hello, I ate a veggie menu at the KFC in Bondues today at 15:45, and around 17:30 I started feeling nauseous, only to vomit at 19:00 what I ate. For computer science this morning I ate a slice of pain au chocolat and coffee, as usual. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
I am currently vomiting my meal yesterday: Tagiatelle with two salmon, eaten in a Parisian bistro, around 15:30. The meal gets stuck in my throat so much that I don't eat anything else afterwards, and go to bed after midnight. Around 6 am, I woke up with... nausea and diarrhea (water). An hour later, I vomit salmon. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
I got them new wings sweet and spicy and they was not cook all way gave me food poisoning and same damn started feeling bad watery diarrhea and it’s been two days now | Symptoms: Diarrhea
3 days ago
After eating a chicken mayo baguette around 1pm on Friday 22nd September, I started to feel nauseous at around 2.30pm. I started vomiting violently around 4.30pm. The vomiting, along with diarrhoea, continued until 1am that evening. I was also quite violently shaking, I had chills and sweats.... I had a severe headache all day yesterday. My symptoms have eased today, however, I am still lethargic and aching. No one else I have been in contact with has a bug. I have also traced back everything I have eaten and pinpointed my purchase at greggs as the only possibility. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache, Chills, Shaking, Night Sweats
Byron Bay Superfoods pty ltd is recalling Wallaby Cookie Dough Bites Double Chocolate Hazelnut and Wallaby Cookie Dough Bites Chocolate Macadamia due to a potential dairy (milk) allergen contamination. These products have been available for sale at Woolworths nationally and independent health food retailers in South Australia... and New South Wales.
The recalled products are:
- Wallaby Cookie Dough Bites Double Chocolate Hazelnut, All Best Before Dates up to and including 21/09/24
- Wallaby Cookie Dough Bites Chocolate Macadamia, All Best Before Dates up to and including 21/09/24
Consumers who have a milk allergy or intolerance should not consume these products.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Source: foodstandards.gov.au :443/industry/foodrecalls/recalls/Pages/Byron-Bay-Superfoods---Wallaby-Cookie-Dough-Bites-.aspx